UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tailgate Adventures
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ST_CRK_KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Tailgate Adventures

Getting better every episode. I'm glad they got it where you can hear the dogs. Wish it was an hour show.

**'PR' JR'S SHOW ME BLACK SIS** Gr Nite Ch Isom'sTimber x Isom's Josie R.I.P.)
**CGN CGCH 'PR' S & JR's Show Me Bella**
**CNC 'PR' O'Neal's Locktite Little River D** (Co-Owned with Russell O'Neal)
(GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Coulter's Timbuktu X Nite Ch Gr Ch CCH "PR" Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
**'PR' Stouts Creek Jessie II** (Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Isom's Show Me Black Timber x Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
**'PR' Stouts Creek Gator**
**'PR' Stouts Creek Hooker**
(GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Coulter's Timbuktu X GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Faulkner's Amy)
SHOW YOUR DOGS ON THE TREE
NOT THE BENCH!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2009 01:22 PM
ST_CRK_KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ST_CRK_KENNELS Click here to Send ST_CRK_KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email ST_CRK_KENNELS Find more posts by ST_CRK_KENNELS Add ST_CRK_KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

Glad you like it!

We're still learning as we go...

Old Post 10-15-2009 07:22 PM
deschmidt27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschmidt27 Click here to Send deschmidt27 a Private Message Click Here to Email deschmidt27 Find more posts by deschmidt27 Add deschmidt27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ST_CRK_KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

You have a great show. The only way it could get better is if you had an episode or 2 with B&T's LOL.

How do you find the people you hunt with in the episodes?

If your looking for some good dog action we're having a B&T Breeders Get Togather in Pinkstaff IL this weekend. It is just a pleasure hunting get togather. There will be food on Saturday afternoon. You are more than welcome to come.

If you can't make it maybe you can next year.

(GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Coulter's Timbuktu X Nite Ch Gr Ch CCH "PR" Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
**'PR' Stouts Creek Jessie II** (Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Isom's Show Me Black Timber x Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
NOT THE BENCH!!!!!

Old Post 10-15-2009 08:03 PM
ST_CRK_KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ST_CRK_KENNELS Click here to Send ST_CRK_KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email ST_CRK_KENNELS Find more posts by ST_CRK_KENNELS Add ST_CRK_KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDC

I thought this week's show was the best one so far. I really liked seeing the dogs work at the bottom of the screen while the hunters were talking. Keep up the good work.

Old Post 10-15-2009 08:40 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Good show Dave.

I agree. This was the best one yet. Keep up the good work!!!

Old Post 10-15-2009 09:45 PM
midmohunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midmohunter Click here to Send midmohunter a Private Message Find more posts by midmohunter Add midmohunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

I have some video of some English Grand Nite Champions being hunted in Northern Indiana where you can hear the interstate and then later, hear a train coming through just like on this weeks episode. How do you Northern Indiana guys keep them dog from being hit by a car or train?

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 10-16-2009 12:55 AM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

When is this on?

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 10-16-2009 01:17 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edf61
When is this on?
fri evening, at 6pm your time on dish network ch 230 or again on sun evening same time..wed morning at 6am.

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Last edited by Dan Dogs on 10-16-2009 at 11:38 PM

Old Post 10-16-2009 01:41 AM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Wright
UKC Forum Member

Good show. Can't wait to see the next one.

Old Post 10-16-2009 02:25 AM
Andy Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Wright Click here to Send Andy Wright a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Wright Find more posts by Andy Wright Add Andy Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone!

ST_CRK_KENNELS - Some folks are just people in the right place at the right time, and others are paid premium kennel sponsors.

Lakeland - A good tracking system and knowledge of the area... and a fast truck. LOL!

Old Post 10-16-2009 03:40 AM
deschmidt27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschmidt27 Click here to Send deschmidt27 a Private Message Click Here to Email deschmidt27 Find more posts by deschmidt27 Add deschmidt27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

quote:

Lakeland - A good tracking system and knowledge of the area... and a fast truck. LOL! [/B]

I think having LOTS of coon helps. The dogs find coon before they can get into trouble.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 10-16-2009 12:14 PM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ST_CRK_KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

What does it cost to get you to come hunt with a person.

Like I said we have the B&T Get Togather every year, we'll have it posted look for it, and come on. You'll never find a better group of fella's anywhere.

