UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who Are You ???
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluefrost316
This is me with #2 not the best pic, but its the best I can do with what I have to work with.

You sure do now how to make a dog look PURDY.....

LOL

How ya been Mike?

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2009 01:59 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miner49er
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2009 02:06 AM
miner49er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miner49er Click here to Send miner49er a Private Message Click Here to Email miner49er Find more posts by miner49er Add miner49er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirlcoon
UKC Forum Member

Okay... I'm Lauren....

OUR NEWEST ADDITION... HILLBILLY'S LUCKY LIL' MAN

ME AND MY BARREL HORSE

Home of:

"PR" ADAM'S OUTLAWIN' BLAZE
CH "PR" SKIPPIN' LIPPIN' LADY
"PR" SMOKEY BLUE MISTY

Old Post 02-09-2009 02:26 AM
countrygirlcoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirlcoon Click here to Send countrygirlcoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirlcoon Find more posts by countrygirlcoon Add countrygirlcoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluefrost316
UKC Forum Member

HOBO,
I can't argue with you there,even a blue dog looks better than me.

We breed to UKC Bluetick Breed standards for our pleasure.

Old Post 02-09-2009 02:40 AM
bluefrost316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluefrost316 Click here to Send bluefrost316 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluefrost316 Find more posts by bluefrost316 Add bluefrost316 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluefrost316
HOBO,
I can't argue with you there,even a blue dog looks better than me.

LOL

Sorry but I just couldn't pass that one up. LOL

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-09-2009 03:46 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Me with my coondog

quote:
Originally posted by Autumn Clements
Fall '08

You got to love that red mud. My father was an Islander, he was born in Orwell and grew up in the Stanley Bridge area. On summer vacation, we use to go to Cavendish swimming, back then there was no boardwalk, we just parked in an area and walked over the dunes.

Old Post 02-09-2009 05:19 PM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey_Lee
UKC Forum Member

Me

Me and a B&T I used to own, some Moose pups, and a Fiest LOL Oct or Nov '08

Me and my ole trusty stead Pepper Jack ( PJ ) 4-22-06
this is my favorite pic of me and him together

Me on my 4-wheeler the day after I bought it April '07

Last edited by Casey_Lee on 02-11-2009 at 08:15 PM

Old Post 02-09-2009 06:00 PM
Casey_Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey_Lee Click here to Send Casey_Lee a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey_Lee Find more posts by Casey_Lee Add Casey_Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lauraroeder
UKC Forum Member

me n richard....

have talked of wanting to retire to northern mississippi or alabama...now i wonder?! LOL!

AMAZEN COONHOUNDS

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:02 PM
lauraroeder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lauraroeder Click here to Send lauraroeder a Private Message Find more posts by lauraroeder Add lauraroeder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southern_p_08
UKC Forum Member

Casey the dog, the horse, and the four wheeller are all nice looking, but you shure are ugly lol. SHINE is a nice looking B&T even if I am a WALKER man.

Home Of:
'PR' SOUTHERN PRIDE'S LUCY

Tutor's Treeing Bear

Gone But Not Forgotten

'PR' SENTER'S STYLISH CASH

Dustin Tutor
662-397-1129

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:13 PM
southern_p_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southern_p_08 Click here to Send southern_p_08 a Private Message Click Here to Email southern_p_08 Find more posts by southern_p_08 Add southern_p_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey_Lee
UKC Forum Member

Re: me n richard....

quote:
Originally posted by lauraroeder
have talked of wanting to retire to northern mississippi or alabama...now i wonder?! LOL!

hey there ain't no place like home and for me it's North MS LOL

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:19 PM
Casey_Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey_Lee Click here to Send Casey_Lee a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey_Lee Find more posts by Casey_Lee Add Casey_Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey_Lee
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by southern_p_08
Casey the dog, the horse, and the four wheeller are all nice looking, but you shure are ugly lol. SHINE is a nice looking B&T even if I am a WALKER man.

yeah yeah you never complained when we were shining her trees and she had Mr. Coon at the top LOL.....and remember we come from the same gene pool sssooo........LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:19 PM
southern_p_08
UKC Forum Member

U must have been picked up off the side of the road or something lol Yea it is nice when ole coon is looking down.

Home Of:
'PR' SOUTHERN PRIDE'S LUCY

Tutor's Treeing Bear

Gone But Not Forgotten

'PR' SENTER'S STYLISH CASH

Dustin Tutor
662-397-1129

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:29 PM
southern_p_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southern_p_08 Click here to Send southern_p_08 a Private Message Click Here to Email southern_p_08 Find more posts by southern_p_08 Add southern_p_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Re: HOBO

quote:
Originally posted by Shelby D. Sawyers
HOBO, You look like a normal guy !! LOL I expected An ole train enginers cap, and a wooden stick with a red rag on it thrown over your shoulder... And a 2-week beard growth... LOL

LOL

I usually keep a weeks worth of beard growth.. Not sure what happned in that pic. LOL

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:32 PM
Casey_Lee
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by southern_p_08
U must have been picked up off the side of the road or something lol Yea it is nice when ole coon is looking down.

maybe that's why dad always said i was from the milk man LOLOLOL!!!!!

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:35 PM
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

MR. AND MRS. BOZZMAN FROM ARDMORE OKLAHOMA
BAYOU BOTTOM KENNELS
HOME OF

GRNITECH CARTER'S BRUNO(DIRECT SON OF X JR. AND GRNITECH VALLEY CREEK CANDY)

NITECH STYLISH BAYOU BOTTOM GIRL(2008 TOP 100 UKC FINALIST)
OUR LITTLE FAMILY AND GROWING

Last edited by bozzman on 02-09-2009 at 08:28 PM

Old Post 02-09-2009 07:43 PM
bozzman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bozzman Click here to Send bozzman a Private Message Click Here to Email bozzman Find more posts by bozzman Add bozzman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shelby D. Sawyers
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bozzman
[B]MR. AND MRS. BOZZMAN FROM ARDMORE OKLAHOMA
BAYOU BOTTOM KENNELS
HOME OF

GRNITECH CARTER'S BRUNO(DIRECT SON OF X JR. AND GRNITECH VALLEY CREEK CANDY)

NITECH STYLISH BAYOU BOTTOM GIRL(2008 TOP 100 UKC FINALIST)
OUR LITTLE FAMILY AND GROWING
Bozzman;
If you hunt over around Dillard Rd. East of Healdton, Please shoot all the hogs in that area. I'm coming down next month to visit my brother, he wants me to bring my dog and hunt around his house. In that area.. I told him not till all the hogs are killed I don't want chased back to the truck..LOL

**COONDOG MAFIA MEMBER**

-----------------------------------
Houndmen Deluxe:
www.deer-creek.org

Old Post 02-09-2009 09:20 PM
Shelby D. Sawyers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shelby D. Sawyers Click here to Send Shelby D. Sawyers a Private Message Click Here to Email Shelby D. Sawyers Find more posts by Shelby D. Sawyers Add Shelby D. Sawyers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

ILL TRY, THEY ARE THICK IT WOULD TAKE ALONG TIME TO THIN THEM HOGS OUT, WHO IS YOUR BROTHER..

Old Post 02-09-2009 09:24 PM
bozzman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bozzman Click here to Send bozzman a Private Message Click Here to Email bozzman Find more posts by bozzman Add bozzman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shelby D. Sawyers
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bozzman
ILL TRY, THEY ARE THICK IT WOULD TAKE ALONG TIME TO THIN THEM HOGS OUT, WHO IS YOUR BROTHER..

Shane Sawyers. He lives 2-miles north of Hwy 70 on Dillard Rd. back East 1-mile. He has A lot of creek bottom hunting land. Has about a 50-acre peacan bottom . The hogs are thick on his place. He gets chased every deer season, and he wants me to come down and take him coonhunting through them woods at night !!! this sounds to me like a good way of getting ate by the hogs !!! LOL..

**COONDOG MAFIA MEMBER**

-----------------------------------
Houndmen Deluxe:
www.deer-creek.org

Old Post 02-09-2009 10:38 PM
Shelby D. Sawyers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shelby D. Sawyers Click here to Send Shelby D. Sawyers a Private Message Click Here to Email Shelby D. Sawyers Find more posts by Shelby D. Sawyers Add Shelby D. Sawyers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUTCH WEBB
UKC Forum Member

me

DUAL CHAMPION WEBBS UPTIGHT KATE

BIG RIVER SHOOTER

Old Post 02-10-2009 12:11 AM
BUTCH WEBB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUTCH WEBB Click here to Send BUTCH WEBB a Private Message Visit BUTCH WEBB's homepage! Find more posts by BUTCH WEBB Add BUTCH WEBB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

I DONT KNOW HIM, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE GOOD HUNTING.

Old Post 02-10-2009 12:11 AM
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

Well here I am.

Before convoy gettin ready listening to some pantera and metallica

Me in Iraq For round #2

My Mom and I after gettin back from Iraq the 2nd time. My Mom had passed away shortly after this trip to Oregan. Rest In Peace MOM I LOVE YOU.

Little Titan on tree. Passed away 01Jan09

Big Titan on tree with a teenager I take out to keep him out of trouble.

I did 6 years and some changes in the military. Got Medically discharged and now fightin for my va compensation. I have no kids, single wait I take that back I have 5 four legged blue dogs as kids. Live in po dunk mississippi.

Last edited by tickintimebomb on 02-10-2009 at 05:49 PM

Old Post 02-10-2009 05:37 PM
tickintimebomb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickintimebomb Click here to Send tickintimebomb a Private Message Click Here to Email tickintimebomb Find more posts by tickintimebomb Add tickintimebomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlottChaser
UKC Forum Member

tickintimebomb

thanks for your service! God bless!

Hunting is one of those pleasures that you won't understand if you have to have it explained, which is good because folks who enjoy it can't fully explain why. -Ron Spomer

Old Post 02-10-2009 10:24 PM
PlottChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottChaser Click here to Send PlottChaser a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottChaser Find more posts by PlottChaser Add PlottChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickintimebomb
UKC Forum Member

Re: tickintimebomb

quote:
Originally posted by PlottChaser
thanks for your service! God bless!

Thank You I dont hear that a lot. I wish I could have done the whole 20 but hey my body said no but my mind said lets go. Nine times out of ten when I am at a hunt I have camies and a nebraska hat on. I guess thats kind of a signature for me. If you see me runnin around stop me and lets talk dogs I love it. It keeps my mind of the desert issues.

Old Post 02-10-2009 11:29 PM
tickintimebomb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickintimebomb Click here to Send tickintimebomb a Private Message Click Here to Email tickintimebomb Find more posts by tickintimebomb Add tickintimebomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: tickintimebomb

quote:
Originally posted by tickintimebomb
Thank You I dont hear that a lot. I wish I could have done the whole 20 but hey my body said no but my mind said lets go. Nine times out of ten when I am at a hunt I have camies and a nebraska hat on. I guess thats kind of a signature for me. If you see me runnin around stop me and lets talk dogs I love it. It keeps my mind of the desert issues.

THANK YOU FROM US too! Can't believe you do NOT hear that much! You should hear it CONSTANTLY! SOrry you lost your Mom too by the way... SHe must have been VERY proud of you and... it is wonderful you got to make that trip with her before she died!

HAPPY Hunting and Thanks! Heather and Bob

Old Post 02-11-2009 12:56 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hellcat
UKC Forum Member

tickintimebomb

I also apperecate your service.
THANK YOU

"They are often imitated but never duplicated"

Old Post 02-11-2009 12:59 AM
hellcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hellcat Click here to Send hellcat a Private Message Click Here to Email hellcat Visit hellcat's homepage! Find more posts by hellcat Add hellcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote