UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Echo Iv
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV and Jane on Friday night.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2012 07:58 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Farnsworth
UKC Forum Member

Jeff,

PM sent. Thank you again.

Old Post 08-03-2012 08:05 PM
Josh Farnsworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Farnsworth Click here to Send Josh Farnsworth a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Farnsworth Find more posts by Josh Farnsworth Add Josh Farnsworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Two 4 Month Old Pups For Sale

We have two male pups available. Both are good looking, houndy, and loud pups. DOB 04-06-12.

If interested, send a pm or call or text my cell. 936-672-1291

Performance Program Nominated

....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
....................PR CANEY CREEKS BLUE AMY
.....GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO III
....................GRCH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER JEAN’S BLUE TRAMP
...............NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE TROLLOP
....................NITECH PINE SPRINGS BLUE HEIDI
NITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO IV
....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
...............GRNITECH EZRA’S PREACHER ECHO III
....................PR ZACK’S BLUE LADY
.....PR DOUBLE SPRINGS AMAZING GRACE
....................GRCH NITECH ROBERT’S BLUE GATOR
...............PR EZRA’S BLUE BANDY
....................CH K-BAR 5 NORTHERN BLUE MAGGIE

PUPS

....................GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
...............GRNITECH DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
....................PR CANEY CREEKS BLUE AMY
.....GRNITECH PKC CH DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
....................GRNITECH GRCH RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
...............GRNITECH GRCH RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
....................GRNITECH GRCH FROG CREEK CHIRPER
PR WILD THING JANE
....................GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER OUTLAW PETE
...............GRNITECH MALIE’S BLUE SUE’S PETE
....................PR MALIE’S BLUE RUDY SUE
.....GRNITECH PKC GCH SMOKEY RIVER HEMI
....................GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER CHIEF’S JOE
...............PR MALIE’S BLUE BELL
....................GRNITECH NATURAL BLUE BELL

MALE #1

MALE #2

Last edited by recon on 09-23-2012 at 08:47 PM

Old Post 08-05-2012 10:16 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

MALE #1 SOLD

Male #1 above is sold. A man that bought a littermate male to these two pups a few months ago, just bought this one too.

Male # 2 is still available

Old Post 08-08-2012 02:19 AM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

That is an beautiful pup right there!!!! Very nice pups!!

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 08-08-2012 01:46 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

?

Is Echo qualified for the zones?

Old Post 08-08-2012 02:45 PM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KJW71266
That is an beautiful pup right there!!!! Very nice pups!!

Thank you Kevin. We have been really happy so far with what IV is throwing as far as looks, mouth, brains, and actions. This is his oldest litter, so in a few more months we should know something about how they perform in the woods as well.

Old Post 08-08-2012 03:19 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: ?

quote:
Originally posted by rghnd123
Is Echo qualified for the zones?

David,
No. We had every intention of qualifying him, but he got lymes disease a few months back and we had him laid up for a while for treatment. We are hunting him again now, working on getting his consistency back, but generally only a drop a night. The heat is really taking its toll on him since getting lymes. We are hoping for next year (although it will probably not be this close ever again. LOL)

Old Post 08-08-2012 03:24 PM
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

Heat

I think the heat is getting to all of em. I pulled my female out of the pen and hunted her twice. The heat bothered her bad. I've been hunting her some to try and get her back in shape. Good luck with Ike. Y'all should come to Shreveport Saturday night and give it a shot. You never know till you do it. Its supposed to be a cool 91 degrees sat day.

Old Post 08-08-2012 04:01 PM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-10-2012 04:54 AM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry West
UKC Forum Member

Jimmy and Jeff, We missed ya'll at the State Hunt. I was not able to hunt, just had knee surgery, but it was good to see a few old friends.
Are ya'll headed to the Zone's next week? Jerry

Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chief's Pride (Grandson and greatgrandson to Smokey River Chief)
Dual Ch Nolan Creek Thundering Apache
Nite Ch Gr Ch Nolan Creek Blue Sable
Dual Ch Nolan Crk Diamond HTX2

Still Standing Proud!!
Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chug-A-Lug
Gr CH Nolan Creek Pride's Joy
Ch Nolan Creek Lonesome Dove

Nolan Creek Blue Chug-A-Lug Jr HTX
Ch Nolan Creek Blue Kara
Newest: Ch Nolan Creek Hammering Spanky (Hammer XIII X Sady Lady)

Old Post 09-10-2012 12:44 PM
Jerry West is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry West Click here to Send Jerry West a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry West Find more posts by Jerry West Add Jerry West to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

STATE HUNT

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry West
Jimmy and Jeff, We missed ya'll at the State Hunt. I was not able to hunt, just had knee surgery, but it was good to see a few old friends.
Are ya'll headed to the Zone's next week? Jerry

Yes, Jimmy had to work all weekend. I had to work Saturday morning, so only hunted Saturday night. Ike got by himself and treed twice. Found the coon on the first tree, and the second tree was a circle. The little gyp that won the cast got by herself and treed twice also. We found both of her coons. That's the breaks, but had a good time anyway.

