UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who To Breed To????
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
k.short
New UKC Forum Member

Wipeout. Throws winners. Zeb again

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2011 05:06 PM
k.short is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.short Click here to Send k.short a Private Message Click Here to Email k.short Find more posts by k.short Add k.short to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

Mojo was a winner in all 3registerys and he is reproducing winners at a young age. Mojo will be the next great. I would go with him.

Old Post 01-10-2011 07:32 PM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackntreeman
Banned

cold sweat

id go with cold sweat my self , or cross her back to abbotts cool hand luke , but just a thought , also look at josh davidsons sweat bead dog , hes a nite ch with wins toward grand off cold sweat , shes bred good enough to cross good anywere you take her !

@ Stud , 5 Gen . All Grand ,
Nite Ch Track Driver " Tank "
( 3 wins to GrNtCh )

Nite Ch Ch Bell Mtn. Megan
(2012 UKC WV Gov. Cup Champ)

Our Past Titled Hounds :

Gr Nite Ch Cord's Lil Rattler
Nite Ch Stylish Black Jack
Nite Ch Ch Wabash River Snap
Nite Ch Skipper's Stylish Hanna

Sponsered By :
Hillbilly Deluxe Dog Box's
(828) 925-4071
Eisenhut Dog Supply
(304) 984-1430
Mountainside gps/telemetry
Collar sales/repair
(540) 679-9628

(304) 549-1767 , Andy Rectenwald

Old Post 01-10-2011 08:04 PM
trackntreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackntreeman Click here to Send trackntreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email trackntreeman Find more posts by trackntreeman Add trackntreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lkeeprater
UKC Forum Member

I would bred her to John Moore's Teddy dog is heavy Finley River...great dog...good on a track....or to my heavier bred Finley river dog his name is Hank and I really like the pups he is throwing.

GRCH'PR'Finley River Hardwoods Hunter, TW-Has NITECH'PR' Finley River Chief 5th Generation, Goes Back to Chief over 85+ times, Grand Champion Male Saula Days 2010, BOS GA State 2010, Showed at 2010 UKC World, King of Show Treeing Walker Sectional...Flint River CHA, King of at 2011 Hunting for Shelter
NITECH'PR' CARTER'S TURKEY CREEK TEDDY, TW
'PR' FINLEY RIVER BUDDY, TW
GRCH'PR' Doc's Finley River Tess, TW
GRCH'PR' Mear's Finley River Jip, TW, Goes back to Chief over 100+ times
GRCH'PR' Finley River Hardwoods Hank, TW, Goes back to NITECH'PR' Finley Chief over 100+ times
'PR' Finley River Missouri Lady, TW
'PR' Finley River Hardwoods Hannah, TW
'PR' Finley River Riskie Lil Daisy, TW, BOS at Treeing Walker Sectional also Won Queen of Show at first Bench Show
'PR' Brown's Finley River Joker, TW
CH'PR' Finley River JLR Hanker Son, TW
CH'PR' Finley River Sweet Georgia Brown, TW
'PR' Finley River JLR Bee Bop, TW
CH'PR' Finley River Crystal Gail, TW
CH'PR' Finley River Shanon, TW
GRNITECH CH 'PR' Frinley River Crystal, TW
'PR' Finley River JLR Country, TW - littermate to Hank
'PR'FINLEY RIVER HERTIAGE PRETTY SUE, TW
'PR'FINLEY RIVER HERTIAGE JOSEY,TW
'PR'FINLEY RIVER HERTIAGE JOHN J, TW
The Past:
CH Dual GRNITECH 'PR' Finley River Fuzzbuster, TW
'PR' Finley River Pretty Sue, TW
Dual NITECH Dual GRCH 'PR' Finley River Background Bandit, TW
GRCH' PR' Finley River Monroe, TW
GRCH 'PR' Finley River Angie, TW
GRCH 'PR' Mears Finley River A-C, TW
GRCH 'PR' Finley River Cookie, TW
CH 'PR' Finley River Dolly, TW
CH 'PR' Finley River Crystal, TW
'PR"Finley River Maggie, TW

Old Post 01-15-2011 05:05 AM
lkeeprater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lkeeprater Visit lkeeprater's homepage! Find more posts by lkeeprater Add lkeeprater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

mmiller1
UKC Forum Member
finish her first but i would breed to grnitech hardwood bean just ask around about his pup's they are showing up fast . plus he is all grand performance, breeder stakes,super stakes sire and is a good looking hound go for it all if your going to do it

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-15-2011 11:37 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Breed her to what you think you don't have or would like to have.
Also make sure you get to see the male in the woods with no feeders. See if he can run a track, something that is lacking now.
Good luck in your choice, and don't overlook a dog you KNOW ABOUT OR HUNTED WITH !!!!

Old Post 01-15-2011 06:51 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

Mikyle i sent u a pm. this would make an excellent cross similar to a dog that i got. i bred traveller to elk river rattler and got dixie chick. cutter is out of traveller and crow and grants cutter. and where ur dog is out of elk river rattler... it would make a real good cross i think. cutter is chock full of the old blood from the 1980s.

he was qualified for lee crawford invitational last year.
won big red championship overall high scoring dog/ grand nite champion winner in 2009
won big red championship best male of show 2007 and 2008
won Fallen Legends gand nite in 2009
2008 9th place West Virginia State Championship
Cast win at Youth Nationals 2009
Final Four Draw out at Doddridge County Championship Nite Champion in 2008

he is in the 2009 TWB&FA yearbook for Winning Grand Show Champion at the Marshville Walker Sectionals and will be in there this year for winning the Walker Sectional at marshville again but this time for winning Grand Nite Champion.

home phone:304-462-7054
Cell phone:304-613-9740
dixie_coonhunter_911@yahoo.com

PR Tristan's JR (Tristans Dog)

PR Grampa's Miss Ruby (Ruby's Dog)

Last edited by trappin_girl on 01-15-2011 at 08:45 PM

Old Post 01-15-2011 08:40 PM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Bone collector

Old Post 01-15-2011 09:36 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bill007
UKC Forum Member

traxx

Young man if i were you, i'd take her to tn and breed her to Pkc world champ Hawk's Traxx Attack throwing early starting pups.

Old Post 01-20-2011 02:14 AM
bill007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill007 Click here to Send bill007 a Private Message Click Here to Email bill007 Find more posts by bill007 Add bill007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkermannc
UKC Forum Member

Re: BREED

quote:
Originally posted by Enoch Cottle
BREED HER TO SID

i agree with enoch and didn't christy say they had bred sid to her mother with good results. that's the route i would go

Old Post 01-20-2011 01:54 PM
walkermannc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkermannc Click here to Send walkermannc a Private Message Find more posts by walkermannc Add walkermannc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maniac
UKC Forum Member

COME AND TAKE A HUNT U WILL BE SURPRISED!

2 runs with a big bawl on track and gives a big locate OUT OF THIS WORLD!! IF U LIKE LIPPERS MOUTH THEN U WILL LOVE 2 MOUTH. VERY ACCURATE!! GOT ONE OF THE (BEST COLD NOSE )ON A WALKER THAT I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS.

HE WAS NATURAL NEVER STARTED OR HUNTED WITH A HOUND!!

EVERYTHING HE KNOW HE LEARNED ON HIS OWN!!

WILL BE PERFROMACE SIRE 2011

BRING YOUR BOOTS & YOUR LIGHT!!

DONT MISS OUT . U WILL SEE HIS PUPS WINNING IN A YEARS OR SO

******CH GRNITECH GUUESS HARDWOOD MANIAC
****GRNITECH CH HYDE MANIAC JR
******GRNITECH VAUGHAN'S HARDWOOD BELL
****GRCH GRNITECH HARDWOOD MANIAC JR 4 HTX-3
******NITECH GRCH WALKERS BIG.HICKORY JED
****NITECH WRIGHTS TREEING SALLY
******WALKER'S HICKORY LADY

****NITECH MANIAC JR 4 # 2

******CH GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
****GRNITECH ALL GRAN TRACK MAN
******GRNITECH GRCH ROCK RIVER LADY
****HARDWOOD SUE
******GRNITECH TEQUILA SUNRISE
****SHONUFF JENNY
******SHONUFF MARY JO

****SHONUFF JENNY
******SHONUFF MARY JO

A whole bunch of Lipper blood right there.

