UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Hey bobby if figures I'd give you an update on the pups I kept from shine and diesel are making chases and are rigging out of the box they are doing a good job so far need a few more beat out to them and they will be treeing great

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2016 03:38 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

Brandon , I am sorry I havent returned your call, Ill call you this week and we can talk,I want to hear how your young dogs are doing.

Old Post 08-08-2016 11:01 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

wvcoonrunner, sounds like your pup is going to have grit, his sire has the grit to make bear climb.It sounds like you sent a pic of your pup to this post, If you did , it must be something wrong with my computer, because I havent seen it,and I would like to see a pic. of him. If you get a chance try to send a pic. of him. Thanks

Old Post 08-10-2016 11:01 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-10-2016 05:35 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

wvcoonrunner

Thanks for the pic. of your pup is a good looking pup,and it looks like he has good feet on him. I wish you the BEST with your pup, keep me posted on his progress. Thanks agin and happy hunting.

Old Post 08-12-2016 10:58 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

He does have nice feet, he's long legged and tall, thick in the chest and moves very well. I hope he turns out.

Old Post 08-12-2016 12:57 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear traning season

Today was the start of our bear training season, so with all this heat we got a early start and treed this bear after a 3 mile chase. Took a few pics and headed out.

Old Post 08-13-2016 10:37 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Beda and Diesel pups

Here are the two pups a I kept Bobby. The all blue is going to be on the big side with huge feet.

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 08-17-2016 10:48 PM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

Good looking pups, I hope they turn out to be great hounds for you, Joe. Keep me posted on how they turn out. Thanks.

Old Post 08-21-2016 12:00 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Here's a little better picture of Thunder, he's colored up like a few dogs I see on this thread.

Old Post 08-26-2016 05:29 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

wvcoonrunner

The two all blue hounds under the bear pic. are littermates,and the all blue with a black leg in that pic. is the sire to your pup.

Old Post 08-30-2016 07:52 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

He's a good looking dog, I hope this pup turns out, I love the way he acts already. Hope to get him on a few coon this kill season.

Old Post 08-31-2016 11:07 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Bobby, sure hope things are going good for ya. You are raising some beautiful pups. The last pic of the all blue male is one good looking dog. (wvcoonrunner)

What I wanted to tell you is, I've been hunting Buck quite a bit, and he's turning the corner. He's a different dog than he was when I talked to you the other day. I don't know what happened, but something sure has!!! I really believe he's gonna be alright. I am planning on hunting him as much as I can. Will keep you posted. Just thought you might like to know. Take care.........Hope you have a good bear season this year.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 09-04-2016 07:44 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Buck

Craig, Iam glad to hear Buck is doing better. I believe he will make a good coon dog and a real nice tree dog. Thanks for the information and keep me posted on his progress.

Old Post 09-07-2016 09:56 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Hello Bob & Tom !

How are the injured hounds doing? I hope they'll be able to hunt in Dec.. George brought his Jenny pup (Drive)and Bella pup (Bandit) for a visit today. They are great looking pups. I was sitting on the porch a few evenings ago and watched a medium sized bear take inventory of my garden. He passed within ten feet of my hounds and the kennel I had Jenny in. My hounds never came out of their boxes, they were totally unaware of the bear's presence. How are your pups looking ?Are you and Tom going hunt in WVa. in the early kill season? Good Hunting, Wes B.

Old Post 09-10-2016 02:18 AM
purgatoryblue is online now Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Wes

Diesel and Jenny are doing fine we had them out two weekends ago and treed two with them. The vet said Hank will be out til dec. I really like what I am seeing in these two pups we kept ,cant what to start hunting them. I dont think Tom and I will hunt the early kill season in WV. Have you been out coon hunting lately?

Old Post 09-13-2016 11:04 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Jenny treed this bear right before daylight.

Old Post 09-18-2016 03:31 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of hounds and bear .

Old Post 09-20-2016 11:15 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Treed this nice bear after a long chase.

Old Post 09-22-2016 10:49 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Hounds trailed in to a white oak flat and split, Jenny treed a nice bear and the other two hounds treed a nice bear.

Old Post 09-24-2016 03:10 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Jenny & company:

As good as they are,you and Tom will tree all the bear in that area where you hunt this season. George & company came by for a visit and to discuss today's hunt that took place in a deep deep hollow(gorge)called Purgatory located just 2mi. east of my home. They had a rough one that wouldn't tree. Purgatory is a very deep and long drainage and has many smaller hollows that feed into it. George said that he got to see them all today. He and his hunting buddies looked worn out.

Old Post 09-24-2016 11:32 PM
purgatoryblue is online now Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Another pic. of bear and hounds from our training season.

Old Post 10-01-2016 04:57 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pic. of bear and hounds.

Old Post 10-08-2016 08:31 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Beda and deisel pups

Bobby the pups are showing a lot of natural ability. A few has already made the tree on bear and some are trailing and treeing coon with older dogs. I really want to slide down one weekend soon and go out cooning if we can get something worked out or you can come up. I will be in touch soon.

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 10-15-2016 05:14 PM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bobby i have to say the cross with diesel and shine was a success the female i have is an absolute fire cracker and i am 110% positive that she will be the best dog i ever owned when she is finished...she is 11 months old and has made over 30 bear treea she sticka with a mean bear she rigs starts her own bear and talk about fast she is unbelievable shes like a child prodigy she only keeps getting better and shes not a year old yet i have more females i want to breed to diesel keep up the good work

Old Post 10-16-2016 02:17 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote