UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Treeing Tennesee Brindle pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

Treeing Tennesee Brindle pups

I have a litter of TTB pups due on the 13th of July the dam is UKC,NKC,and WTDA registered and the sire is UKC and NKC registered I run bear with mine pups will be 300.00 if interested 434-610-7938 male is yellow brindle and female is light brown brindle this ought to be some good ones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2019 05:09 PM
jtsblackntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsblackntan Click here to Send jtsblackntan a Private Message Find more posts by jtsblackntan Add jtsblackntan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Littletown
UKC Forum Member

Hi - How are the TTBs different from the Treeing Feist breed ?

I don't see this breed advertised anywhere very often; are they considered a "rare" breed ?

Will you post photos of the parents ? If you can't post them here, will you please email photos to me at:

TFTHays@hotmail.com

Thank you !

Deb

Old Post 07-05-2019 01:24 AM
Littletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Littletown Click here to Send Littletown a Private Message Click Here to Email Littletown Find more posts by Littletown Add Littletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

TTB pups

im not sure how to post pics

Old Post 07-05-2019 12:01 PM
jtsblackntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsblackntan Click here to Send jtsblackntan a Private Message Find more posts by jtsblackntan Add jtsblackntan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

TTB pups

im not sure how to post pics

Old Post 07-05-2019 12:01 PM
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Use postimage and its fairly easy

Old Post 07-06-2019 12:17 AM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Littletown
UKC Forum Member

Hey, jtsblackntan -

Thank you for emailing me the photo of your male - it came out just fine, and he is a very nice-looking dog.

I would love to see the female if you have photos of her - you can wait until your puppies are born, then just email me photos of the pups & their mother.

TFTHays@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Deb

Old Post 07-11-2019 12:22 AM
Littletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Littletown Click here to Send Littletown a Private Message Click Here to Email Littletown Find more posts by Littletown Add Littletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

TTB pups

the pups are here she has 4 not sure gender yet but I know one is light brindle will try and get pics soon

Old Post 07-13-2019 11:44 AM
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 females and 1male but he has already been sold

Old Post 07-17-2019 03:28 PM
jtsblackntan
UKC Forum Member

all pups have been spoke for

Old Post 07-20-2019 05:07 PM