UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 139:12-15

Even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in
the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2014 03:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

Ron,the message today hit home with me,thx. for keepin it real....I can do a whole lot better with my speech...all glory goes to Jesus..

Old Post 05-14-2014 03:21 PM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How To Share Christ In A Post Christian Era

Hay ! Wake up ! Its another day that the Good Lord has given ya.Make the most of it ,,Tell others How Awsome of a God we serve ! Share those good things that has happened in your life with others that you know God has done for you.Plant the seed God will take it from there. Lets get on to todays message.
How To Share Christ in a Post-Christian Era

Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life…

Philippians 2:14-16

As we look around the globe at what is happening to the Church, it’s abundantly clear that North America is slowly moving into what’s being called the “post-Christian” era. This shift was predicted over 50 years ago, and is now becoming reality as Christian thinking is no longer guiding our culture.or our government and its elected officials.

In addition to a lessening of Christian thought in the public forum, we’re also seeing a watering down of the faith in many churches that are becoming indifferent toward issues like premarital sex, abortion, and the exclusiveness of Christ as the way to heaven.

This is happening. So we as the Church can either shake our heads and turn our backs on culture, or we can find new ways to engage people in this post-Christian era with the Gospel. But doing that will take getting outside of our comfort zones and investing more time and energy into connecting with people who know nothing of Christ.I work out of my "comfort zone " alot

The reward will be worth it, but we have to do the work first. Spend time getting to know the non-Christians around you. Engage them as friends, live out the love of Christ, and let the Gospel flow from there!

SHARE CHRIST IN A POST-CHRISTIAN ERA BY ENGAGING OTHERS AS FRIENDS AND SHOWING THEM THE LOVE OF CHRIST. GOD LOVES YAS, WE LOVE YAS,,HAVE A BLESSED DAY,YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM RON NEED PRAYERS ? JUST ASK AND WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT ! I LOVE YOU ALL IN CHRISTIAN LOVE !

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-15-2014 01:22 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ecclesiastes 11:4-6

Whoever watches the wind will not plant;
whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.
As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.
Sow your seed in the morning,
and at evening let your hands not be idle,
for you do not know which will succeed,
whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well.

AMEN.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-15-2014 02:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life!

The decision is yours........ you either accept him as your personal Savior or you reject him. I encourage you to choose wisely, your eternal future absolutely depends on it! God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-16-2014 03:11 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What Is Reality ?

Good Friday Mornin,,Man Fridays come around quick ,But go away fast and Mondays back.So make good use of each day that The Lord Gives Yas. Tell someone ,Anyone about those good things that he does for you that you know God will do for them. What Is Reality ? What is Reality?

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” - 2 Corinthians 4:18

A man may say, “It’s hard for me to have faith—I deal in reality.” So, what is real? Your house? Your car? Your money? No, reality is not in something you can see, taste, touch, smell, or feel. Those things are not real because they are not lasting. Reality is in God.

If you’re putting your trust in things you can see, touch and count, you’re living in a world of illusion. The things that are seen are temporal; the things that are not seen are eternal. The only “real” things are those things that will last eternally.

Only when we put God first will we come in contact with reality ,,,,,,, Letsa get real my friends,If God is not first in your life..# 1 priority,,, ,No matter all the wealth you have,or that new truck or car,Or that new boat,Or that new awsome house,or that fat bank account,,,,from that awsome payin job you have..you just might think you are on top of the world,,,,,,but your not ,,you are lacking,you are lacking .If God is in your life and #1 priorty all of that will have a different kind of meaning.For all of yous that dont have all of the things mentioned above..If Gods #1 priority in your life you will still be a wealthy person and God will give ya awsome things! Have a Blessed One We Love Yas God Does too,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-16-2014 03:53 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

One of the Great Gifts God Gives Us in this Life is Friends

(ECCLESIASTES 4:9,10)

One of the great gifts God gives us in this life is friends, those who we share this journey with. God never intended for us to walk alone. He will always bring people into our life to stand with us, be there for us in our time of need, and give us the opportunity to serve Him by being there for them as well. I never consider it an accident that for this season of our lives, God has brought us together, and as my friend, let me do something a little different today and share with you some thoughts I have jotted down. As my friend, you can stand with me in prayer over these issues. There is no real order to these thoughts, they are just random, and something I wanted to share with you since you are my friend.

. . . I fight daily to stay focused on the Lord, and the personal relationship I have with Him. I never forget that whatever else I do in my life flows from that relationship . . . what I share with you each day is a result of my daily walk with the Lord . . .

. . . I have been tempted many times in the past to give up on this post,But as I do I get a p.m. and someone tells me how much this dailey post means to them,,Then im ready for the next day.. This thought was straight from the pits of hell itself. The Holy Spirit constantly reminds me that it is not my choice. This is what God has called me to do and my life belongs to Him . . . I serve Him to the best of my ability each day with great joy!!!

. . . My heart breaks each day as I read the mornin papers and listen to the news channels. The pain, the heartache, the incredible challenges so many face. It makes me more determined than ever to get on here and post and be that beacon of light in the darkness of this world, to help those who are hurting and without hope . . .
The encouraging I get and a testimony every once in a while,I give praise to the awesome power and love of God for His children . . .

. . . . I never forget that “without Him I can do nothing” . . .

. . . I look forward to waking up each morning. While the challenges and pressures are great, my daily interaction with you, my friends, make my life so complete. I never take for granted the wonderful opportunity God has given me to type scripture and give his word to you to the best of my knowledge and try to stand with you during those difficult times in your life . . . And be here to listen to those joys .I love all of yous in Christian Love and care about yous so much. Even though it is hard to express at times, never forget that I really do LOVE YOU, and CARE FOR YOU very much.I want everyone to go to Heaven and to have a releationship with God while here on earth.. It is YOUR prayers, YOUR love, that makes it all possible. I pray for you daily, and am always here any time that you need me. NEVER hesitate to get hold of me anytime that I can help you, or simply stand in prayer for you. You are a friend, and a friend is a special gift from God. God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,Prayers for all

Old Post 05-17-2014 09:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY !

Good Mornin ! Its nice here in the Riverbottom this mornin.Are ya headed to church ? We know that theres times and reasons we cant make it to church.On those days that ya cant all ya gota do is read your BIBLE ,Ya can even find a good Preacher on T.V. There are some pretty good ones on there .Charles Stanley,Adrian Rodgers, Ed Young,these are just a couple of my favorites. I also know theres some people that cant go to church because of physical reasons there ole bodys just wont letem. Thats ok.Or they cant drive.Dont let those things stop you from spending time with Jesus.Let me tell you this,,If you are sitin in your recliner in your living room reading your BIBLE really getin into GODS WORD,, God is sitin right there beside you...Have a Blessed Sunday,God Loves Yas,Riverbottom Ron loves yas too! See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 05-18-2014 03:05 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 3:17-18

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

May we all pray for wisdom from heaven above......Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-19-2014 01:19 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 15:4-7

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

If society today would follow the scripture of instructions above (on a daily basis) we would not be reading of crime, murder, corruption, and all of the other negative topics that make headline news today. Personally, I refuse to conform to this fallen world and its cyst pool of evil, I have chosen to invest my time and efforts into a worth while journey, HEAVEN above one fine day, and I strongly encourage you to do the same. God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-20-2014 01:26 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Its Your Faut

Good Mornin All ! Its really pretty here in the bottoms today.Thank You Jesus for it ! Lets go to todays message
Its Your Fault!

“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” - 2 Peter 3:9

Suppose you were deathly sick and the only cure was a very rare and costly medicine. Yet you had no money.

Your doctor leaves and is gone for several days. When he comes back, there are dark circles under his eyes, his hands are trembling, and his clothing is torn and blood-stained.

The doctor holds out a vial of the medicine. “I went to secure this medicine for you. I withdrew my life savings. In my hurry, I wrecked my automobile. The blood on my shirt is that of my only son who was with me and was killed in the accident. Here is the cure. Take it, and you’ll live.”

Suppose you took that medicine, dashed it on the floor, and said, “Doctor, if I die, it will be your fault.”

This is exactly what God has done for mankind. God offered His Son so that no one has to be lost. But we must accept His gift. Have you accepted it? I hope that you have,,What a gift It dont cost you anything but acceping it ..God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,, Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,, Prayers Sent for you all...

Old Post 05-20-2014 04:27 PM
mprice
UKC Forum Member

Re: Its Your Faut

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
God offered His Son so that no one has to be lost. But we must accept His gift. Have you accepted it? I hope that you have,,What a gift It dont cost you anything but acceping it

Mr Ron,

A great day down here in the swamp, too!! Today the woods finally looked like Summer (it ain't Spring anymore) - all bloomed out and super thick. The wild iris and blackberries are in bloom and the honeysuckle is so strong it'll knock you down. And, God is everywhere around you there.

My Grandmother was a pretty wise old Missouri gal and, even though I was a young knucklehead at the time she was always patient and loving. (I'm an old knucklehead, now?!) Here's a short story about her:

She had a picture on the wall (I'm sure you've seen it) with Jesus knocking on the door of someone's home. I asked Grandma Ruthie what the picture meant and she said, "He's at the door - all you have to do is open the door and let him in"!!! It's been over 50 years, and I still miss her sometimes and, Hallelujah!!, I'm sure looking forward to meeting her again in heaven. I'm still learning, re learning, trying, to - keep opening the door, and keep letting him in.

Your Friend in Christ,

Marc Price
Breaux Bridge, LA

P.S. I know you and Brad and the rest of us feel like God has given us a full plate, sometimes. He doesn't give us much of a choice - for me, evangelizing is a big part of the "Good News". I cannot tell you how much it means for me to be able to receive a little of God's word and see His work thru you all every day - it means so much to me and, I'm sure there others like me on this thread!! Just wanted to say Thank you, and God Bless!!

Old Post 05-20-2014 11:37 PM
mprice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mprice Click here to Send mprice a Private Message Click Here to Email mprice Find more posts by mprice Add mprice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Smile 1 Corinthians 1:9

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Personally, I am eternally grateful that I accepted his call....Glory to his name!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-21-2014 01:20 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Rubed The Right Way

Hello to All! Good Mornin. If you would just open the door of where your living and look out side no matter if your in the middle of the city in a highrise apartment or out in the hills and mountains you are gona see what God has done. His signature is on every single thing.Riverbottom Ron Loves Each and Everyone of You. Dont ever forget that.Lets get on to todays message. Rubbed the “Right” Way

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” - 2 Timothy 4:3-4

There are some people who say, “Well, I come to church on Sunday to feel good. I don't want some man up there ranting, raving, and pointing his finger at me, telling me I've got to repent and get right with God and all that business.”

Billy Sunday, a great fire-eating preacher of yesteryear, once preached an excoriating message against sin.He preached about it one Sunday When he finished,and church was over as he was greeting them at the door to say good bye somebody said, “Billy, you better tone it down a little bit. You're rubbing the fur on the cat the wrong way.” He said, “Well, the old cat is headed straight towards hell! If she would just turn around, I'd be rubbing it the right way.”

Does the truth of God rub you the wrong way? Then it’s time to turn around. I remember before I became a Christian I just hated it when someone that had Christ in the life and all fired up about him would start telling me about God,That was OK, Then as they went on got loud and Started tellin me Loudly Getin in my face That im damed the way I am and Im goin straight to Hell if I dont change my ways.Just Ranting and Raveing Now with that being said to me was the Truth,But the way it was presented to me really turned me off even wantin to have a relationship with God. The way Myself and Brad and others on here present him to yous I hope is the right way,,We dont Rant and Rrave ! We just post and give yous Gods Word,The Words that he The Lord has said Straight from The Good Ole BIBLE.. We want yous to experiance the good life you can have with him in your life and best of all living in Heaven for ever...God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron,,,Need Prayer? Need anything ? Just ask,,, Prayer Sent For All

Old Post 05-21-2014 02:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 5:13-14

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Amen!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-22-2014 01:25 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

You Are Way To Late!

Hello,Here we are again.The Lord has given us yet another day.Im sure glad cause Im not done tellin others about the good things that come from havin a relationship with him.So lets get to todays message . You’re Too Late!

“When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, He said, ‘It is finished,’ and He bowed His head and gave up the ghost.” - John 19:30

Evangelist Billy Sunday preached in tent meetings. It is told that one time after a meeting had ended, a young man who had been in the services and under great conviction found Billy Sunday and said, “Oh Mister Sunday, I need to be saved. What can I do to be saved?”

Billy said, “I’m sorry. You’re too late.” The young man said, “Oh, but I wanted to be saved. I should have been saved. What must I do to be saved?”

And Billy Sunday said, “You’re too late to do anything to be saved, for Jesus has already done it all. It’s finished. All you need to do is receive what He’s already done,” and he led the young man to Jesus.

It is finished. All you need to do is receive what Jesus has already done. Its so simple now all ya got do is accept him just tell him ,,Yes I want you in my life ,Just ask him,Tell him you love him and need him..Tell him any way that you can and want to,Do it in the shower,Do it in your car on the way to work,Do it in line at the grocery store.Do it while mowin your grass.But only you can say those simple little words ,,{ " God Come Into My Life " } God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ.From The Riverbottom Ron,,Prayers sent for all

Old Post 05-22-2014 01:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 15:1-2

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-23-2014 02:36 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Love Not The World

Good Mornin ,A word for Thought,,," A person can be really religious,Go to church,Read there BIBLE each day,Do lots of good things for others, but they can still not have Christ in there Life .Do you know that you know ,that ya know you have him in your life Love Not the World

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” - 1 John 2:15

It stands to reason: if you love health, you're going to hate germs. If you love flowers, you’ll hate weeds. If you love cleanliness, you’ll hate dirt. If you love God, you will hate sin.

And so the Bible says, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.” What is worldliness? And why should a Christian not love this world?

Three reasons: Number one, because of the character of the world—what it is. Number two, because of the corruption of the world—what it does. Number three, because of the condemnation of the world—where it’s headed.

If we’re not to “love” this world, what, then are we to love? Jesus said, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 22:37-39
God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,Prayers for Everyone

Old Post 05-24-2014 01:21 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What Is The Gospel

Hello Sunday Mornin Jesus is My Lord ,,My King of Kings The One that makes My Life Complete,, What is the Gospel?

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.

1 Corinthians 15:3-5

One popular question that’s being thrown around in theological circles these days is, “What is the Gospel?” Well, whenever I’m asked that question, I always respond the same: “The Gospel is Jesus Christ.”

Now what do I mean by that? Well, think of it this way: you can take Buddha out of Buddhism and still have the basic tenants of that religion. You can take Muhammad out of Islam, and you’d still have the same principles. But if you take Christ out of Christianity, there is nothing left because our faith is not in a system, but in a person.

Christianity at its very heart is not a code; it’s not a cause; it’s not a creed; and it’s not a church. Christianity is Christ! It is the Gospel concerning Jesus. So when we’re asked that question, “What is the Gospel?”, we know our answer doesn’t consist of a list of rules or a philosophy on life. The Gospel is a person.

Stop trying to just live according to rules. Instead, live according to the life of Christ in you. Allow Him to determine your steps. And as you press into Him, He’ll transform the way you think, how you act, and will give you joy like you’ve never experienced!

