UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks jack

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2017 11:36 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Got a brother to him Marty that could win now but gonna let him simmer a few more weeks dollar pups are really showing up strong and also grand pup just placed 4 th at grand American his name is slam my driver dog will be pushed hard till granded out then will dollars replacement

Old Post 02-19-2017 05:57 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I have two dollar grand pup here now at 4 month old they will get there asses gone hunt fast and hard and smoke anything that will run from them !!! Fifty cents cutie female cross which was a bitch off my old Fred male and bawling rebel female !! These pups triple bark bred up top with Fred and bawling rebel bottom !!!going to be nice

Old Post 02-19-2017 09:15 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.D. Lewis
New UKC Forum Member

Nice looking young dog Mr. Vincent. Thanks for your help and it was a pleasure talking hounds with you. Hope to get to hunt with a Dollar dog or two soon and hopefully get my female bred to him!

Old Post 02-20-2017 05:35 PM
L.D. Lewis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.D. Lewis Click here to Send L.D. Lewis a Private Message Find more posts by L.D. Lewis Add L.D. Lewis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Nt ch dollar bill was bred to our Kansas dancer bred female this week we will sell a few pups probally 4 rest are called for bill is 70 pounds of coon treeing machine he is here for inspection any night pups will be super stake. Bill is like his daddy he don't cover very much. He is a sneaky type dog that will be treed with a coon female is a loud mouth good looking female that trees coon will be hunted hard till pups are due

Last edited by bowling on 03-01-2017 at 12:15 PM

Old Post 03-01-2017 12:07 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Got a feeling he will driver will be standing at stut to the public for a limited time when he turns three he will be granded out soon staring in April he will be somewhere every weekend. Heavy lipper top and bottom son of dollar x laurel river Dixie

Old Post 03-05-2017 12:20 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Our first ukc hunt March 17th why wait until April just bring Dollar down to B

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 03-07-2017 06:28 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Our first ukc hunt March 17th why wait until April just bring Dollar down to Booneville and get an early win on him got to start somewhere would like to see Dollar go maybe even draw out with my daughters Insane Sam dog be a fun night anyway.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 03-07-2017 at 06:31 PM

bowling
UKC Forum Member

Dollar is 11 years old now Carl his hunting days are over I have 2 first on driver my business requires all my time this time of year but got a buddy going to take him in April and grand him out want take long he will be alone with a coon 90 percent of the time he don't cover if he is wth a dog it covers him only kind I will hunt

Old Post 03-08-2017 01:23 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Herman I meant Driver looking forward to a good hunt in the near future with Driver.
I wish you the best of luck.

Old Post 03-08-2017 05:28 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Carl come anytime for a hunt

Old Post 03-09-2017 01:09 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Hunted a long time saw a lot of dogs come and go and have as many good hounds as any man out there but dollar x Dixie cross for coon dogs was as good as they get.

Old Post 03-09-2017 02:42 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Marty i could kick myself a thousand times you and Herman gave me numerous chances to own one of those pups but I was always a day late or dollar short you know what I mean.
I wish you or Herman one had kept her for I would not miss out a third time reckon the guy that owns her now lives out of my driving distance if he did breed her back to Dollar again I have just about given it up I think about hunting a lot but go very little.
Best of luck in all your endeavors
Carl

Old Post 03-13-2017 09:18 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Lost our big stone pup today he had a step down from blasto caught it out of the ground according to vet he was as good of a 12 mos old pup as I had seen seems the good ones leave us much to soon.

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:16 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Herman

It's nick talked to you last week about breeding my bone collector gyp . I was wondering if I could bring her down and go hunting next Friday the 31st I will call later today or tomorrow

Old Post 03-24-2017 04:33 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

She looks great Marty you should be proud of her.

Old Post 03-26-2017 07:17 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Our driver dog got another first last night 500 plus no minus made him 3 first place wins to make him nt Ch he has yet to draw a minus in the only three cast he has been entered in he is all business be it a hot track or one he has to grub up he gets it done he will be pushed most every weekend until he is granded out he will also be pushed in pkc by my buddy and partner Tim smith he is a good handler he has hunted with driver a lot so he knows him well.

Old Post 03-26-2017 10:54 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver stuck three mor on the timber tonight he is looking good.

Old Post 03-29-2017 05:27 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver money dollar bill and genie a 22 month old female off dollar all treed coons last night in craborchard they really. Over good last night

Old Post 04-01-2017 12:55 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Dollar dogs been putting them on the timber this week

Old Post 04-21-2017 06:23 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

They don't look no better than that Marty that's what a dog is suppose to look like by the way got 10 new puppies from bill and Kate 3 days old u know what that means.

Old Post 04-28-2017 05:47 PM