-----House's Lipper
---GRNTCH SCH Scott's Lipper Joe
-----Northam's Finley River Millie
NTCH PKC SCH Shonuff Mary Jo
-----Homer's Gomer(Skuna Rvr Lipper)
---PKC CH Scott's Mary Ann

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0522.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/1619.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO PACK HUNT
BUY YOU A PAIR BEAGLES!

GR NITE CH. HARWOODMANIAC JR 4 # 2 TOP 100 UKC WORLD 2013 OWNER JAY HYDE & DAVID DEPEW

GRNITE CH Hoghill Harwood Kasper
owners Hyde Warlick Leatherman
Qualified for 2013 world Hhunt
OWNER HYDE & WARLICK LEATHERMAN. MY PH 574 306 8438
K-LIGHTS ph.936 767 4965
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0734.jpg

Old Post 01-20-2011 07:39 PM
Maniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maniac Click here to Send Maniac a Private Message Find more posts by Maniac Add Maniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Breed to

Bh Mtn Nigtime A&Rs Trouble Look under David R username and you can see alot of his pups and what they are doing the proff is in the pudding

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes
'PR' Craigs Creek Soggy Bottom Savage
(Haze x SML PD RIVER Polly)

Old Post 01-23-2011 04:25 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Davidson
UKC Forum Member

GUYS LOOK NO FURTHER SOME OF THE BEST BLOOD ANYWHERE RIGHT HERE AT HOME

HOME OF PERF. SIRE, SS SIRE
GRNITECH ICE COLD SWEAT BEAD
2011 UKC WORLD HUNT TOP 20 FINALIST

YOU DON'T GET TO THE TOP BY SITTIN ON YOUR BOTTOM!!!!!!

JOSH DAVIDSON 304-654-6819

Old Post 01-23-2011 05:30 PM
Josh Davidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Davidson Click here to Send Josh Davidson a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Davidson Find more posts by Josh Davidson Add Josh Davidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ponyexpress
UKC Forum Member

Are you ever gonna breed this dog???????
This post had been going on for almost 3 Years!!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2011 02:00 PM
ponyexpress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ponyexpress Click here to Send ponyexpress a Private Message Click Here to Email ponyexpress Find more posts by ponyexpress Add ponyexpress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ponyexpress
Are you ever gonna breed this dog???????
This post had been going on for almost 3 Years!!!!!

Yes sure are: this post started when she was 6 months old and were just waiting to get her finished out and run her in some other hunts before we breed her. This August she will more than likely be breed to High X-Pectations.

Old Post 01-25-2011 02:10 PM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

Talked to Isaac and he said that she will more than likely be bred to TRACKMAN & MOJO & ANOTHER STUD OUT THERE (BUT NOT TELLING JUST YET)!! IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A PUP OUTTA ANY OF THOSE STUDS SHOOT ME OR ISAAC A PM.

THANKS,
MIKYLE

Old Post 02-08-2011 02:50 AM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
monstermash
UKC Forum Member

hardwood dreamer

i would look real good at HARDWOOD DREAMER, if your looking for a well balanced hound that is throwing smart beautiful well balanced pups .,.,.HE IS THE COMPLETE HOUND ,HE'S BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ,,HUGE HUGE MOUTH,,,AND LOADED WITH BRAINS.,.,PLUS HE'S A OUTSTANDING COONHOUND ......HE'S WHAT I BREED TO I HAVE 24 PUPS OFF HIM AND MY FEMALES ..HE IS ALL I WANT TO BREED MY FEMALES TOO......YOUR FEMALE IS A GOODLOOKING HOUND AND BRED GOOD GOOD LUCK WITH HER....

Dave Mash [828-320-1109 OR miraclefarmkennels@hotmail.com]
Home of.
CH 'PR' TRIPLE JODIE { GRNITECH GRCH HARDWOOD DREAMER }
GRCH NITECH 'PR' LIPPER'S STYLISH LADY [T J'S STYLISH LIPPER ] ***2012 DELAWARE STATE CHAMPION & HIGH SCORING DOG ***
"PR" OLE SOUTH'S SCREAMIN" SISSY [ OLE SOUTH STYLISH REBEL {SEMEN} ]
GRCH"PR" OLE SOUTH'S BAWLIN' BRANDI [OLE SOUTH STYLISH REBEL{ SEMEN }{CO OWNER DAVID E PENLEY }
GR CH 'PR' SYTLISH HARDWOOD HANNA [ TURPIN'S STYLISH RUBE ]
'PR' SAVAGE'S NIGHTIME SQUAW
'PR' MASH'S NEW RIVER ABBY[BROYHILL'S BLACK DANGER ]

