UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > moffets w.c deamon
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
K.Bennett
UKC Forum Member

moffets w.c deamon

has any one ever heard of this dog and if so is there any of this blood left please call 615 708 9897

CH.'PR'BENNETT'S FINLEY RIVER CASH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2007 11:02 PM
K.Bennett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.Bennett Click here to Send K.Bennett a Private Message Click Here to Email K.Bennett Visit K.Bennett's homepage! Find more posts by K.Bennett Add K.Bennett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALABAMA QUICK
New UKC Forum Member

DEMON

I HAVE HEARED A LOT ABOUT DEMON I KNOW HE WON PCA WORLD HUNT NOW IT'S PKC .RUSS BELLER HUNTED HIM HE WAS A COONDOG RUSS GAVE HIM TO MARVIN JOHNSON TO LIVE OUT HIS OLDER YEARS MARVIN BREED HIM TO SOME OF HIS FEMALES TO HIM .MARVIN AND DEMON PASSED MANY YEARS AGO.I WOULD LIKE TO HUNT WITH ANOTHER LIKE HIM.

Old Post 02-12-2007 11:16 PM
ALABAMA QUICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ALABAMA QUICK Click here to Send ALABAMA QUICK a Private Message Click Here to Email ALABAMA QUICK Find more posts by ALABAMA QUICK Add ALABAMA QUICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry willford
UKC Forum Member

check out ?aethridge? posts he has some of Lampmans blood that go back to deamon. also I believe the Chics wild style dog goes back to deamon on her mothers side. I also am interested on the history of this dog if anyone has any more background.

Old Post 02-12-2007 11:18 PM
terry willford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry willford Click here to Send terry willford a Private Message Find more posts by terry willford Add terry willford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I believe Deamon

was out of Swinneys Diamond Jim, who was an ugly little ragged ticked up walker dog that was a clean, pure little coon dog. He threw coondogs but due to being very plain looking didn't get bred to a lot. He was owned by Buddy Gilbert and won the world hunt. Buddy also owned Crowding Billy. So Buddy owned two world champions.
I had a friend who hunted with deamon who said he was a very good dog. Honest nothing fancy average tree dog that you could fill a barn wall up with hides.
That's what I know about him. Deamon did win a world hunt not sure which one.

Old Post 02-12-2007 11:39 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hiphop
UKC Forum Member

moffets w.c deamon

Don't think this was the one Bellar owned.

Old Post 02-13-2007 01:13 AM
Hiphop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hiphop Click here to Send Hiphop a Private Message Click Here to Email Hiphop Find more posts by Hiphop Add Hiphop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Deamon

This is the one Russ owned. He won the PCA National (the then equivalent of their World Hunt) two years in a row I believe.

I hunted with him when Wayne Green was handling him. He wasn't flashy or stylish, but he was certainly a coondog!!!

Old Post 02-13-2007 01:50 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

moffets wc deamon deacon

Old Post 02-13-2007 02:02 AM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K.Bennett
UKC Forum Member

MOFFETS WC DEAMON

MY GRANDFATHER HAD A FEMALE OUT OF HIM.

MOFFETS WC DEAMON

GILLMORES DIXIE GIRL

BILL EATON GYPSY

IM TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THAT CROSS,WELL I KNOW I WONT FIND THAT EXACT CROSS BUT SOMETHING WITH DEAMONS NAME IN IT THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP KEEPIT COMING

CH.'PR'BENNETT'S FINLEY RIVER CASH

Old Post 02-17-2007 08:19 PM
K.Bennett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.Bennett Click here to Send K.Bennett a Private Message Click Here to Email K.Bennett Visit K.Bennett's homepage! Find more posts by K.Bennett Add K.Bennett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

my buddy has a male that shows Deamon in his ped

Lone Pine North

Old Post 03-28-2008 02:15 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MRC
UKC Forum Member

My old male shows him twice in a 5 gen ped. and that's once in the 3rd gen and once in the 5th. That's too far back to do you any good and he's sterile.

Old Post 03-28-2008 02:00 PM
MRC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MRC Click here to Send MRC a Private Message Click Here to Email MRC Find more posts by MRC Add MRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF DEAMON?

HE'S IN THE HALL OF FAME, CANT REMEMBER WHICH YEAR THOUGH.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 03-28-2008 02:38 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Bellar bought Deamon at the Grand American hunt in 1980 for 5000.00

Deamon won the Pkc world hunt in 1981.

Many who hunted with Deamon say he was the best Bellar ever owned.

Old Post 03-30-2008 06:50 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Deamon

I hunted with Deamon.

He was not flashy. He was not stylish. He was not a hard tree dog. Nothing fancy. But, he would just tree coon after coon ahead of outstanding Gr. Nite Ch.'s/World Hunt finalists. We didn't circle his trees, he had the meat!

Absolutely one of the best I've ever hunted with.