THE GOSPEL IS JESUS CHRIST – NOT A LIST OF RULES OR A PHILOSOPHY. BELIEVE IN HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO LIVE HIS LIFE THROUGH YOU! God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Your Friend in Christ From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Have an awsome Memorial Day,,Prayers for all

Old Post 05-25-2014 12:42 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Presentation Plus Transformation Equals Revelation

Hi! all I hope ya had a Nice Memorial Day.One good thing about this week it will be a day shorter 1 closer to Friday.Lets get goin to todays message,,Maay it be a Blessin to your Heart. Presentation Plus Transformation Equals Revelation

“… present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” - Romans 12:1-2

Some people say, “Oh, I’m searching to know the will of God.” Listen, it’s not your job to find the will of God. It’s God’s job to reveal His will to you. It is your job simply to present yourself to Him.

If you have been conformed to this world, you will not know the will of God; therefore, you will not do the will of God.

Most Christians need to be transformed into the likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ. Here’s the formula for knowing the will of God. Presentation plus transformation equals revelation.

You want to know the will of God? Present yourself to God. Let Him change you. Then you won’t have to find the will of God; the will of God will find you. Its real easy to find God .Hes just a couple words away.God Loves yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed day ,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron ,,,Need prayers ? All ya gota do is ask

Old Post 05-26-2014 09:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Acts 20:23-24

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-27-2014 12:49 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

My Eyes Were On You

Good Afternoon,I hope yas all had a nice Memorial Day ,Its a little warm here in the Riverbottoms today,The corn is up the fields went from seein nothin but dirt to mostly green now. The seeds been planted and God is makin it grow.,Lets get to todays message My Eyes Were On You

“Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” - Hebrews 12:2

There once was a king captured by the Roman army. They took the king with his family to stand before the Roman general to receive the sentence of death. The king fell on his face before the general and said, “You may do with me what you will, but spare my wife and children!” The Roman general was so moved by the plea that he released them all.

Later, the king asked his wife about some of the things they had seen while in the Roman general’s chamber. She said, “I didn't see anything. My eyes were only on the man who was willing to die for me.”

“Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.” May we be able to say, "My eyes are on the One who died for me, Jesus Christ. And I have eyes for no one but Him!”
Keep your eyes on him ,and another thing you can do is,," Count your many Blessings name them one by one ,"Count your many Blessings see what God has done! What an awsome God he is ,I Love Him ,He is my KIng,,He is the only one that you can ever count on to be there for you no matter what,Have a Blessed Day,,God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers to my Lord for everyone

Old Post 05-27-2014 08:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 12:14-16

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-28-2014 02:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Under The Circumstances

Hay Everyone,Good Mornin Hows your garden goin ?This has been the right kind of spring ,The mater plants are grown good Lettus is almost eatable I did eat a green onion last night for supper.. God is so good he sure created everything and he always said "and "It Was Good " Lets go read somethin good about The Lord Under the Circumstances

“But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.” - Matthew 14:30

I ask some Christians, “How are you doing?” They say, “Well, I'm doing pretty well under the circumstances.” I want to say, “How did you ever get there?”

If you look at circumstances, you're going to fall. Remember when Peter was there in the boat, and Jesus came walking on the water. Jesus said, “Come.” Peter got out of the boat and started to walk on water through those boisterous waves! And I can imagine Peter said, “This is wonderful!”

Then an unkind wave slapped him in the face. He looked around at those waves and said, “This is impossible,” and he started to sink. He simply failed to look unto Jesus. He looked at circumstances.

Today, come what may, keep your eyes focused upon Jesus. Even the wind and the waves must bow to His command. Sometimes we slip and fall and put some distance between Jesus and our selves,Always keep him close,I slip a lot of times but hes always close enough to grab my hand and lift me back up and hold my hand as he walks with me ..I sure Love Him ! He Loves You,I Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron....Prayers for all !!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-28-2014 02:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 103:16-19

The wind blows over it and it is gone,
and its place remembers it no more.
But from everlasting to everlasting
the Lord’s love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children’s children
with those who keep his covenant
and remember to obey his precepts.
The Lord has established his throne in heaven,
and his kingdom rules over all.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-29-2014 01:58 PM