UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rule Proposal Polls
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Rule Proposal Polls

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the polls, we've posted on this forum over the last couple months, as it relates to the Nite Hunt Rules Proposals coming up for an official vote this fall. Remember, at the end of the day, your voice directed towards your breed association is what will count. Take that opportunity and be heard.

Thanks again everyone!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2019 07:42 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Oh come on I wasn't done yet Allen! LOL

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 07-15-2019 07:44 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rule Proposal Polls

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the polls. Remember, at the end of the day, your voice directed towards your breed association is what will count.

Thanks again everyone!

Do another poll before you're done. It can say:
Should breed associations be the only votes counted in rule change policies that effect all comp. hunters even though a majority do not belong to breed associations? Lets see what % agree with that..

Old Post 07-16-2019 03:22 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

If having your opinion count is what matters to you, I'd say become a member of a breed assoc. and speak your mind.
From my experience 70 or 80% of the people in the local hunts don't know the rules we have now, so why change them.
Here is one vote for leaving them all the same for another 5 years.

Old Post 07-16-2019 04:36 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lance Laymon
If having your opinion count is what matters to you, I'd say become a member of a breed assoc. and speak your mind.
From my experience 70 or 80% of the people in the local hunts don't know the rules we have now, so why change them.
Here is one vote for leaving them all the same for another 5 years.

2 votes

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 07-17-2019 12:30 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
2 votes

Your and my vote don’t count rock we don’t have a vote all we get to do is gripe if we don’t like it lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2019 12:34 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

always been that way for me. at least we try.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 07-17-2019 12:41 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
always been that way for me. at least we try.

I know it’s a hard habit to break caring so much but me and you need to worry more about that cup of good coffee setting in that boat catching fish.

One way or anouther it will work out.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2019 12:50 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

ain't nobody going to miss us when we're gone that's for sure. especially in my case.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 07-17-2019 12:54 PM