UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Will's Creek Kennel
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by SMOKIN' GUNS
Warren how old is Dan now, he has to be getting some age on him, Has he been bred to any.

dan and memphis are 10 yrs young!

dan won his cast both nights at nationals this year but not quite enough score to place--might be a record lol he sired his 1st litter about 6 mnths ago.

Last edited by willscreek1 on 05-24-2013 at 04:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2013 04:22 AM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

bboa ohio state championship

doc householder memorial this month---come and see the line that has 9 ohio state championship titles along with many national wins, anyone welcome to spectate the wills creek dogs anytime,anywhere.......working on the 6th generation of selective family breeding toward producing a more competitive bluetick........ nothing to hide and never will be!!

Old Post 06-03-2013 07:07 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blaze treed

quote:
Originally posted by willscreek1

....................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Slim
Pkc.ch.Nitech.Will's Creek Blaze
....................Nitech.Will's Creek Blue Maggie

Warren,
Enjoyed the video you sent of "Blaze" treed. Gives new meaning to "slobber-mouth-treedog". Soundin' good!!!!!

Old Post 06-04-2013 01:57 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

lowell

One of these days I'll carry a camera huntin with me... Blaze can really tree, seen the video too, but he got nothin on Legend and Blue Boy.. I have yet to hear Slim so I can't comment on him.... Sure he is the same, our pink coonhunter shot one out last January with a .22 mag. Blue never heard the gun go off or the coon hit the ground he was so intense and blowin it down... Only other dogs I ever saw do this were Hussler dogs... I just stand back and smile !!!

Warren be sure to say something nice at that awards dinner Thursday night in my absence... Bet Tully never called to remind you about it.... See ya the end of the month at Sugarcreek Valley... He still has about 3 weeks to remember.....

Old Post 06-04-2013 05:39 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Re: lowell

quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Valentino
One of these days I'll carry a camera huntin with me... Blaze can really tree, seen the video too, but he got nothin on Legend and Blue Boy.. I have yet to hear Slim so I can't comment on him.... Sure he is the same, our pink coonhunter shot one out last January with a .22 mag. Blue never heard the gun go off or the coon hit the ground he was so intense and blowin it down... Only other dogs I ever saw do this were Hussler dogs... I just stand back and smile !!!

Warren be sure to say something nice at that awards dinner Thursday night in my absence... Bet Tully never called to remind you about it.... See ya the end of the month at Sugarcreek Valley... He still has about 3 weeks to remember.....

thanks lowell---if i knew how id post that vid but for anyone else that wants to hear i do know how to send it between phones lol

legend and blue boy spit em out at way over a 100 a minute--every min.

slim sounds a lot like blaze----intense and steady 60 - 80 a min.

wayne, frank commented on blaze's sister "sas" the same----when he went to her 1st tree she was stuck on the wood and pounding,he shot the coon out and and she never let up--had to show it to her.... smelled it, turned and climbed right back on the wood lol said it beat all he ever saw!
many times ive knocked em out to these dogs and soon as its dead they are done with ring---makes you realize that they all dont need fur rained down on em constantly.......

wayne i didnt get a reminder yet,but i havnt forgot lol

Old Post 06-04-2013 07:44 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Legend/Percy pups are ready to go the ad and my number is on the dog and puppy classified

Old Post 06-16-2013 02:18 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Hunter won his cast at the West Virginia State youth hunt Saturday night with Blaze. Blaze will be headed back to Holmesville for the youth nationals in July.

Old Post 06-16-2013 02:20 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on win at wv youth.

Warren / Jamie

Dogs look good as usual.

Rob.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 06-16-2013 03:06 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

hunter will be a contender for sure in holmesville!!

anyone wanting to see blaze go is welcome to spectate this weekend at the doc householder memorial bboa state ch.------will be looking for that last win to grnte.

Old Post 06-17-2013 03:24 AM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

good hunt

nice to have blaze back for a while, 5 drops and looked at 4 in the 5 trees...........thanks jarett&hunter he just looks better and better

thanks rob--is your midnites stingin sadie female the pup you bought off jamey

Last edited by willscreek1 on 06-19-2013 at 07:27 PM

Old Post 06-19-2013 07:23 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Maybe Blaze will get you back in shape Warren.

Old Post 06-19-2013 09:01 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

It will take alot more than Blaze to do that. jmo. lol

Old Post 06-20-2013 09:41 AM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the kind words==my friends lol

Old Post 06-20-2013 07:22 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Did you hunt last night?

Old Post 06-20-2013 09:56 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Think

they hunt Fri. and Saturday at Brewster..

Old Post 06-21-2013 12:38 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Warren and Blaze for King of Show and King of Hunt at the Ohio State Bluetick Championship

Old Post 06-23-2013 01:49 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

KING

Did he get Blaze's last win to Grand Nite ???? Not sure how many nt. ch. wins he has... and by the way Jarret, why haven't you been benching that pretty bugger.. He got some looks !!!!

Old Post 06-23-2013 02:02 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

He needs one more for Grand. Hunters place at the West Virginia state youth hunt doesn't count as a win, only First thru third in the youth hunts. Never showed a dog on a bench rather see them on the wood. They scored 725+ last night.

Last edited by jarett davis on 06-23-2013 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 06-23-2013 02:30 PM
BJ DAVIS
UKC Forum Member

congrats

on all the wins

Old Post 06-23-2013 02:35 PM
BJ DAVIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BJ DAVIS Click here to Send BJ DAVIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BJ DAVIS Visit BJ DAVIS's homepage! Find more posts by BJ DAVIS Add BJ DAVIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billl Kooser
UKC Forum Member

Hi Jarett, Congratulations on all the winning that you and Blaze are doing! He must be nice on the bench too. It wont be long till he is a Dual Grand. Quite an accomplishment in the coondog world. I do need to go hunting with you and Blaze sometime as I dont live too far. I have Maggie-Blazes mom-bred to the Kid dog I sold to Matt Turner. Hope to get a nice litter of good ones. Take care and keep up the winning! Bill Kooser

Old Post 06-23-2013 03:29 PM
Billl Kooser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billl Kooser Click here to Send Billl Kooser a Private Message Click Here to Email Billl Kooser Visit Billl Kooser's homepage! Find more posts by Billl Kooser Add Billl Kooser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

OK

Jarret, I've been a bench show judge for 30 years, never show a dog, don't want to either...lol.... I'd rather go up over the hill tree a few and go home at a reasonable time at night... Thats my idea of coonhuntin... Although if HTX catches on around here I'll do that... Blue Boy is a fantastic hound, he don't need a title to deserve the right to die here just like a handful have in front of him... Billy , Kidd x Maggie, your on the right track with that one ole friend...

Oh By the Way Congrats to Warren and Blaze on the Dual King wins !!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-23-2013 05:47 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Congats to Jarett, Warren and Blaze on the wins. very nice

Old Post 06-23-2013 08:46 PM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Warren

Congrats on your wins at Doc's hunt with Blaze!! Must of gotten into a few coons!! Later, Danny G.

Old Post 06-24-2013 04:44 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
russ vernon
UKC Forum Member

congrats on your wins (get-r-done)

CH.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN REBEL
GR.CH.'PR'.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN SUGAR
GRCH.'PR'VERNON'S BLUE Mtn.BANJO II
GRCH.''PR'VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN DEW HTX
PR VERNON"S BLUE MTN. MIST
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN.SAPPHIRE
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN. JETTA

Old Post 06-25-2013 12:10 AM
russ vernon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for russ vernon Click here to Send russ vernon a Private Message Click Here to Email russ vernon Find more posts by russ vernon Add russ vernon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

thanks guys had a good time----i was satisfied with what was on the end of the leash this weekend for sure

Old Post 06-26-2013 12:28 AM