UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > omc hardwood Magnum x mt Jackson's kate male pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

omc hardwood Magnum x mt Jackson's kate male pup

Dob 2-1-13 bought this pup for my boy he's into basketball and I work to much to hunt him,I've took him a few times with my old dog not shy in any way! Ready to start male red in color built good can text a pic Magnum pups start early when he was younger my boy would pull a squirrel up a tree he would bark good at it!asking 450 email me or pm for phone number.thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2013 01:48 AM
hoover72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoover72 Click here to Send hoover72 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoover72 Find more posts by hoover72 Add hoover72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
awilson0035
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 11-23-2013 03:10 AM
awilson0035 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awilson0035 Click here to Send awilson0035 a Private Message Find more posts by awilson0035 Add awilson0035 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-24-2013 03:17 PM
hoover72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoover72 Click here to Send hoover72 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoover72 Find more posts by hoover72 Add hoover72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:38 AM
McSquizzie
UKC Forum Member

If I'm not mistaken Kate is a sister to mighty mick.

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:38 AM
McSquizzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McSquizzie Click here to Send McSquizzie a Private Message Find more posts by McSquizzie Add McSquizzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Yes I believe that's right.

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:41 AM
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

This pup is well bred and ready to go big mouth and built good!Can deliver to Jamestown.

Old Post 11-30-2013 02:52 PM
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-02-2013 03:06 AM
McSquizzie
UKC Forum Member

Posting his pedigree and good pictures of him generally helps.

Old Post 12-02-2013 03:10 AM
McSquizzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McSquizzie Click here to Send McSquizzie a Private Message Find more posts by McSquizzie Add McSquizzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Well I agree but I'm not very good at posting pics but I figured most would know the pedigree but I will try to post pics! Thanks

Old Post 12-02-2013 03:13 AM