Old Post 03-30-2008 08:32 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Moffett's WC Deamon

This Deamon was owned by Taft Moffett of Spring City, Tennessee.. Last I heard Taft was still in good health but was no longer hunting, there are several dogs around here with that blood in them..... Hoyt Hurd of Pikeville had a breeding program built around this Deamon dog and always had a coon dog to boot. Hoyt is decesed not but the last I heard Leonard "Cotton" Layne of Dunlap, Tennessee had the last of Mr. Hurd's ole stock...... I hope you can find what you are looking for as these dogs were nice ole country coon dogs....

Old Post 03-30-2008 03:02 PM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

.........................................................GRNITECH Swinney’s Diamond Jim
............................................GRNITECH Moffett’s W.C. Deamon
.........................................................Futrell’s Queen
...............................GRNITECH Leach’s Little Satan
.........................................................Chaffin’s Crowding Buck
.............................................NITECH Hipsher’sArk Daisey Mae
.........................................................Dotson’s Sandy
…………….GRNITECH Tree Torchin Tom (Tomcat)
.........................................................NTCH Lone Pine Eagle
..............................................Blair’s Lone Pine Spike
.........................................................NTCH Magill’s Kaw River Jane
……........................NITECH Tim’s Lone Pine Jill
.........................................................GRNITECH Tennessee Lead II
............................................. Taylor’s Lead II Bobbi
.........................................................Magill’s Lone Pine Robin

Lone Pine North

Old Post 03-30-2008 07:06 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

PKC World CH, Hall of Fame, Grand Nite Ch. Moffets WC Demon.

Demon Semen is now available on the walker classifieds.

Old Post 05-01-2009 10:22 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Deamon Picture

1980 - 1981 PCA (PKC) WORLD CHAMPION DEAMON

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 05-02-2009 05:35 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dbradbury3
UKC Forum Member

Deamon came from spring city tn he was owned by taff moffet, taff raised him since he was a pup , taff to this day says he has never seen or owwned a coondog that compares to deamon. but i can tell you one thing the female that my uncle and i own is having pups and taff is getting one, he told me he is going to make one more world champion

Thanks Stetzels,

Honesty wins hunts

Old Post 05-02-2009 03:32 PM
Dbradbury3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dbradbury3 Click here to Send Dbradbury3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dbradbury3 Find more posts by Dbradbury3 Add Dbradbury3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WC Preacher
Banned

Taft started me hunting, he is the one who made the Deamon dog the dog he was, Russ bought him and took him to the hunts, Taft says this dog was the best he ever hunted, to me thats saying he was or could be the best COON dog to ever have been. If anyone has any of that blood left please pm me your number I know Taft would want to get some of it before he quits for good.

Old Post 05-02-2009 05:09 PM
WC Preacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WC Preacher Click here to Send WC Preacher a Private Message Find more posts by WC Preacher Add WC Preacher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WC Preacher
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by blueticking: it
moffets wc deamon deacon

WRONG it was Moffets WC Deamon,

Old Post 05-02-2009 05:11 PM
WC Preacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WC Preacher Click here to Send WC Preacher a Private Message Find more posts by WC Preacher Add WC Preacher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dbradbury3
UKC Forum Member

IF there is anyone in the country that knows a coon dog it is taff moffet, he has been a good friend to me and a great hunter to the sport if taff says he hasn't seen one as good as demon than demon must have been the best, russ bought him and won the world hunt the next year, as many world champions russ has had i bet he would say demon was the best

Thanks Stetzels,

Honesty wins hunts

Old Post 05-02-2009 06:35 PM
Dbradbury3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dbradbury3 Click here to Send Dbradbury3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dbradbury3 Find more posts by Dbradbury3 Add Dbradbury3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glynn Horne
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a great coonhound, but how did he reproduce? Did he reproduce a high percentage and were his offspring as good as he was? I would love to try something off of him or breed to some frozen semen from him but would like to know more about his reproducing abilities.

Old Post 10-04-2009 03:10 PM
Glynn Horne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glynn Horne Click here to Send Glynn Horne a Private Message Find more posts by Glynn Horne Add Glynn Horne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dbradbury3
Deamon came from spring city tn he was owned by taff moffet, taff raised him since he was a pup , taff to this day says he has never seen or owwned a coondog that compares to deamon. but i can tell you one thing the female that my uncle and i own is having pups and taff is getting one, he told me he is going to make one more world champion

doesn't he already have 6 or 7 pups off of deamon that are less than a couple months old running around that are for sale for more than cheaper prices???

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 10-04-2009 04:32 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stylish
UKC Forum Member

deamon

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=303807

Old Post 10-04-2009 05:39 PM
stylish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stylish Click here to Send stylish a Private Message Click Here to Email stylish Find more posts by stylish Add stylish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WC Preacher
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Glynn Horne
Sounds like a great coonhound, but how did he reproduce? Did he reproduce a high percentage and were his offspring as good as he was? I would love to try something off of him or breed to some frozen semen from him but would like to know more about his reproducing abilities.

Russ and his crew killed every one in the hunts with Deamon, so much that everyone hated the dog and wouldn't breed to him, if people would of bred to him like they have others he could of been one of the best reproducers

Old Post 10-05-2009 02:24 PM