UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Bearing Sea Gold
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Bearing Sea Gold

LOL is anyone watching it tonight ?? That really looked like a good brawl in the bar ,,,lol,,now that was live action YEE YEE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2012 03:25 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Well they broke the fight up,,,no one was hurt to bad ,,but with all this warm weather i'm going to get out my panning tub and pans,,a bucket of sand/gravel left over from last season and get me some GOLD ,,,lol.

Old Post 03-24-2012 04:28 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Love that show! OLD VIRGIL better watch who he calls a thief!!!!

Follow Hillbilly Kennels On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/hillbillykennelsofwv?mibextid=ZbWKwL

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES
CH GRNITECH HILLBILLY OLE SOUTH CHECK MATE
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 03-24-2012 06:22 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbcoonskinner
UKC Forum Member

Think I have drawn those two in a cast before lol

Home of:
Red Eagle Chief

Old Post 03-24-2012 11:37 PM
cbcoonskinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbcoonskinner Click here to Send cbcoonskinner a Private Message Click Here to Email cbcoonskinner Visit cbcoonskinner's homepage! Find more posts by cbcoonskinner Add cbcoonskinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I ain't seen it. Im all for watching a good bar fight though. .

Old Post 03-24-2012 11:45 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MickMan034
UKC Forum Member

ol boy took a few to the melon lol.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/MickMan034/My%20Hounds/

RIP
J & T's Wild Man Willie
Crystal Kennels Butch
NITECH Rock River Ring III
CH Tom's Tree Chopping Legs

Old Post 03-25-2012 12:21 AM
MickMan034 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MickMan034 Click here to Send MickMan034 a Private Message Find more posts by MickMan034 Add MickMan034 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MickMan034
ol boy took a few to the melon lol.
Yep in rapid sucession ,,lol

Old Post 03-25-2012 02:00 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

BTT

I might go to Nome some day,,, I've spent 6 weeks in Alaska ,found gold everywhere i've dug ,beautiful country !!

Old Post 03-25-2012 02:14 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

"Gold Rush "

I was at meeting last night for our housing addition ,and i had a guy ask me to teach him and his brother-in-law how to pan for gold,,,, he and his crew of men will be doing some digging in our concrete creek that flows through our housing complex (repair work ),,, anyway they saw that show and was watching me pan out my gold and they want to learn ,,,might have partnership going on here ,,he's got the hoes and dumptrucks and ive got the know how ,,,lol

Old Post 03-29-2012 01:07 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

"After The Dredge " is on right now on the discovery channel !!

Old Post 03-31-2012 03:41 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

GA DAWG

When i get someone to teach me about posting pics ,i'll show you some gold !

Old Post 05-11-2012 08:03 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Re: GA DAWG

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
When i get someone to teach me about posting pics ,i'll show you some gold !

Here you go Chuck, Chuck and our daughter panned this. Katherine was on cloud nine...chuck told her whatever they find it was hers, and he let her keep all of it. A man of his word who made a little girl very happy...

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 05-12-2012 03:22 AM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

BTT

It's kinda hard to believe that gold came from that little creek. Since i started prospecting every creek we turn hounds loose on ,i'll scratch around some on a gravel/sand bar just to see if i need to come back in daylight hours ,,lol

Old Post 05-12-2012 02:03 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Anyone watching Bering Sea Gold ,Under The Ice ,,,now that is what i call nuts .. I love prospecting for gold but that i wouldn't do .!!!

Old Post 09-19-2012 03:49 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: GA DAWG

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

Here you go Chuck, Chuck and our daughter panned this. Katherine was on cloud nine...chuck told her whatever they find it was hers, and he let her keep all of it. A man of his word who made a little girl very happy...

Heres a little hint for you guys ,,See the black sands in the pic ,,,that is a magnetic sand . Just grab you a good magnet and head down to a creek ,find you a sandbar and drag the magnet around on the sand when you dig down about a foot ,,see if you get any black/magnetic sands,,,if you do thats a good strong indicator that you should find you some of the yellar stuff,,, i've done it ,,trust me .

Old Post 09-19-2012 05:15 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I think your just lucky Chuck, not only did you find gold you found a dime to

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 09-19-2012 06:30 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Shannon Senter
I think your just lucky Chuck, not only did you find gold you found a dime to
LOL LOL,, If i'm lucky i will take it every day ,, But laying all jokes aside this was one lucky find,,I'll wager that all toll we didn't dig or spend more than a half hour at the creek ,came back and started panning it out . That gold came from about a third of a 5 gallon bucket of screened out sand/gravel . Lucky !!! I'll take her !!!! LOL

Old Post 09-19-2012 06:49 PM
ohme
UKC Forum Member

what state did u find that gold in?

Old Post 09-19-2012 08:38 PM
ohme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohme Click here to Send ohme a Private Message Click Here to Email ohme Find more posts by ohme Add ohme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ohme
what state did u find that gold in?
Missouri ,,but i've found it here in Ill. too. Found Gold in Indiana,Ohio, Idaho ,,,,And the Little state of Alaska ..

Last edited by chuck west on 10-09-2012 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 09-19-2012 08:45 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Todd Hoffman and the rest of the gang are starting a new season this Friday night on the Discovery Channel,,!! Gold Rush Alaska ,,I think is the name of the show,,,lol

Old Post 10-09-2012 08:57 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Posted for chuck west

Old Post 10-11-2012 12:42 AM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for assistance there Sarge,,,lol,,now you go back to skipping bowling balls across the Mississippi .

Old Post 10-11-2012 12:59 AM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Nope practicing on javelin catching for state championships coming up...lol

Old Post 10-11-2012 01:15 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

The dark stones in the gold pan above are Garnets,, The clear stones are small diamonds and the milky white ones i need to get to gemologist to positively identify. I'll show you my Jade Nugget in a day or so,,its roughly the size of your fist ,,lots of good stuff out there if you know where to look .

Old Post 10-11-2012 05:11 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Jade Nugget will be on here soon ,,,anyone want a job carving it ,,lol.

Old Post 10-11-2012 08:05 PM