UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Deventer's Penney Pups
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Duane Kreklows Turbo made Nt. Ch. with 3 cast wins in 3 weekends at 20 months old by treeing coons. The genetics has to be there, but without the dedication and hard work that Duane put into Turbo it would not show.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2018 02:27 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

1st place Milton,Wi club finishing him to Ntch. 2nd,1st,1st

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 03-29-2018 at 12:22 PM

Old Post 03-29-2018 12:15 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Winning 1st place and King of the Hunt at the Arthur,Wi. Club TW sectional.

Old Post 03-29-2018 12:17 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Did you get the DNA back on the pups?

Old Post 03-29-2018 06:54 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney Pup

No did not get the DNA results yet.

Old Post 03-29-2018 08:11 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I am very happy for you and Russ with the DNA results!

Old Post 04-14-2018 02:29 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Penneys Pups

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
Penney fell out of a tree in August while I was getting her ready for the World hunt and almost died. I had to have over a liter of fluid taken out of her left lung. After that near miss and with Penney going to be past 7 after her next heat period, I made the decision to bred her again. I have not hunted with any dogs in the last few year that I thought were superior to Penney so I decided to linebreed her back to her ancestors. Penney is a descendant of the combination of dogs that produced the mother of Russ Bellars Psycho. I'm hoping that this will result in another Penney. Rex was out of Psycho and Penneys mother, Roxy. I really like the pups out of Rex and Penney, but wanted another cross on Penney that could be used to double Penney in some future cross.
Penney was artificially bred to Bellars Psycho and the last straw of Bellars Shep. and Penney had 8 pups this morning thanks to Russ Bellar, Never Gone's; Dean and Karen Bitzel and Jr. Deventer for selling Penney to me as a pup. I will be selling some Penney pups in the future. Trained, started, or puppies as I will be cutting back on dogs to keep a couple of the new litter. Call if interested. 608-558-4640 Ken Risley

DNA results show all pups out of Bellars Indiana Shep.

Old Post 04-14-2018 02:37 PM
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

That's special litter of pups right there. Good luck with them.

Old Post 04-14-2018 03:31 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

I'll bet Mr.Bellar is a happy man today...

Old Post 04-14-2018 07:17 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevormoore
UKC Forum Member

what will be the price on these pups

Old Post 04-14-2018 07:59 PM
trevormoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevormoore Click here to Send trevormoore a Private Message Click Here to Email trevormoore Find more posts by trevormoore Add trevormoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Shep x Penney Pups

I apologize for being so slow to make up my mind about what keep. I just found out last Friday who the daddy was. This mating was made for personal use and was not intended for making money. If interested please contact me. As usual references are required. Only females available. 608-558-4640

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:38 PM
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

I got to see the pups twice this week. On Monday Ken turned them out for the first time in the large fenced area around his shop. It was a riot watching them heading off in every direction exploring everything. They are all very outgoing and inquisitive, afraid of nothing.

Today I got to watch them on a road kill coon. What a time they had, barking, chewing and climbing all over each other.

They are all the same size, at least I cannot see any difference and their personalities seem to be very similar. They are all very happy and extremely active, no one attempts to dominate and no one is dominated.

If these pups turn out to be anything like Penny (I have hunted with her) and Shep (only read about him) the folks that get one of these pups have a chance of having something really special..

Last edited by x145merlin on 04-28-2018 at 02:56 AM

Old Post 04-28-2018 02:48 AM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Ken it was good talking to you at the Slam this yr. Thanks for the opportunity to handle Penny for you. Glad they decided to split , I was pooped as well. I am interested in one of these females give me a shout. Thanks Jason

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 04-28-2018 12:49 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Lets see a picture of them.....

Old Post 04-30-2018 04:13 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney Pups

I'll get someone to help take pictures that knows how to post them. The pups are very similar in all aspects, expect one is white spotted.

Old Post 05-03-2018 02:02 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-04-2018 04:36 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-04-2018 04:37 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the hunt last night Ken, and for letting me try out that Alex light.

Old Post 05-17-2018 03:19 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay for posting pup picture

I'm still waiting for the DNA profiles from UKC. Thanks to all who wanted pups for your patients.

Old Post 05-19-2018 08:42 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-05-2018 01:10 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ken. PR Klear Kry Penny's Zip 1st place open registered High Scoring TW Male Argyle TW sectional 475+. TRex x Penny

Old Post 08-05-2018 01:11 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ken and Zip with a 2nd place at the Brooklyn,Wis. RQE! Losing 1st place on a tie breaker.

Old Post 08-20-2018 01:59 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

ZIP

Thanks Jay. Zip is a COON treer that can tree any kinda of a coon. He takes them as he comes to them and excels at treeing coon behind the other dogs after they have ran past them. He hasn't been through a hunting season, but is on course to make an exceptional dog just like his brothers and sisters.

Old Post 08-20-2018 06:48 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Penneys Pups

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
Penney fell out of a tree in August while I was getting her ready for the World hunt and almost died. I had to have over a liter of fluid taken out of her left lung. After that near miss and with Penney going to be past 7 after her next heat period, I made the decision to bred her again. I have not hunted with any dogs in the last few year that I thought were superior to Penney so I decided to linebreed her back to her ancestors. Penney is a descendant of the combination of dogs that produced the mother of Russ Bellars Psycho. I'm hoping that this will result in another Penney. Rex was out of Psycho and Penneys mother, Roxy. I really like the pups out of Rex and Penney, but wanted another cross on Penney that could be used to double Penney in some future cross.
Penney was artificially bred to Bellars Psycho and the last straw of Bellars Shep. and Penney had 8 pups this morning thanks to Russ Bellar, Never Gone's; Dean and Karen Bitzel and Jr. Deventer for selling Penney to me as a pup. I will be selling some Penney pups in the future. Trained, started, or puppies as I will be cutting back on dogs to keep a couple of the new litter. Call if interested. 608-558-4640 Ken Risley

The original verbal DNA results were proven to be in error. Additional testing by both PKC and UKC labs have resulted in identifying Bellars Psycho as the sire to all eight pups. My understanding is that extra testing and analysis were required because the DNA markers for Penney, Shep and Psycho were similar or identical.
Please contact me if you are interested in a pup as I didn't require a deposit and due to the long wait on the DNA analysis some of those originally interest may no longer be.
Pups have been handled, hauled, answer to their names and are ready to start hunting. They are almost 7 months old. I'm sure that some will run and tree right now. I'm expecting this to be the best litter out of Penney as both Penney and Psycho are proven reproducers. Thanks for your time. Ken Risley

Old Post 08-23-2018 04:13 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney X Psycho Pups

This is a linebred cross on the combination of Bellars Pacman x Btellars Shep x Deventers Penney. It is a chance to own an outstanding once in a lifetime hound. PKC super stakes paid, UKC performance paid, DNA profiles in UKC and PKC paid. Current breakeven cost per pup is $676. Pick of the litter is $1000.
Thanks for your time. Ken Risley

Old Post 08-23-2018 06:48 AM