Old Post 02-08-2011 03:38 AM
monstermash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for monstermash Click here to Send monstermash a Private Message Click Here to Email monstermash Find more posts by monstermash Add monstermash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Soon2BeCoonHunt
Talked to Isaac and he said that she will more than likely be bred to TRACKMAN & MOJO & ANOTHER STUD OUT THERE (BUT NOT TELLING JUST YET)!! IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A PUP OUTTA ANY OF THOSE STUDS SHOOT ME OR ISAAC A PM.

THANKS,
MIKYLE

ANY TAKERS??

Old Post 02-22-2011 06:20 PM
moon mountain
New UKC Forum Member

try a coma bred dog i have female out of jolly g jeff and a coma female worked real good

Old Post 02-23-2011 12:28 AM
moon mountain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moon mountain Click here to Send moon mountain a Private Message Click Here to Email moon mountain Find more posts by moon mountain Add moon mountain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH GRCH PR WEST FORK RIVER SPADE (3YRS OLD)

2011 PERFORMANCE SIRE

Last edited by Huntinwalkers on 03-07-2011 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 02-28-2011 09:14 PM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PTC kennels
UKC Forum Member

Owner of:
Parsons Trace Creek Kennels
Hurricane, WV

Home of:
'PR' Parsons Trace Creek Abby X

R.I.P
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Parsons Trace Creek Baily - HTX
CH NITECH 'PR' Parsons Trace Creek Major X

"Anything else but a Walker is just a waste of time!"

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
VISIT: http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 03-01-2011 01:28 PM
PTC kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PTC kennels Click here to Send PTC kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email PTC kennels Find more posts by PTC kennels Add PTC kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

HuntinWalkers, what year did u win doddridge.

Old Post 03-04-2011 12:12 AM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

DODDRIDGE COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Sammy I won the doddridge co championship in 2010!!! Spade is now Dual Grand.

Old Post 03-07-2011 04:04 AM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

BAILY FINISHED TO HTX CHAMPION LAST NIGHT @ Red House, WV!

08/23/08 = Baily CH Female Win at Hamlin, WV
09/12/08 = Baily CH Female Win at Point Pleasant, WV
09/12/08 = Baily Cast Win at Pt. Pleasant, WV = 175+ (UKC 3rd)
09/13/08 = Baily CH Female Win at Point Pleasant, WV
09/19/08 = Baily CH Female Win at Ironton, OH
10/03/08 = Baily finished to GRCH at Gallopolis, OH
04/24/09 = Baily Cast Win at Ripley, WV = 287 1/3+ (UKC 4th)
05/22/09 = Baily Cast Win at Ripley, WV = 150+ (UKC 2nd)
06/06/09 = Baily Cast win at RQE in Ripley, WV = 300+ (UKC 3RD)
11/21/09 = Baily Cast Win at Redhouse, WV = 325+ (UKC 1st)
7/3/10 = Baily NITE CH Cast WINNER at Hamlin, WV = 75+ (NITE CH 1st Place Win)
10/1/10 = Baily NITE CH Cast Win at Red House, WV = 175+ (1st Place Nite Ch Win)
10/29/10 = Baily Cast Win at Ripley, WV Slam Hunt = 125+ (NITE CH WIN #3)
11/12/10 = Baily NITE CH Cast Win at Red House, WV = 175+ (NITE CH WIN #4)
3/12/11 = Baily NITE CH Cast Win at Red House, WV = 200+ (NITE CH WIN #5) (MAKES GRANDNITECH)
3/19/11 = Baily 1st HTX win @ Red House, WV
4/16/11 = Baily wins GRCH Female, Qualifies for 2011 UKC World Show. Point Pleasant, WV
4/23/11 = Baily 2nd HTX win @ Red House, WV
5/13/11 = Baily 3rd HTX win @ Red House, WV (Makes HTX Champion)

Old Post 05-14-2011 04:27 PM
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

congrats mikyle

Old Post 05-16-2011 07:15 PM