UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Keys or locks for a old Rebel box?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

Keys or locks for a old Rebel box?

Bought a used Rebel box and doesn't have a key for the top storage lock. Anybody know where I might find a key or new lock for one. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2020 01:21 AM
Revenge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Revenge Click here to Send Revenge a Private Message Find more posts by Revenge Add Revenge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Many hardware stores have the replacement locks.

Old Post 11-14-2020 04:19 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bill(Chew)
Many hardware stores have the replacement locks.

Thanks. The center cap where the key goes in or the whole locking mechanism?

Old Post 11-14-2020 04:32 AM
Revenge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Revenge Click here to Send Revenge a Private Message Find more posts by Revenge Add Revenge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Locksmith

Old Post 11-14-2020 04:45 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

what is the lock number? I too have a rebel box, if it is the same number I will a couple made and mail them. I only the top storage key. would love to get the door keys.

Old Post 11-14-2020 02:31 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

What is the number on your door locks? I have a rebel to with all the keys.

Old Post 11-14-2020 02:44 PM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

My door number is BT27. The top storage is ch506. If that will help.

Old Post 11-14-2020 05:33 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Box

These are the kind of posts I enjoy reading, where WE are actually trying to help each other. Thanks to you guys that are trying to help this man find a key. Dave

Old Post 11-14-2020 06:14 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

punch in key number google etc Amazon, e-bay, etc has them Good locksmith place can generally make them for you. If not you can buy new lock and keys Take one out and take with you.

Old Post 11-14-2020 08:23 PM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

Looks like it says CH504. If any one has any Id buy them from them. Thanks for all the help. And doors look like B108

Last edited by Revenge on 11-14-2020 at 09:12 PM

Old Post 11-14-2020 09:09 PM
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

they use these locks,etc on RV's, pickup tool boxes, small cash boxes, some furniture drawers that lock, camping trailers, truck caps, etc. Have a set of CH 751 keys if anyone needs them.

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:44 PM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

e-bay has keys from Ch 501- Ch550. $7.99 + shipping

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:48 PM
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

Mine is ch501 & bt24

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:53 PM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

BT 01- BT40 keys at easykeys.com Also honaccessories.com has them to BT 165

Last edited by coondog48 on 11-14-2020 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 11-14-2020 11:01 PM
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

Yeah it does look like Ebay has some. They all say for tool boxes but I assume they are the same. Looks like Ill order some from there in next few days. Thanks.

Old Post 11-14-2020 11:06 PM
GWH17
New UKC Forum Member

www.easykeys.com
Give them the number on the lock and they send you the key. Ordered one for a truck tool box A few weeks ago and it works great. $12 shipped if I remember correctly.

Old Post 11-15-2020 03:02 AM
GWH17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GWH17 Click here to Send GWH17 a Private Message Click Here to Email GWH17 Find more posts by GWH17 Add GWH17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys will contact easy keys tomorrow.

Old Post 11-15-2020 08:59 PM
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

I am almost positive I have several of the keys you need. If you pm me your address I will mail them out to you in the morning.

Old Post 11-18-2020 07:02 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Johnny Reb sent ypu a pm need bt27

Old Post 11-19-2020 09:28 PM
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

almost any local lock smith has them, might cost $5.00

Old Post 03-09-2022 12:15 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

I bought a couple tool boxs that didn't have the keys . i found this place on line Www.Gkeez.com . Got them made and worked perfect but also gave them the number off the locks .

Old Post 03-12-2022 10:44 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote