UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual champion Terry's ok twistin duke aka CHROME
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wmcarl
UKC Forum Member

Dual champion Terry's ok twistin duke aka CHROME

Dual grand Terry's ok twistin lightnin x Terry's speed queen
At stud and pups available
Call joe Melton at 17654993573

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2014 07:01 PM
wmcarl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wmcarl Click here to Send wmcarl a Private Message Find more posts by wmcarl Add wmcarl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dual champion Terry's ok twistin duke aka CHROME

quote:
Originally posted by wmcarl
Dual grand Terry's ok twistin lightnin x Terry's speed queen
At stud and pups available
Call joe Melton at 17654993573

A CROSS THAT HAS PRODUCED COONDOGS ALL 4 TIMES QUEEN HAS BEEN BRED.

CHROME IS A COONDOG HE WAS HUNTED 3 & 1/2 WINTERS BY HIMSELF & 2 SUMMERS HE CAN TREE ((ANY KIND A TRACK HE COMES ACROOSS)) & IS A REAL NICE TREEDOG TO BOOT WILL BE BY HIM SELF MOST OF THE TIME & HAVE THE MEAT.

STRIKE DEPENDS ON THE TRACK TO 1st TO 3rd STRIKE ITS HARD TO SAY BUT IS A REAL QUICK TREEDOG ALONE OR IN COMPANY HUNTS AS DEEP AS HE NEEDS TO STRIKE A TRACK ALONE OR IN COMPANY.

((ANY NAY SAYERS SHOULD TAKE A HUNT WITH HIM NOW)) FOR CARL IS GETTING HIM BACK IN SHAPE.

THANKS & BEST OF LUCK TO GR.NT.CH. HE WILL STAND BEHIND THE TITLE VERY WELL & WILL BACK IT UP.

THANKS AGAIN CARL AKA,,,,PEANUTS

EDDIE TERRY & NETTA 1-765-774-3301

***WE HAVE STARTED DOGS TIME TO TIME FORSALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING***

***HOME OF WHERE COONDOGS & TREEDOGS ARE BORN NOT MAN MADE***

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

********(((One More Little Dump Kennel = Daylight)))********

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by In Redman Hound on 09-02-2014 at 08:09 PM

Old Post 09-02-2014 06:09 PM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

AKA,,,,CHROME

IS A COONDOG FROM START TO FINISH IN ANY KIND OF WEATHER. HE CAN TREE COONS IN & ANY STATE U HAUL HIM TOO & DO A REAL NICE JOB WHEN HE LOADS UP U CAN COUNT ON SEEING A COON OR A DEN.

MADE NT.CH. IN 4 HUNTS & DRAWING SOME OF THE BEST ENGLISH HOUNDS IN THE COUNTRY.

CONTACT JOE MELTON @ 765-499-3573

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-08-2014 12:55 AM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wmcarl
UKC Forum Member

TBT

Btt

Old Post 09-14-2014 09:58 PM
wmcarl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wmcarl Click here to Send wmcarl a Private Message Find more posts by wmcarl Add wmcarl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VONK9
UKC Forum Member

crome

What a dog he is I've hunted with this dog and handled and walks to the trees to get him off never seen anything but a real dog out of him boy is he a coon dog belly up every breath tree dog and shows coon u can't go wrong on this dog here very very nice dog and good job on being high scoring male red bone at oaks

COLD CREEK RAGIN SNOOP

Old Post 09-15-2014 03:09 AM
VONK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VONK9 Click here to Send VONK9 a Private Message Find more posts by VONK9 Add VONK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Re: crome

quote:
Originally posted by VONK9
What a dog he is I've hunted with this dog and handled and walks to the trees to get him off never seen anything but a real dog out of him boy is he a coon dog belly up every breath tree dog and shows coon u can't go wrong on this dog here very very nice dog and good job on being high scoring male red bone at oaks
WELL ITS LIKE THIS CRAIG. CHROME IS OFF A DOG THAT HAS PRODUCED MANY NICE HOUNDS THE PAST FEW YRS.

NOT ONLY HAS HE PRODUCED SEVERAL NICE HOUNDS HE IS ON THE CURRENT REPRODUCERS LIST & {{{PRODUCES HOUNDS THAT CAN WIN IN THE BIG HUNTS}}},,,, FACTS !

CHROME COMES BY IT HONEST HE IS FROM A REAL FAMILY OF COONDOGS TO BOOT & I'M SURE HE WILL PRODUCE LIKE WISE COONDOGS ! HE STANDS AS GOOD A CHANCE AS ANY ALIVE TODAY & I LOOK FOR HIM TO MAKE THE CURRENT REPROUCERS LIST IN TIME AS HAS ALOT OF THE DOGS IN HIS PEDIGREE.

I HAD A MAN CALL ME TODAY BRAGGING ON HIS CHROME PUP & ITS GOOD TO HEAR THAT THEY ARE ACTING GOOD.

CHROME HAS A GOOD HANDLER ON HIM NOW & THATS WHAT HE NEED WHEN HE WAS SOLD. NOT A CON MAN JUST A GOOD HONEST HANDLER !

Last edited by In Redman Hound on 10-04-2014 at 05:30 AM

Old Post 09-18-2014 04:41 AM