NOT THE BENCH!!!!!

Old Post 10-16-2009 01:27 PM
cedarhillkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by deschmidt27
Glad you like it!

We're still learning as we go...

now that ive actually got to see it i do like it very much,about time theres a show about the hounds,and like the other fella said wish it were an hour long,but hey we'll take what we can get.good job

Old Post 10-17-2009 12:32 AM
cedarhillkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cedarhillkennel Click here to Send cedarhillkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email cedarhillkennel Find more posts by cedarhillkennel Add cedarhillkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

nice show!!

Old Post 10-17-2009 01:01 AM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plottpower
UKC Forum Member

now thats what im talking about I just watched the third episode and it was a whole lot better in my opinion

Old Post 10-17-2009 01:17 PM
plottpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottpower Click here to Send plottpower a Private Message Click Here to Email plottpower Find more posts by plottpower Add plottpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

ST_CRK_KENNELS... drop me an email at dschmidt@tailgateadventures.com

plottpower - keep watching, each episode takes on a different flavor, and they get better from an Audio/Video perspective as we got better during the season.

Some will be liked by many, some will be hated by few, but we've got a big sport to cover and will hopefully make everyone happy as a whole, before the season is over.

Old Post 10-18-2009 02:14 AM
plottpower
UKC Forum Member

deschmidt27

what i personally like about the show is that like the guest the host too is just like the people watching the show, unlike the deer hunting shows who only go on high priced deer hunts, another thing i like is the fact that we can talk to you guys directly and tell you our opinions and suggestions, i think if you guys stay on this path you will always have a show

Old Post 10-18-2009 11:20 AM
plottpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottpower Click here to Send plottpower a Private Message Click Here to Email plottpower Find more posts by plottpower Add plottpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

Direct TV What channel? Or can we even get it?

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 10-18-2009 09:22 PM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

its not on direct, but sounds like january it might be on.

Old Post 10-18-2009 09:36 PM
Thomas Williams
UKC Forum Member

show

got to watch it for the first time tonight. I thought it was great. Hope yall come out with a dvd set of the whole season. I know I'll buy one.

Old Post 10-19-2009 03:55 AM
Thomas Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Williams Click here to Send Thomas Williams a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Williams Add Thomas Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

does your show come on cable? if so what channel.

A DIRECT SON OF WLDNITECH GRNITECH X JR. AND GRNITECH VALLEY CREEK CANDY ( 10th place ukc world 2009)( top 100 UKC world 2010)
GRNITECH BAYOU BOTTOM NOCTURNAL STOPPER
CH GRNITECH STYLISH BAYOU BOTTOM GIRL(08 UKC TOP 100)
PR AYRES FULL THROTTLE (BRUNO X GIRL )
NITECH PR HARRY FOCKER ( HARRY SEMEN x GRNITECH STYlISH CHEYANNA )

Old Post 10-19-2009 04:43 AM
bozzman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bozzman Click here to Send bozzman a Private Message Click Here to Email bozzman Find more posts by bozzman Add bozzman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaywkr
UKC Forum Member

I've watched all the episodes and think it's a great show. Keep up the good work.

Old Post 10-19-2009 09:01 AM
jaywkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaywkr Click here to Send jaywkr a Private Message Click Here to Email jaywkr Find more posts by jaywkr Add jaywkr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

Sorry, just Dish for now and DirecTV in January. You can ask your cable provider to add ICTV, though.

Old Post 10-22-2009 02:35 AM
johnsoncattleco
UKC Forum Member

show

i love the show! if your ever in oklahoma come on down for a hunt. i dont care if you bring the cameras or not. lol
keep the great tree dog action comming!!

Old Post 10-22-2009 02:48 AM
johnsoncattleco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnsoncattleco Click here to Send johnsoncattleco a Private Message Click Here to Email johnsoncattleco Find more posts by johnsoncattleco Add johnsoncattleco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clarence crosby
UKC Forum Member

Great show!! It just keeps getting better with each episode. I think the show definately portrays our GREAT SPORT of following hounds in the RIGHT KIND OF WAY!!!!! Good job guys, keep up the good work!!! KEEP UM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-22-2009 03:35 AM
clarence crosby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clarence crosby Click here to Send clarence crosby a Private Message Click Here to Email clarence crosby Find more posts by clarence crosby Add clarence crosby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote