UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I know what ya mean,you'll not be satisfied,& kick yourself for doin' it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2013 03:42 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
In for a bite too eat......Now what ya gonna do with ole Deacon Mike,stud him out?

Guess I will hunt him in PKC Hunts now. Make him a dual Champion. How you like theses cool mornings?

Old Post 09-24-2013 02:37 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

They are fine with me Mike,makes squirrel huntin' nice,no skeeters,& work go's better with out swettin' your you know what off.

Old Post 09-24-2013 11:19 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Well I'm takeing a break this morning . We have had the 6 year old grand daughter since Sunday and she has really kept Grandpa jumping ,,,lol

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 09-25-2013 02:30 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Well I'm takeing a break this morning . We have had the 6 year old grand daughter since Sunday and she has really kept Grandpa jumping ,,,lol
im glad mine are old enough now they don't want to go with pap i enjoy them when they were young i need a break this moroning walk down to check how mom was feeling my dad said i can't get that new chainsaw to run he just got it yesterday i try to start it wouldn't fire a lick i ask him how much gas he put in it said it was full here he done dump bar oil in the gas tank and gas where the oil should be i flush it good put gas in the cylinder got it to run some i did it so much wore me out pullim on it gone be a long process doing that but only way i know to get all that oil outa the system he's 88 i told him he gettin to old and forgetful to be cuttin wood he said i don't want no 1 doin my work i told him pulling season is over i will get it done

Old Post 09-25-2013 05:26 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Guys watch out. There is a flu outbreak. I got it. The doctor told me it started last week the hospital is already busy with it.

Old Post 09-25-2013 06:35 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well then Mike when you talk on here......wear a mask & don't breathe on us

Old Post 09-25-2013 10:47 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well then Mike when you talk on here......wear a mask & don't breathe on us

I will do my best. If I do give it to you it will be a accident.

Old Post 09-26-2013 12:46 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

dang

y'all ill boys sure keep the bs going lol

Old Post 09-26-2013 12:55 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

We have to or it will be a dull day.

Old Post 09-26-2013 02:16 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Re: dang

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
y'all ill boys sure keep the bs going lol

Mike is the one you really need to watch ,,lol

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:22 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Wait till winter,when the huntin' stories get ta flyin','bout need a manure spreader

Old Post 09-26-2013 11:04 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i probly

fit right in when it really gets deep with them huntin storys lol i could tell y'all some goodins about my young days i carry a bottle or 2 of peach brandy with me before i got back on track in life but i still got along ways to go

Old Post 09-27-2013 12:38 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Been there done that,got turned around one night,& finally figured out I was goin' around in circles,when I did get it together was by the truck twice,with in 20 yards,was beginin' ta think somebody stole my ride.

Old Post 09-27-2013 11:03 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yea

i done alot of grazy things in my life and will probly keep right on doing it lol funniest and sorta skerry thing that happen i was pretty well stewed my buddy shoot out a big ole coon put it in my hunting coat was headed to the truck all at once that thing start squrimin in my coat my buddy start laughin said he never seen a drunk man get a coat off that fast don't know if he knew it wasn't dead and figure he skeer the hell outa me lol i check in later going to see if the deer found my feeder yet

Old Post 09-27-2013 11:14 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I partied off one night & if the guy I went with hadn't been in better shape,we'd of never got any coon.....cause I couldn't hit a bull in the azz with a base fiddle,the longer we stayed out the worse I got.

Old Post 09-28-2013 01:44 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I partied off one night & if the guy I went with hadn't been in better shape,we'd of never got any coon.....cause I couldn't hit a bull in the azz with a base fiddle,the longer we stayed out the worse I got.
i know what ya mean lol i seen the big 10 pt right below my barn hope he stays around till gun season i put my feeder up last sunday i think they gettin it figure out also seen 2 does and a smaller buck he was probly big spike or a 4 pt i didn't get to see him but a min

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:03 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Can you fellers out there hunt over bait or do ya have to take it out when you hunt 'em? We can't legally,we can put out food plots,but not suppose too use bait like salt blocks or corn piles.

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:15 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Can you fellers out there hunt over bait or do ya have to take it out when you hunt 'em? We can't legally,we can put out food plots,but not suppose too use bait like salt blocks or corn piles.
i haven't really check it out but think your not supposed to feed them had a diease they got few yrsago and the dnr said it came from feeding deer

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:03 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Last year we had a bad case of what they called blue tongue a bunch of deer died from that,found 'em around where water was,what little of that we had.

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:00 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Where is everyone this morning ? Squack hunting ,,LOL

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:00 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Not me Chuck,was gonna but hauled off some junk instead,Mike's most likely down in bed with the croop,a little breezy here but may try it this evenin'.

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:11 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

just got in

my buddy and me hauled and stack 48 round bales today im tard we got about 90 more to go

Old Post 09-28-2013 09:57 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Be glad they weren't the little square ones that'd be a lot of hay.

Old Post 09-29-2013 01:21 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yea

you got that right we did put some square bales in the barn for horse hay i think it was 450 bales i like the square bales better but it is nice to put a round bale out during the winter when you turn horses out on a decent day but i usally keep mine in the barn my buddy got cows makes it easy on him to just spear a bale put it in the feeder he said we gettin to old to fool with them square bales lol but i think he's right

Old Post 09-29-2013 01:31 AM