UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Lets talk 4 wheel drives
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Lets talk 4 wheel drives

what pulls the best ? I don't mean modified or fancied up or altered in any way. That's not what I mean. I mean factory. Straight from the factory, what does the best. Get it in a bind or bogged down in a mud hole, whats comeing out ? Please don't say Jeep. I realize they are great but they don't have a bed. LOL. They are disqualified unless you mean a jeep pickup. No 4 runners or blazers or broncos. GOTTA HAVE A BED. LOL.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2018 10:01 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

MAZDA

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-09-2018 02:10 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I like Toyotas for dependability but any 4x4 with limited slip rear differential and heavy lug mud tires. The Kind of tire that whines loudly on hard surface roads. And be sure to have a good winch.

Old Post 04-09-2018 02:51 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
MAZDA

I have to agree, iv had all and still have a Toyota and a F250, but this dang B4000 Mazda has 300,000 miles and runs great and will climb or go tru mud holes, wet plowed fields, I have Never been stuck and nothing has ever been hooked to the front but iv pulled a few people out.
MADZA IS MY PICK.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-09-2018 04:34 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hommer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I like Toyotas for dependability but any 4x4 with limited slip rear differential and heavy lug mud tires. The Kind of tire that whines loudly on hard surface roads. And be sure to have a good winch.

We got this ever reliably Tacoma as well. 250k miles without major issue. She recently got new brake pads and mickey thompson tires. A winch is definitely helpful, especially on muddy trails. Nissan frontier is another good choice imo.

Old Post 06-13-2018 04:30 AM
Hommer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hommer Click here to Send Hommer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hommer Find more posts by Hommer Add Hommer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chaz2012
Banned

chevy hands down, I usually rescue my friends in there toyos at least 2 times a year a 4cyl cant compete with a 8 cyl and only 2-3 miles per gallon difference and I had rather be comfortable

Charlie Portwood Jr.

Old Post 06-16-2018 01:18 PM
chaz2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaz2012 Click here to Send chaz2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email chaz2012 Find more posts by chaz2012 Add chaz2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote