UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > New Pups Video
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NATE BUTLER
UKC Forum Member

New Pups Video

Been spending most nights working with some pups. (Sally and Sugar) Took some video of them running a couple of weeks ago and I finally figured out how to get the video on you tube. These pups are 3 1/2 months old and so far looking good. The video was taken with my cell phone so it is not the best. These might be the easiest pups I have ever started. They have been running all wild rabbit since they were 2 1/2 months old. Now if I could only get my partner Leach back but he has fell in love and is about like the so called "choosen one" aka "worthless one" from Ohio! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qyzANxI1c

Enjoy the viedo!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2010 05:22 PM
NATE BUTLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NATE BUTLER Click here to Send NATE BUTLER a Private Message Click Here to Email NATE BUTLER Find more posts by NATE BUTLER Add NATE BUTLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Looks Great my friend. You need to send me one down south now that old shorty has gone and the old man has quit on me I need something new and exciting.... see you at the world...

Old Post 08-06-2010 06:40 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NATE BUTLER
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

With the group that you run around with down there I am sure things are always exciting. From the duck meat, turkeys, and peanut butter etc. etc stories.

I would enjoy to come down for a weekend and run with you guys but I might not ever make it home or make it out of there alive. Not sure if I will be at the world hunt this year or not but hopefully will see you guys soon.

Tell Coy and the crew I said hello and if Coy does not staighten up I will have to come down there and put him in line for you. Sorry to hear about Shorty,

Take care buddy!

Old Post 08-06-2010 07:46 PM
NATE BUTLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NATE BUTLER Click here to Send NATE BUTLER a Private Message Click Here to Email NATE BUTLER Find more posts by NATE BUTLER Add NATE BUTLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks my friend I will tell dad... Take care !!!

Old Post 08-06-2010 10:01 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Fluhart
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups Nate,and your right about alot of things..... First there is NO WAY Jeff needs anymore excitement and second the "WORTHLESS ONE" is a true statement, He's got a 4 1/2 mon old outta Coal & CC that he hasn't done ANYTHING with.
I'm about to call in OPERATION REPO.
PS If ya make it to the world I'd take some more Jerky. LOL!!!
Talk to ya later buddy

Coming soon
HBCH Gotta Go Coal'd as Ice 2011 Nationals cast winner
Gotta Go Coal Haulin Man
2011 Nationals Best Male Puppy Best Male of Show AND Best of Winners also 2011 Nationals cast winner CH Gotta Go It's All Business
Gotta Go Sassafrass 2012 PP NATIONAL OVERALL SHOW WINNER @ 7months

Old Post 08-08-2010 12:47 PM
Scott Fluhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Fluhart Click here to Send Scott Fluhart a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Fluhart Find more posts by Scott Fluhart Add Scott Fluhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice video Nate, pups look really good!!!

Scott, I will take that pup. Lol once operation repo goes into effect.haha

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 08-08-2010 11:17 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Mapes
UKC Forum Member

Nice video Nate. Those pups look as good as anything I've ever seen you run, lol.
I can't believe that Leach has been M.I.A. after all that smack he talked to me about being the only one in yalls kennel that runs dogs.

DCK Rolling Red Rock
DCK Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
Beagles- (RIP) FC Buckeyes Big John
HBCH PCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Old Post 08-09-2010 02:20 AM
Jeremy Mapes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mapes Click here to Send Jeremy Mapes a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy Mapes Visit Jeremy Mapes's homepage! Find more posts by Jeremy Mapes Add Jeremy Mapes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NATE BUTLER
UKC Forum Member

Mapes

Boy Mapes look at you talking a little trash. You win your first hunt of your life with your own dog yesterday and now you start to act just like your twin Kevin down there. Now all there is left for you to do is handle your own dog to a win but before that will happen you have to acutally show up to a hunt! Kevin has the "choosen one" and you have Big A.G as a handler. You should just be thankful you had two GREAT judges on the final cast yesterday! When you get out of the open class Leach and I will be waiting for you or more then likely Leach and I will have these pups ready for the hunts before you make champion! lol

Leach we were right he had it posted on the web before 10:00 last night! lol

Congrats on the win Mapes!

Old Post 08-09-2010 02:26 PM
Jeremy Mapes
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the congrats. He's a nice young hound. I don't know what you're talking about when I get out of the open class? Last time I was up there I won champions. Yall are gonna have to beat Daphine before you go worrying about Stroke, lol.

DCK Rolling Red Rock
DCK Bounty Hunter

Old Post 08-09-2010 08:12 PM
Jeremy Mapes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mapes Click here to Send Jeremy Mapes a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy Mapes Visit Jeremy Mapes's homepage! Find more posts by Jeremy Mapes Add Jeremy Mapes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NATE BUTLER
UKC Forum Member

Maynard????

The last I check there was a Maynard name in front of Daphine's name! lol

That is right you won on Saturday or Rob did and then they asked for a non hunting judge on Sunday and I know that was for you! lol

Just giving you a hard time I know it was not you but that was still funny!

Old Post 08-09-2010 08:41 PM
Jeremy Mapes
UKC Forum Member

Ya I've got to admit that was pretty funny.

DCK Rolling Red Rock
DCK Bounty Hunter

Old Post 08-09-2010 10:06 PM
callerdog
UKC Forum Member

Great looking pups Nate. Nothing more fun than working with pups.

Old Post 08-10-2010 02:11 PM
callerdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callerdog Click here to Send callerdog a Private Message Click Here to Email callerdog Find more posts by callerdog Add callerdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote