UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lippers stylish Cade
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TreeTex
Banned

Lippers stylish Cade .... PICS ADDED

who all has a dog or pup out of him? What do you think?

Last edited by TreeTex on 11-30-2009 at 07:44 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2009 01:17 PM
TreeTex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeTex Click here to Send TreeTex a Private Message Find more posts by TreeTex Add TreeTex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirl2133
UKC Forum Member

I had a 4 yr old out of him, he wasn't a bad dog. Now I have a 4 1/2 month old pup out of him and she is LOUD and is starting very well. She can already run, track, tree a dead coon and she tries like hell to track the live ones too.

www.facebook.com/megsheets
www.sheetskennel.webs.com

Old Post 11-03-2009 04:20 PM
countrygirl2133 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirl2133 Click here to Send countrygirl2133 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirl2133 Visit countrygirl2133's homepage! Find more posts by countrygirl2133 Add countrygirl2133 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blues07
UKC Forum Member

well i have 4 month old pup and she is so calm and she is vary loud we havent started to train her yet but she has the brains between those long long ass ears of hers if u ever invest in one u would be very happy here a pic of mine i dont no if all of the them turn out like this but most of this litter did she is vary bigg for her age to

Old Post 11-03-2009 04:29 PM
blues07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blues07 Click here to Send blues07 a Private Message Click Here to Email blues07 Find more posts by blues07 Add blues07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

blues07

That's a beautiful pup you have there. wd

Old Post 11-03-2009 05:34 PM
dogfaceNH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogfaceNH Click here to Send dogfaceNH a Private Message Click Here to Email dogfaceNH Find more posts by dogfaceNH Add dogfaceNH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blues07
UKC Forum Member

thanks i love her so much she is a great hound thank goodness she is as calm as she is i love benching dog but my boyfriand like hunting them but i hope with exersice and good food her feet will come out of this stage i would like to bench her lol but she is bout to be started training if she acts ready for it u no wat i mean this is my first outa cade and she is a dandy and so is the other pups from wat i hear bout them

Old Post 11-03-2009 10:14 PM
blues07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blues07 Click here to Send blues07 a Private Message Click Here to Email blues07 Find more posts by blues07 Add blues07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirl2133
UKC Forum Member

Here was my male

Here's my pup

www.facebook.com/megsheets
www.sheetskennel.webs.com

Last edited by countrygirl2133 on 11-04-2009 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 11-03-2009 11:57 PM
countrygirl2133 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirl2133 Click here to Send countrygirl2133 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirl2133 Visit countrygirl2133's homepage! Find more posts by countrygirl2133 Add countrygirl2133 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyhound
UKC Forum Member

This was my pup. He had more hunt in him than I had. Heard he made a real nice dog.

Old Post 11-04-2009 12:07 AM
rowdyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyhound Click here to Send rowdyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyhound Find more posts by rowdyhound Add rowdyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

CADE

JESSICA CAN VOUCH FOR ME ABOUT CREED AND MY COLE PUP.

THEY WERE TOP NOTCH~GONE WAY BEFORE THIER TIME..............

JEFF OWNED HIM THEN, ATLEAST WHEN WE GOT OUR PUPS, RIGHT, JESS?

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 11-05-2009 07:00 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyhound
UKC Forum Member

Yep Jeff had Cade then, I went all the way to Cherryville, NC to pick up that pup. If I had more time and a GOOD place to hunt I'd have another Cade pup. Mine was smart, LOUD and had looks to burn.

Old Post 11-06-2009 12:17 AM
rowdyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyhound Click here to Send rowdyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyhound Find more posts by rowdyhound Add rowdyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeTex
Banned

Thanks for the replys yall. I have me a 5 year old male out of him that i really, really, really like.

Old Post 11-11-2009 02:02 PM
TreeTex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeTex Click here to Send TreeTex a Private Message Find more posts by TreeTex Add TreeTex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Who is the dam?

That is the same age as Creed. I can not remember her name~duh~but I know she was a GRNTCH.

Proud home to;

ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 11-11-2009 02:04 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeTex
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cleo
Who is the dam?

That is the same age as Creed. I can not remember her name~duh~but I know she was a GRNTCH.

I'm not sure the name. I know she belonged to Conrad Fryar. I cant remember how she was bred. I'll find out and let you know. What was your dog like?

Old Post 11-11-2009 02:11 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Smart. Beautiful. Crazy over a coon.

My Cole dog was the best. He was tall and lean. Had a squicky voice that only a mother could love.

Lost him to red mange, kidneys shut down. He dies at 9 months old. The night before we put him down I took him out one last time. He struck and treed. Climed out on the tree limb and almost fell out of the tree. He was the best.

I will NEVER forget that dog.................

Proud home to;

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

Old Post 11-11-2009 02:18 PM
blues07
UKC Forum Member

look at these ears on her i dont no if it came from cades line or her moms witch is outa kong

Old Post 11-11-2009 02:59 PM
Jamie Henderson
UKC Forum Member

I have a 5 year old female out of Cade and a Rat Attack Female her grandmother is a littermate to Rank. She has a few AKC wins and some pkc money won. She has been in just a few hunts.

Old Post 11-11-2009 03:13 PM
Jamie Henderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Henderson Click here to Send Jamie Henderson a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Henderson Find more posts by Jamie Henderson Add Jamie Henderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

mine

is a idiot. just turned a year old and has no interest in anything other than barking in the pen. i am gonna give him another month or 2 to see if he come around. if not he's gotta go!

Old Post 11-11-2009 04:44 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blues07
UKC Forum Member

wat is his momy it isnt always bout the male the female has some dna in the pups to maybe u just got a bad apple

Old Post 11-11-2009 05:27 PM
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

Re: mine

quote:
Originally posted by bubbasullivan
is a idiot. just turned a year old and has no interest in anything other than barking in the pen. i am gonna give him another month or 2 to see if he come around. if not he's gotta go!

i guess the other 1 is still a tree dog deluxe.
bullett would open it would tree. lol

Old Post 11-11-2009 06:53 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jill
UKC Forum Member

Here's our NT CH female out of Cade
She must get her looks from her clint dam.

vid from last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVbDKyUfbU

Home Of
PKC CH GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Mini-Me (3x Maritime CH & CN State CH)
GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Kate(2x Maritime CH)
PKC SCH GR NT CH 'PR' Harry's Stylish Swagger

Old Post 11-11-2009 07:49 PM
Jill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jill Click here to Send Jill a Private Message Click Here to Email Jill Visit Jill's homepage! Find more posts by Jill Add Jill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blues07
wat is his momy it isnt always bout the male the female has some dna in the pups to maybe u just got a bad apple

momm is a dual grand off of thunders wild clyde. maybe he just needs to mature more IDK! he shows no interest in a coon whatsoever!

Old Post 11-11-2009 10:12 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: mine

quote:
Originally posted by blueticking: it
i guess the other 1 is still a tree dog deluxe.
bullett would open it would tree. lol

if you are referring to sally as a tree dog deluxe then ABSOLUTELY! I have never owned a dog that i was this attached to. She is basically one of the kids around here! Ya'll coming down next week right?

Old Post 11-11-2009 10:15 PM
blues07
UKC Forum Member

how old is he agian

Old Post 11-11-2009 10:43 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

he

turned a year old on november 2nd

Old Post 11-11-2009 10:59 PM
TreeTex
Banned

btt

Old Post 11-20-2009 05:42 AM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

TreeTex , Cade did his part , but what you got their is a Liza Jane special.......5 litter's, different studs, all same effect......coondogs
AND that is taking nothing from Cade , I would breed to him again , He would look good across a Psycho daughter......
Hope you have a ton of fun with him !!

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 11-20-2009 12:10 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote