UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (359): « First ... « 357 358 [359]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dan w
UKC Forum Member

I bet if u could find Rob a Walker award he would pop up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2018 02:57 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

App Blue, ck ur PMs

Old Post 05-28-2018 07:18 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Talking Outback tough

https://artofgears.com/2018/05/30/b...subaru-outback/

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-04-2018 03:38 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Got it to him

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC and ACHA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 06-04-2018 04:59 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Talking WV Outlaws not anymore

http://wvmetronews.com/2017/10/27/r...n-coon-hunting/

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-05-2018 03:06 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Unwanted passenger

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...t-while-driving

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-06-2018 09:41 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

WB
TIME TO LEAVE THAT CAR

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 06-07-2018 01:20 AM
corky crowder is online now Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Everyone take a sip to honor the day

https://www.wsls.com/lifestyle/its-...-your-questions

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-07-2018 01:55 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Here Kitty

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018...ht-on-film.html

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-12-2018 05:51 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Where's everyone?
WB, did u go to Redbone days?
Hoping we get hay making weather soon and we don't fall apart before we get it made.

Old Post 06-13-2018 05:46 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

good morning
HAD A COUPLE COOL DAYS HERE SPOSED TO GET HOT
JAMES
NEED SOME JOKES
WB
YOU GOING TO HUNT THE BIG KITTY
REX
HOPE YOU GET SOME SUNNY WEATHER

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 06-13-2018 01:22 PM
corky crowder is online now Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

I;m still here, can;t find a truck to suit me so bought a 02 s-10 to get from point A to point B it will do till something better comes along hope all is well Rex u need to get that hay in the barn before it rains again. --- see ya

Old Post 06-13-2018 04:48 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Rescused at last

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/13/6194...-fans-worldwide

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-13-2018 09:05 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rescused at last

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/13/6194...-fans-worldwide

Can't believe it made it to the top. Really can't believe they released it without having to quarantine it. The PA Game Commission kills nuisance raccoons, shunks, etc...because they're afraid of spreading rabies.

Thanks, Corky and Dan, hope we get some decent hay weather, too. It isn't going to happen today so Chuck went fishing. He's been coming home with his limit of trout almost every time he goes fishing.

Last edited by Rex Ridge on 06-13-2018 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 06-13-2018 09:24 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

REX
HOPE THE TORNADO'S DIDN'T HIT YALL

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 06-15-2018 03:58 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

No tornadoes here, but they did have one touch down in eastern PA.
We got rain, but not enough to keep Chuck from mowing almost half our hay today, hoping they don't change the forecast again. He got the tractor stuck in the mud as soon he started mowing😕, he looked kind of grumpy when he came into get me to pull it out.

Old Post 06-15-2018 04:21 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

I see Rickey

Look at them red dog's

Hey Dan I blew it.up so you could see him

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 06-16-2018 at 05:56 AM

Old Post 06-16-2018 05:51 AM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

glad u did i thought for a minute it was a possum .

Old Post 06-16-2018 04:33 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

GOOD MORNING
ANOTHER HOT HUMID DAY
WB
NICE PIC RED DOGS LOOK GOOD
DW
HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY WALCURS SO YOU SHOULD KNOWN IT WAS COON
REX
GLAD YALL ARE SAFE HOPE YOU GET HAY IN WITH NO RAIN

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 06-17-2018 10:57 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Dang is hot

75 degrees but look what I see

Here maybe Dan can see this one too the phone doesn't work very good at zooming I am ready for.the AC and Storm is ready for a drink

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 06-18-2018 at 05:01 AM

Old Post 06-18-2018 04:54 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad ur getting some woods time with ur red dawgs, HB. We haven't had ours out for months. Chuck sees a neursurgeon for his back on Thursday. We made hay on Friday, he got it done, but it wasn't easy.

Corky, we got some nice hay. It never rained until today. Weather forecasters were way off again.

I rode Dolly yesterday with some friends. She fell in the creek, went down on her knees and I went off. Hope I never go off again, but if I do, I hope its in a ft or 2 of water...soft landing.

Old Post 06-19-2018 04:27 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad ur getting some woods time with ur red dawgs, HB. We haven't had ours out for months. Chuck sees a neursurgeon for his back on Thursday. We made hay on Friday, he got it done, but it wasn't easy.

Corky, we got some nice hay. It never rained until today. Weather forecasters were way off again.

I rode Dolly yesterday with some friends. She fell in the creek, went down on her knees and I went off. Hope I never go off again, but if I do, I hope its in a ft or 2 of water...soft landing.

Old Post 06-19-2018 04:27 AM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

hope chuck gets a good report, are u riding one of the new horse u got last year ? ---- see ya

Old Post 06-19-2018 02:02 PM