UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What Are You Paying For Pro Plan???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

What Are You Paying For Pro Plan???

Was wanting see what everyone is paying from Pro Plan were you live. I just got a 37.5 lb bag of Pro Plan Performance 30/20 today for $39.00 At Pet Smart in NC.

NiTECH' Walker's Dirty Ankle Khatt (RIP)
PKC CH GRNITE CH Nocturnal Maggie
Dual Grand Stylish Insane Jane (Harry Semen)

I used and highly recommend Nite-Time Hunting Supplys

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2014 02:40 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hopm
UKC Forum Member

45 and I refuse to pay the tax on it.

Old Post 01-01-2014 04:55 AM
hopm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hopm Click here to Send hopm a Private Message Find more posts by hopm Add hopm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam passwaters
UKC Forum Member

pro plan performance 51.00 here in ohio

Old Post 01-01-2014 05:08 AM
sam passwaters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam passwaters Click here to Send sam passwaters a Private Message Click Here to Email sam passwaters Find more posts by sam passwaters Add sam passwaters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corey ledbetter
UKC Forum Member

pro plan

43-47$ around here. Petsmart is cheaper than tractor supply.

Old Post 01-01-2014 02:22 PM
corey ledbetter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corey ledbetter Click here to Send corey ledbetter a Private Message Click Here to Email corey ledbetter Find more posts by corey ledbetter Add corey ledbetter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Re: What Are You Paying For Pro Plan???

quote:
Originally posted by PRITCHARD
Was wanting see what everyone is paying from Pro Plan were you live. I just got a 37.5 lb bag of Pro Plan Performance 30/20 today for $39.00 At Pet Smart in NC.

Same here, same place. Bought 2 bags the other day.

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 01-01-2014 03:30 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark booth
UKC Forum Member

I'm paying like 47 for pro plan focus large breed here in central Va.

Old Post 01-01-2014 05:41 PM
mark booth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark booth Click here to Send mark booth a Private Message Click Here to Email mark booth Find more posts by mark booth Add mark booth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Its 51.00 for a 37.5# bag here in northern WV. Way overpriced...its good food but should be about 1 $ a pound. I stick with DEA bigger bag better price...NO CORN!

Old Post 01-01-2014 06:43 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

It's $45 here in so. ill. at rural king kinda pricey but i can see a diff. after 2-3 weeks.

Old Post 01-01-2014 06:48 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Herbie's Mom
New UKC Forum Member

Pro Plan Coupons

Go online and check for coupons for Pro Plan. I saw one just yesterday for $10 off on Pro Plan. Also be sure and join Purina Pro Club and send in those weight circles. That can save you a bunch!

Harold and Janet Kirkes
Pro Plan Feeders for over 25 years!

Last edited by Herbie's Mom on 01-02-2014 at 12:19 PM

Old Post 01-02-2014 12:53 AM
Herbie's Mom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herbie's Mom Click here to Send Herbie's Mom a Private Message Click Here to Email Herbie's Mom Find more posts by Herbie's Mom Add Herbie's Mom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Proulx
UKC Forum Member

I pay 38.50$ for performance 37.5 lb bag

Old Post 01-02-2014 01:03 AM
Duke Proulx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Proulx Find more posts by Duke Proulx Add Duke Proulx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrsMusky04
UKC Forum Member

I am getting it for $40 dollars a bag for the 30/20 performance at petsmart. It is $47 at tractor supply. After I use my pro-club rebate checks I am paying $33 a bag so the weight circles are definitely worth a little bit of effort to send them in.

Old Post 01-02-2014 01:08 AM
MrsMusky04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrsMusky04 Click here to Send MrsMusky04 a Private Message Find more posts by MrsMusky04 Add MrsMusky04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reece Samuelson
UKC Forum Member

$38.50

Old Post 01-02-2014 01:30 AM
Reece Samuelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reece Samuelson Click here to Send Reece Samuelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Reece Samuelson Find more posts by Reece Samuelson Add Reece Samuelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Poor Boys kl
UKC Forum Member

Info

Is there any semen out of third rock from the sun

Old Post 10-31-2020 06:05 AM
Poor Boys kl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poor Boys kl Click here to Send Poor Boys kl a Private Message Click Here to Email Poor Boys kl Find more posts by Poor Boys kl Add Poor Boys kl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

37.5 lbs bag of sport is $78 here before tax.
Getting too expensive to feed unfortunately.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 10-31-2020 10:37 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

premium food

I look for the sales and buy up to 200 pounds at a time. Usually cost me 1 dollar to 1.20 per pound. I will buy eukanuba , blue or proplan is my last choice and mix it together. Eukanuba just had new design for the bags. Fleet farm had a clearance sale on the old design at 11 dollars off a bag. These are the kind of deals you can find if you look for them.

Old Post 11-01-2020 04:22 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

$47.98 for 37.5 lbs at tractor supply, menards, wal mart, and petsmart.

Old Post 11-01-2020 05:53 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

pro plan

$61.98 at TSC here for 50 lbs delivered to my door

Old Post 11-02-2020 01:33 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Hope i find a sale soon. I like to feed it in the winter, and winter will be here soon.

Old Post 11-03-2020 06:25 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote