UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon Scent
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

Coon Scent

Whats is the best coon scent on the market and where can i order it from. thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2018 04:07 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That would be Me!!!!

Old Post 03-23-2018 04:58 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Truck's coon scent. Terry Tucker, you can find him on the forum. Look in the hunting supply section or on Tucker's Blue Boomer stud page in the blueticks stud section.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:39 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

coon scent

always had good luck with tuckers look in members under terrydtucker

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:47 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I started some World Champion with mine! Did He?

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:54 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

If I was a gambling man is say more dogs have been started off his than any other scent that's ever been made.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:56 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

ok fast send me a bottle

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:57 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Man, I never even heard of the guy and know what good trailing scent is and how it is made. You might want to check out a good trapper to get it from not just any scent maker....

Old Post 03-23-2018 10:01 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Man, I never even heard of the guy and know what good trailing scent is and how it is made. You might want to check out a good trapper to get it from not just any scent maker....

Anyone on here know a good trapper?

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-23-2018 10:55 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
I started some World Champion with mine! Did He?
Lol, which one? Sickem up a little bush,with some leaves on it.

Old Post 03-24-2018 01:17 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

quote:
then you haven't looked hard enough I'm a walker man and terry hunts blue tics . And I know who he is. But hey because you never heard of him that's good enough for everyone else.

Old Post 03-24-2018 02:27 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

im the man asking about scent and ive heard of terry. matter of fact im hunting a blue dog off old boomer. ill try to reach him. thanks everybody

Old Post 03-24-2018 02:45 AM
chewy97
UKC Forum Member

How does one get some of tucks coon sent I'd like to get some.

Old Post 03-25-2018 02:36 AM
chewy97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chewy97 Click here to Send chewy97 a Private Message Click Here to Email chewy97 Find more posts by chewy97 Add chewy97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

tucks coon scent

send check or money order to = terry tucker 26201 d dr. so. Albion Mi.49224 you can do a search on hear for terrydtucker

Old Post 03-25-2018 01:06 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote