UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bobby I emailed you the pictures to your personal email thanks Brandon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2015 11:32 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Happy Holidays to All.

Old Post 12-23-2015 09:22 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Holiday Greetings!

Hey Bob, are you and Tom getting to do any hunting? It's been a good season here, I've had a ball and looking forward to more of the same. My best to your family this holiday season.

Old Post 12-24-2015 01:41 AM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Wes, we have only been out 4 times so far and have treed 2. The bear have left the area we normally hunt.Tom and I have the rest of the season off,so maybe we can take a hunt with you somtime next week? We Wish you and your family A Merry Christmas.

Old Post 12-24-2015 10:35 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

male pup

I have 1 male pup for sale,he is 14 weeks old .Up to date on shots.His sire is my Diesel III and a heavy Smokey River female. The sire ped. is on page 1 on this post and the females ped. is on page 17. $200.00

Old Post 12-27-2015 06:06 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

male pup

This is a pic of the pup we have for sale.

Old Post 12-29-2015 10:13 PM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup bobby

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 12-29-2015 10:14 PM
Smoking_Bluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoking_Bluedog Click here to Send Smoking_Bluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email Smoking_Bluedog Find more posts by Smoking_Bluedog Add Smoking_Bluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenneth

This pup was like the 3rd one picked in the litter, the guy wanted me to keep the pup til the week before Christmas, and now he keeps making excuses why he hasnt been her to pick him up. I think I have held him long enough.(6 weeks ). Great acting pup,dark and very smart pup.

Old Post 12-31-2015 09:32 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of one of one of the bears we treed in kill season.

Old Post 01-04-2016 11:26 AM
southernboyjj3
New UKC Forum Member

pm

Sent pm

Old Post 01-05-2016 01:53 PM
southernboyjj3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernboyjj3 Click here to Send southernboyjj3 a Private Message Click Here to Email southernboyjj3 Find more posts by southernboyjj3 Add southernboyjj3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xbolt
UKC Forum Member

Pup

http://vid1174.photobucket.com/albu...zpshfu3yinm.mp4

Mr Estep
The pup i got from you is doing great with an incredible amount of drive and tree power. I have to hide my coon after i am done my training for the day because she wont quit until she finds it. She is working a track hard until she finds the hide and can run like the wind. All this and at 12-14 weeks she is starting to look to me like an exceptional hound. Cant wait to try her out on bear. Thanks again and i will keep you updated on her progress.

Mike Murphy Ontario, Canada

Old Post 01-09-2016 02:31 PM
xbolt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xbolt Click here to Send xbolt a Private Message Find more posts by xbolt Add xbolt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

male pup

Pup has been sold, and is headed to NC.

Old Post 01-10-2016 10:17 PM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

diesel pups on coon

https://youtu.be/uAXCzjLts2c

Hope the video works

The tree was a den hollow to the ground with the top broke out the Chloe pup was treeing a few barks then running back to the tree top that had fallen and check back to the and tree a little more. somehow I missed getting a pic of her but she is in the video I think the first one you hear the pic is the male pup out of diesel and what we could see of the coon the tree was split

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 01-14-2016 12:00 AM
Smoking_Bluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoking_Bluedog Click here to Send Smoking_Bluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email Smoking_Bluedog Find more posts by Smoking_Bluedog Add Smoking_Bluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

managed to get a video of the Chloe pup

She is in the pink collar

https://youtu.be/biPSIPuFfSU

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 01-14-2016 12:54 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth

Both videos worked great, the hounds are looking good. Keep them in the woods and they will be fine, are you still looking for a place to put them on hogs? Keep me posted on there progress. Thanks for the pics. and videos.

Old Post 01-18-2016 11:15 AM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Kenneth

quote:
Originally posted by Bestep
Both videos worked great, the hounds are looking good. Keep them in the woods and they will be fine, are you still looking for a place to put them on hogs? Keep me posted on there progress. Thanks for the pics. and videos.

There's a couple places fairly close with hog getting permission is the hard part. I haven't been back to the coyote pen since the Chloe pup came out of heat I hope to push them towards coyote now that the deer hunters are done I'll put them on hog if I get the chance

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 01-18-2016 01:03 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pup video

Mike, thanks for the pup treeing on a coon hide video. It sounds like you have a very special pup Good Luck and keep me posted on the pups progress. Thanks Again.

Old Post 01-19-2016 11:26 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 01-29-2016 10:58 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Took the coonhounds out last night and treed two coon in this tree.

Old Post 02-06-2016 10:17 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

shine and Diesel pups

Hey Bobby haven't talked to you in a couple weeks here are the 4 pups I kept

[/URL]

Old Post 02-06-2016 11:32 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xtremehunting
UKC Forum Member

that all blue pup on the left is one nice looking pup there.

Old Post 02-08-2016 03:33 AM
xtremehunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xtremehunting Click here to Send xtremehunting a Private Message Click Here to Email xtremehunting Find more posts by xtremehunting Add xtremehunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Brandon, those are some good looking rascals, good luck with them. Mike I like the all blue on the left also, I like the long ears on those pups. Brandon let me know how they turn out. Thanks for the pic.

Old Post 02-10-2016 11:13 AM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

Diesel/Chloe

Bobby here's the Chloe pup at the bay pen she done awesome this is only about her 4th time seeing a hog

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 02-21-2016 01:23 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth

Looks like she likes those hogs. Let me know when you start hunting those hogs, I would like to come down and take a hunt with you. Never been on a hog hunt before. Thanks for the pics. Keep me posted on her progress.

Old Post 02-23-2016 11:13 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Tom and I took a hunt the other night, the hounds got out about 600 yds. and struck a track and treed in this oak. They had the coon, we were hunting Chloe and a young dog off of GR.Nite Edwards Smokey River Chiefs BluJake. This young hound is a tree dog.

Old Post 03-01-2016 10:32 PM