UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Treed a bunch of coon tonight including a sowl and a bunch of kittens kittens were not big enough to stir but we're moving around their momma will have them out shortly from the looks of things

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2017 07:25 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Marty I would have owned a dollar pup years ago but with the health problems I have I could not do one justice and I will not keep one tied up all year just to hunt a few times in the fall.

When I use to train dogs I can not remember not going at lest 3 nights a week and sometimes more.

Many a time come in get my dinner bucket out of fridge and go straight to work on a coal mine figured I have spent a third of my life in the hills or very close to it and hunting alone was just what I liked but just memories now.
Best of luck with Wiggles hope she makes a world champion.
A friend
Carl

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 05-01-2017 06:57 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Boys dollar is no longer at stud we bred 2 females in last month or so think both got with pups he is getting old and it's to hot this summer for him, we have the bill dog he is out of dollar and laurel river Dixie best crosses I ever seen.we will breed a few females to him if they are the right kind we have 9 now and all are going to people that hunted with bill or knows him well. He weighs 70 lbs and is a nt ch in very few hunts he will tree coons most don't know exist he trees first coon up and will tree every one that goes up in one area. He will bust a hole in the dark alone or with company will split and is there to stay he trees a lot of coon straight up and he opens on some tracks just according to track. He started treeing coons at 6 mos old splitting from mhis daddy dollar he had treed 14 coons by splitting or on his own before he was 7 mos old.he is 4 yrs now and can't be bought for no price he is also family pet he will die here or in woods one just like dollar. He is here for inspection any night call and we will show him if we get enough interest we will make him a super stake sire and performance sire. We will stud the driver dog when he makes gr nt he is 2 yrs old and a nt ch will be finished hopefully this summer he won three first with leaves off this winter.

Old Post 05-20-2017 02:41 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

we always hate to see them get old/
HE CAN BE PROUD, HE HAS OFFSPRINGS THAT WILL CARRY ON HIS COON TREEING ABLT.
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING HIS GRANDSON IN MY PEN.
TAKE CARE, LOVE TO SEE A PIC OF PUP HEAD.

THANKS, MARTY................

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:19 PM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Will try and get u one this week Marty yours is the biggest pup in litter so far but there is no runt

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:33 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver got a win toward grand last night was by himself on 4 out of 5 trees just like his daddy

Old Post 07-02-2017 07:08 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Our nt ch driver dog out of dollar will be SS and performance sire this spring he will be granded by then we will show him any night of the week by himself or anything you bring he is as loud as anything out there and is a track dog deluxe he can tree any kind of a track and is a tree dog that will be alone most of the time he hunts as hard alone as he does in company big good looking hound. Remember we will show him no excuses made

Old Post 08-14-2017 02:13 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:26 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

HERMAN, TURN WIGGLES LOSS LAST NT. THAT SOB,LOL. WENT OVER A MILE BEFORE SHE OPENED,IT WAS A TREE BARK.
I WALKED & WALKED TO GET TO HER, BUT SHE HAD THE GOODS.
HAD NOT BEEN OUT IN 2 MO. I GOT TO SLOW HER DOWN OR FRANK CANT KEEP UP.LOL. SHE IS A DANDY. GOT ME ALL GEARED UP NOW, CANT WAIT TILL DARK. GONA START FRANK SOON. GOT TO GET ME A BEEP BEEP,LOL.

THANKS, MARTY.....................

Old Post 09-11-2017 11:31 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Marty bill scored 975 at state hunt and we still got beat driver has been 7 for 7 this week so far he is stroking.

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:40 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

GOOD TO HEAR HERMAN, CANT BELIEVE HOW ACC. THAT CROSS IS.
HUNTED WIGGLES SAT. NT. SHE TREED 3 TIMES & 2 UP THE FIRST TREE, THEN TREED 2 SINGLES, NO TRACK, LOCATED & GOT TREED. SHE RUNS THREW THE WOODS WITH HER HEAD WAY UP.LOL.
MAKES ME FEEL GOOD WHEN I HEAR DRIVER IS DOING SO GOOD, SURE MISS THAT BIG MOUTH.LOL.
THAT IS A GOOD SCORE, CANT BELIEVE BILL DIDN'T WIN.
TELL YOUR 2 HUNTING BUDDY;S I SAID HELLO.
TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS YOU.

THANKS, MARTY..............

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:58 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Marty will do that cross is as good as I ever made bill driver and money has made it tough on mr Ricky's for the last two weeks they been treeing 6 or7 every night most have no tracks just straight up.

Old Post 10-17-2017 08:34 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Had a good hunt tonight with 4 dollar dogs took my 13 yr old nephew on his first coon hunt let him shoot a couple out he is hooked driver and genie treed one together then bill and money tired one together then turned driver and genie again they split 300 yards apart both had coons again didn't want to keep him out too late he is a growing kid 13 yr old 6 foot one already.

Old Post 10-27-2017 06:02 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun, keep em in the timber,

thanks, Marty............

Old Post 10-30-2017 11:33 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Yep been working on them Marty we trees 14 in three hunts here at home driver has made 8 trees in three nights had coon in 7 of them on his turn outs we only drop them a couple times a piece took little bill two nights in row now he treed on first coon he smelled heis off to a good start he went 450 yards first night out he is smart he going crazy when coon hits ground want let him hold of them till they are dead. Will be a dandy has a huge mouth also.

Old Post 11-03-2017 05:16 AM
Paul Bailey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Had a good hunt tonight with 4 dollar dogs took my 13 yr old nephew on his first coon hunt let him shoot a couple out he is hooked driver and genie treed one together then bill and money tired one together then turned driver and genie again they split 300 yards apart both had coons again didn't want to keep him out too late he is a growing kid 13 yr old 6 foot one already.

Talked to a friend of mine the other day, Mike Reynolds, said he hunted one of your dogs for you a while. Think he said the Genie female. He said she was a really nice one.

Old Post 11-04-2017 02:40 AM
Paul Bailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Bailey Click here to Send Paul Bailey a Private Message Find more posts by Paul Bailey Add Paul Bailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Paul he hunted her a month while I was gone on business he does a good job a honest person like mike is rare to find these days you get your money’s worth with him I send him one any time he has time for it

Old Post 11-04-2017 02:45 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Our nt ch driver dog out of dollar will be SS and performance sire this spring he will be granded by then we will show him any night of the week by himself or anything you bring he is as loud as anything out there and is a track dog deluxe he can tree any kind of a track and is a tree dog that will be alone most of the time he hunts as hard alone as he does in company big good looking hound. Remember we will show him no excuses made

Driver is loud I'm glad to see him turning the crank.

Old Post 11-06-2017 05:39 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jason you got him going in the right direction it was rally pretty easy when I got him back just had to give him the woods time and he done the rest

Old Post 11-07-2017 03:16 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Herman hope all is well belive there will be some pups off of bark coming and that is skuna River bark. Give me a text when you can and I will fill you in

Old Post 11-07-2017 09:58 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Will do joe I would love to get my hands on a male or female I love the bark dogs I got some out of dollar that will die here the bill dog is the best overall coon dog I ever seen he is tight and sneaky he is to smart to a dog. Lol he almost won our state hunt here he had 975 plus was leading cast got leash Locke with 3 minutes left Sunday beat dog was treed when bills last tree was scored and he had a coon and beat us. Sunday best is a nice hound he looked good all night him and bill was split all night with coons...

Last edited by bowling on 11-07-2017 at 04:56 PM

Old Post 11-07-2017 04:51 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-03-2018 06:56 AM
ethan howard
UKC Forum Member

I have a dollar female I am about to cross to a Bark grand pup. Gonna be heavy Skuna River. 7 spoke for gonna be super staked. Below is going to be the sire to the pups

(865)-603-7567
crkdogs@gmail.com
CLINCH RIVER KENNELS
Grch Grnitech 'PR' Clinch River Jack Daniels
2017 RQE#22 Overton County 2nd Place
Highest scoring dog at SEB&TD sectional
King of Show Tellico Mountain Coon Hunters Club Walker Sectional
2017 Ukc World Qualified
2017 PKC Youth World Qualified

Tall Tails Hunting and Feed Supply
C-(865)-603-7567

Old Post 01-03-2018 03:45 PM
ethan howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ethan howard Click here to Send ethan howard a Private Message Click Here to Email ethan howard Find more posts by ethan howard Add ethan howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Guys we will be offering dollars son nt ch 4 wins toward grand at stud to the public as soon as we get one more win, he is 65 lbs of all coon dog has a large mouth big bawl locate and a hard chop mouth tree dog he goes hunting hard as soon as unsnapped with or with out company stays to himself a lot but not a dead loner we will show him any night by himself or with company he will be a super stakes sire and a performance sire as soon as we get one more win he has done the biggest part of his winning with the leaves off this winter, he can tree any kind of a track just like his daddy, he has Lipper blood running through his vains top and bottom. Like I said come for a hunt nothing to hide I truly believe he will reproduce just like his daddy. His name is dollars midnight driver he makes your hair stand up with that big Lipper locate he is as loud as most anything I ever heard. And a looker to boot will have pics and video soon.

Old Post 02-26-2018 10:04 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Pouring on the steam since Saturday night treed 18 coons season is bout gone my clean ex female started bleeding today finished her to nt ch Saturday night probably gonna use a little dollar semen or we may just breed her to driver ain’t made my mind up yet.

Old Post 02-28-2018 06:51 AM