Old Post 09-10-2012 03:13 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jerry, I sure hated missing the State Hunt but I had to work. I hope you make a full recovery from the surgery. I have a bad knee myself and know one of these days I'll have to get it repaired. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Old Post 09-10-2012 09:59 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Getting really good reports on the Echo IV pups so far. We are really liking the four we kept. Looks, mouth, and wired 440.

Old Post 10-01-2012 02:32 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Do you know of any good male young dog, or pup out of your Echo dog? He is a good looking dog. Looks the way I like em to look.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 10-01-2012 03:23 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tickin73
Banned

sure wish i had time to work on a new pup..work is killing me now..But the echo stuff is the way to go these days.if any of yall know who has a good finished echo breed dog they wanna sale let me know.i just dont have the time to hunt a pup like they should be and since my old ike dog past a few yrs back i took sometime off from competition hunting.ill pay some good coin for a good dog..but troy has it going on in these crosses..send me a pm if so..thank you good bless.

'pr'ikes little bl.reaper.( Smky Rr Hoss x2 and Jbs Chief x2)
Spring Hill bloodlines
Smokey River bloodlines

Old Post 10-01-2012 05:21 AM
tickin73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tickin73 Click here to Send tickin73 a Private Message Click Here to Email tickin73 Find more posts by tickin73 Add tickin73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Craig Edwards
Do you know of any good male young dog, or pup out of your Echo dog? He is a good looking dog. Looks the way I like em to look.

Mr. Edwards,
Sent you a PM

Old Post 10-01-2012 01:52 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tickin73
sure wish i had time to work on a new pup..work is killing me now..But the echo stuff is the way to go these days.if any of yall know who has a good finished echo breed dog they wanna sale let me know.i just dont have the time to hunt a pup like they should be and since my old ike dog past a few yrs back i took sometime off from competition hunting.ill pay some good coin for a good dog..but troy has it going on in these crosses..send me a pm if so..thank you good bless.

I will let you know if I hear of one.

Old Post 10-01-2012 01:53 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV

Old Post 10-09-2012 01:42 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

A few Echo IV pups

Junior- 6 months

Son- 3 months

Repete- 3 months

Last edited by recon on 10-09-2012 at 01:49 AM

Old Post 10-09-2012 01:44 AM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

We have Echo IV x Crybaby pups. She had 6 males and 3 females. All the females are spoken for.

Last edited by bigcountry277 on 10-13-2012 at 11:29 PM

Old Post 10-13-2012 12:08 AM
waylon yott
UKC Forum Member

Is the repete pup for sale

Ragin Red Luke
B&W's Critter Gitter (Plott)

Gone but never forgotten
Yott's Sooner Gramps (English)
Dual Grand Reese & Yott's Sandcreek Molly (B&T)
316-393-4195

Old Post 10-13-2012 11:14 PM
waylon yott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waylon yott Click here to Send waylon yott a Private Message Click Here to Email waylon yott Find more posts by waylon yott Add waylon yott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by waylon yott
Is the repete pup for sale

No sir. Sorry, but these are three of the four we are holding on to until they get a little older. We do have a litter of pups just born though. Contact Jimmy Waller (bigcountry277)

Old Post 10-14-2012 12:22 AM
waylon yott
UKC Forum Member

Ok thanks that's a good looking pup

Ragin Red Luke
B&W's Critter Gitter (Plott)

Gone but never forgotten
Yott's Sooner Gramps (English)
Dual Grand Reese & Yott's Sandcreek Molly (B&T)
316-393-4195

Old Post 10-14-2012 12:56 AM
waylon yott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waylon yott Click here to Send waylon yott a Private Message Click Here to Email waylon yott Find more posts by waylon yott Add waylon yott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV 10-15-12

Old Post 10-16-2012 02:11 AM