UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Will's Creek Kennel
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Just started showing up down this way. The one I went to was in Moundsville,Wv about an hour from my house. They have another one April 11.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2013 03:43 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

congratulations on the wins this weekend jarett--blaze is gonna have 3 miles of titles on him the way you are going

wayne the clubs here by the house are doing the htx hunts also--i may pull slim outta the kennel and give it a go as well

Old Post 03-31-2013 04:27 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

That's what I am hoping for. Hunter hunted him in the Htx hunt. They were short on judges so I took another group and judged them.

Old Post 03-31-2013 04:59 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z-town-blue
UKC Forum Member

""Nice wins""

Congrats, Hunter & Jarret on your wins with ole Blaze..
...............Getttrrredone!!.....................

Old Post 03-31-2013 05:13 PM
z-town-blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z-town-blue Click here to Send z-town-blue a Private Message Click Here to Email z-town-blue Find more posts by z-town-blue Add z-town-blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

The weathers lookin like spring and the hunts are starting.

Old Post 04-07-2013 01:55 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by willscreek1
[B]Thanks Wayne, Im looking forward to getting a pup off tree hammer one of these days--never forget the first time we turned him loose as a pup with sadie 2, i had that tree session as a ring tone for quite a while!

...............................Dual Grch.Twin Spring's Runnin Bullet 2
..................Will's Creek Wiz
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Quaker Bl Music
Will's Creek blue tree hammer
...............................Nitech.levi's northern blue sting
...................Grch.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie
...............................Brown's indiana blue hooker

Last edited by willscreek1 on 04-09-2013 at 12:08 AM

Old Post 04-09-2013 12:04 AM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

for posting the picture.... He sure is a nice one !!! treed tons of coon so far in his life... I like him....

Old Post 04-13-2013 01:30 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Looking like Legend and Percy pups should be here around may 5th.Im excited about this cross hopefully everything goes well.

Old Post 04-16-2013 01:42 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

need

to get em into hunters hands, that is the key... seems like there are more guys hunting from bar stools than out in the woods... BBOA Nationals will be on us before ya know it...

Old Post 04-18-2013 01:33 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

found a few black shrooms this morning!

lol wayne there has always been more guys hunting from the stool-------whether its the bar or the computer.

Last edited by willscreek1 on 04-18-2013 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 04-18-2013 04:34 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blaze treed

quote:
Originally posted by willscreek1

....................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Slim
Pkc.ch.Nitech.Will's Creek Blaze
....................Nitech.Will's Creek Blue Maggie

blaze will be bred to nitech.will's creek stinging sadie 2 this weekend.

sadie 2 was 2010 queen of ashland spring hunt and is the dam of grch.nitech.will's creek legend.

pups will be performanced and super staked

Old Post 05-03-2013 05:31 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

look forward to seeing everyone at nationals!

open invitation to come along and spectate--take advantage of the opportunity to see what quite a few of the leading kennels in the country are adding to their breeding programs.

Last edited by willscreek1 on 05-09-2013 at 07:17 AM

Old Post 05-09-2013 07:11 AM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Ive got 4 males and 2 females out of Legend and Percy the 2 girls are spoken for i think and im keeping male so i will have 3 males for sale they were born May 3rd will post ped and pics later.

Old Post 05-12-2013 12:39 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Wills Creek Blaze finished 2nd in The Pa State PKC Championship Friday night.

Old Post 05-12-2013 04:14 PM
Tim Gump
UKC Forum Member

Good job Blaze and Jarett . Blaze is a coon dog .

Grnite ch Lil Chic Weed
Grnite ch ch PKC ch Tree Bustin Molly Nite ch Lone Pine Ladybug

Old Post 05-15-2013 12:53 AM
Tim Gump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Gump Click here to Send Tim Gump a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Gump Visit Tim Gump's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Gump Add Tim Gump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z-town-blue
UKC Forum Member

" Congrats to Warren , Jarret [the right hand man] and Blaze on your 1st.place Nt.Ch. win on Sat. at Bluetick Days"
..................Gettttrrredone!!!!!! lol.....Good job.....

Old Post 05-19-2013 04:16 PM
z-town-blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z-town-blue Click here to Send z-town-blue a Private Message Click Here to Email z-town-blue Find more posts by z-town-blue Add z-town-blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

blaze and jarett got it done in nice fashion for sure!

nitech wills creek dan won his cast frid. night----he is a littermate to dave hutton's memphis who has produced some nice ones,including the young gator male who placed reg..

Old Post 05-19-2013 06:37 PM
Tim Gump
UKC Forum Member

Congats

Blaze and Jarett are a winning team good job

Grnite ch Lil Chic Weed
Grnite ch ch PKC ch Tree Bustin Molly Nite ch Lone Pine Ladybug

Old Post 05-19-2013 08:14 PM
Tim Gump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Gump Click here to Send Tim Gump a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Gump Visit Tim Gump's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Gump Add Tim Gump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

I hear Blaze looked pretty good last night. good job!

Old Post 05-19-2013 09:23 PM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

congrats guys

way to go Ron

Old Post 05-19-2013 10:14 PM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to the folks at wills creek!
Keep the train rolling and the wins coming.
Thanks to secret agent Warren and the wolf pack for the awesome cookout on Friday!
Good dogs and good friends sure dosent get better than that!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 05-19-2013 11:08 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

glad you liked the "hillbilly bbq" i had a great time visiting everyone around the fire.

looking forward to the doc householder memorial hunt now!!

Old Post 05-23-2013 04:41 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by willscreek1
blaze and jarett got it done in nice fashion for sure!

nitech wills creek dan won his cast frid. night----he is a littermate to dave hutton's memphis who has produced some nice ones,including the young gator male who placed reg..

Warren how old is Dan now, he has to be getting some age on him, Has he been bred to any.

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 05-23-2013 04:42 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Shane

I believe he said he is 10, I sat on the tailgate and listend to Legend and Dan Friday night at Holmesville.. Rascal sure shows Diamond Jim in his looks....

Old Post 05-23-2013 12:32 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

That sounds about right Wayne, wonder if he has ever been bred too.

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 05-24-2013 01:35 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote