UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch T-top Dark Timber Moose
Pages (50): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

wbond

Are you in for tonight?? I will call you later today.

BLACK OPP..............2100 hrs.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2011 03:09 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right Buck, only 16 nights left. Remember, "Moose, by himself, every night for 2 weeks"?

Old Post 05-16-2011 06:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Remember, "Moose, by himself, every night for 2 weeks"?

I guess that throws Rambler under the bus tire...LOL

David

Old Post 05-16-2011 06:16 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is what happens when you are hunting an off colored dog! I saw Rambler get thrown under 2 coons last weekend, although he cheated on 1 and took a short cut. I wouldn't call that "a bus tire". But I didn't see any pictures of him posted!

Old Post 05-16-2011 07:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Boo Boo black OPPS mission own

Richard if you seen one Blue dog you have seen them all not all of thar color like them red dogs

I am not sure if the NATURAL has a pass for tonight i guess I will have to call Betty and see since he is running scared

BB checked in he is going

Pastor Mike still MIA maybe Boo Boo will call his wife and see if he can bring Frog out to play

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-16-2011 08:28 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Da Moose

Is looking better today he is using all four leg's. He will most likely be out for ARD we will see how he is doing when that time roll's around. He will be back in action in about 7 more day's.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 05-23-2011 03:08 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Buck, from what I am hearing, dogs make a full recovery with no lasting effects after 30 days of Doxycycline. Seven more days is cutting it kinda close. When will Chick be "back in action". How is Hernie? Windy, do you have Willow ready? I guess that I should be asking are you ready? I don't think that they have any of those big 350# black coons up in Lagrange. What are y'all going to do about Super Dave? Did Pastor Mike get a Haze X Lacey stud fee pup? Or isn't there a Haze X CD pup running around up there somewhere? Or, oh my goodness, what about little Fastball? Or do y'all think that SuperDave doesn't hunt hard enough to train a pup?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-23-2011 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 05-23-2011 03:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

?????????????
?????????????

Old Post 05-26-2011 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Buck, how about an update on the Cover Hound. Is Moose back home from the hospital yet? What does his eye look like? How is he doing? What does the Vet have to say?

Old Post 06-06-2011 09:27 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Da Moose

Is home but is still very sick we will see what will happen. The Vet told me NO HUNTING for 6 to 8 week's then limit hunting for two week's after that. The vet will X-Ray his chest at that point and go from there.

This is the eye that is the baddest.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 06-07-2011 02:33 AM
vabearhunter401
UKC Forum Member

what was wrong with moose? Buck i seen where you had called , i'll give you a shout tomorrow after 3

'PR' TWISTED TIMBER COCOA
'PR' TWISTED TIMBER SOPHIE

Old Post 06-07-2011 02:48 AM
vabearhunter401 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vabearhunter401 Click here to Send vabearhunter401 a Private Message Click Here to Email vabearhunter401 Find more posts by vabearhunter401 Add vabearhunter401 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Man Buck. I'm pulling for you both.
Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 06-07-2011 02:49 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

He sure does not look like a Moose now! He has Blastomycosis. It is an awful fungal infection. It gets in their lungs and causes pneumonia. It gets in their eyes and scars the retina causing blindness. It gets in their joints and scars the cartilage causing arthritis. It is terribly expensive to treat. I know that you are glad to have him home.

Old Post 06-07-2011 03:03 PM
greencoonerinva
UKC Forum Member

blast........

What causes it ???? Man that's some rough stuff !

(804) 380-7294
Home of :
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM LACEY
'PR' T-TOP DARK TIMBER RATTLER

Old Post 06-07-2011 03:20 PM
greencoonerinva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greencoonerinva Click here to Send greencoonerinva a Private Message Click Here to Email greencoonerinva Find more posts by greencoonerinva Add greencoonerinva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Unbelievable!

I did not know anything has been wrong with Moose. I did not go to American Days but was talking to Andy when he got back and he told me about Moose being sick and he might be blind. That is a terrible thing. I hope things turn around for him. I know how much Moose means to you Buck and this cannot be an easy time for you. Maybe a blessing for his healing is just around the corner. Take care,

Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 06-07-2011 10:21 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Poor Moose!

Many prayers have been heading your way since we first heard he was sick.... and they will continue to come! He looks FULL of life despite how terribly sick he is, he knows how much he is loved! It is awful hard on his humans to see him so sick and we send you all extra prayers.

Give him a gentle pat from us, "Get Well Soon Moose!" Heather and Bob

Old Post 06-08-2011 03:11 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Buck,
I was very sorry to hear of the bad luck you have been having with your dogs. Thanks for saying hi at ARD's
I hope Moose pulls through this and you are able to spend many more nights in the timber together....Shane

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-08-2011 03:30 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like you are going to have to change his name to Mouse!

Old Post 06-08-2011 04:07 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Moose

Old Buddy I didn't know Moose looked that bad. I sure feel for you and Moose. I remember Dagger. He got real weak and skinny like Moose but his eyes were still ok. Wish you the best. Dave

Old Post 06-08-2011 05:51 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Debbie Dorrance
UKC Forum Member

DA MOOSE

Prayers for Da Moose,keep fightin & get well soon..

Old Post 06-09-2011 12:14 AM
Debbie Dorrance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Debbie Dorrance Click here to Send Debbie Dorrance a Private Message Click Here to Email Debbie Dorrance Find more posts by Debbie Dorrance Add Debbie Dorrance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLCKRIVREDBONES
UKC Forum Member

Get well Moose! Sorry to hear the big ol' boy is sick.

Old Post 06-09-2011 12:31 AM
BLCKRIVREDBONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLCKRIVREDBONES Click here to Send BLCKRIVREDBONES a Private Message Click Here to Email BLCKRIVREDBONES Find more posts by BLCKRIVREDBONES Add BLCKRIVREDBONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TARriver red
UKC Forum Member

I am sorry to haer about Moose. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

Adrian & Becky Strickland

Home of the Tar River Redbones:
Nite Ch, GrCH 2008 AKC World Champion Redbone Tar Rivers Rambling Red Rudy
Nite Ch Tar Rivers Rudy's Trudy "T"(2011 Grand American Final 4)

In Memory of
Ntch.Tar Rivers Red Alice
Gr Ch Hales Red Ruby
Gr Ch Tar Rivers Big Slick
Tar River Buddy

Old Post 06-09-2011 12:48 AM
TARriver red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TARriver red Click here to Send TARriver red a Private Message Click Here to Email TARriver red Find more posts by TARriver red Add TARriver red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guy's

Well Pastor Mike has now took over with the recovery. It was over 90 outside today so I took Moose over to Mike around 9:00 am this morning . It is cooler in his basement and he will be with Hurnie. Hurnie looked good today she is recovering well. Just think I was going to have her put to sleep after spending over $1500.00 in vet bill's. I could not get her to eat but he took over. Hurnie is now eating and looking better each day. There is something about my best buddy and what he can do with a sick hound.

We do what we can do with the help of all of our friends. That is just one more part that makes what we do happen.

GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD HOUND'S, GET-R-DONE !!!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 06-09-2011 03:09 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Moose and Hernie seem to be doing pretty good. With the fan going in the basement, it keeps it good and cool down there which is what the vet has said moose needs for a couple of weeks. Hernie has started to put some weight back on so that is good. Hopefully Moose will start to put some back on within a week or so.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 06-09-2011 02:36 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mossybuck
UKC Forum Member

I wish the best for Moose and Hernie.

NITE.CH Ragged Ridge Reba HTX
GR.CH NITE.CH Hillbilly's Latenite Hope
Ragged Ridge Tap

Old Post 06-09-2011 02:47 PM
Mossybuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mossybuck Click here to Send Mossybuck a Private Message Find more posts by Mossybuck Add Mossybuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote