UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Robert, I will put you on the list.... $5.00 to ship... I will contact you when I get them back to me... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2011 04:34 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Talked to the etcher it won't be long and we will have them back... I hate the wait..... sorry guys They are getting worked on so I'm told.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-28-2011 03:33 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

orders are piling up...better light a fire under his @ss...

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-29-2011 04:48 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Brad, I'm gettin a little ticked off .... I'm ready on my end I need a new etcher................

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-31-2011 05:49 AM
mississippiboy
UKC Forum Member

Put me on the list. The $$$ will be on the way to you.

Old Post 12-31-2011 04:08 PM
mississippiboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mississippiboy Click here to Send mississippiboy a Private Message Click Here to Email mississippiboy Find more posts by mississippiboy Add mississippiboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CODY NICHOLS
UKC Forum Member

I want one how much to sapulpa ok 74066

(918)652-5843

C&R custom paracord lanyards and leads

Grnitech CH pkc ch Spring River Blaze
( timber tiger x spring river peg)
Grnitech Nichols Annie who
(Cracker Jack x Annie)

Old Post 12-31-2011 05:06 PM
CODY NICHOLS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CODY NICHOLS Click here to Send CODY NICHOLS a Private Message Click Here to Email CODY NICHOLS Find more posts by CODY NICHOLS Add CODY NICHOLS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Mississippi, & Cody.... Your on the list... $30.00 plus $5.00 to ship.... I will get to you as soon as they get here.... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-31-2011 11:29 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-31-2011 11:30 PM
CODY NICHOLS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks and just call me and I'll give u my card #

(918)652-5843

(Cracker Jack x Annie)

Old Post 01-01-2012 02:51 AM
CODY NICHOLS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CODY NICHOLS Click here to Send CODY NICHOLS a Private Message Click Here to Email CODY NICHOLS Find more posts by CODY NICHOLS Add CODY NICHOLS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Cody, Not set up for the card... I have a place to run it through but you wouldn't want it back Thanks.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-01-2012 03:43 PM
CODY NICHOLS
UKC Forum Member

Ok well just pm me ur address and I'll mail the money and how far r u out

(918)652-5843

(Cracker Jack x Annie)

Old Post 01-01-2012 04:07 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

2 weeks the etcher still has them... I will get them out as soon as he gets them back

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-02-2012 04:15 AM
clc3800
UKC Forum Member

looks like you might have a winner here. I might be able to sell a few down here in GA. PM me some wholesale info if you don't mind. prices per quantity.

Old Post 01-03-2012 04:14 PM
clc3800 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clc3800 Click here to Send clc3800 a Private Message Find more posts by clc3800 Add clc3800 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

jeff ill look around i know an etcher he did my turkey calls for me..ill ask him about it

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 01-03-2012 05:33 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan cooley
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Let me know when ur caught up and have an extra one. They look pretty nice!!

2014 perf. sir
GRCH NTCH Late Nite Swamp Bustin Blaze R.I.P
Liking River Cheddar Bob
Skuna River Crazy Kate

Old Post 01-04-2012 09:13 AM
nathan cooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan cooley Click here to Send nathan cooley a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan cooley Find more posts by nathan cooley Add nathan cooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Nate, I will thanks......

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-04-2012 03:20 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I found another etcher that might be able to help me out !!!!! I hope to get them back this week ?????

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-09-2012 03:24 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Will start shipping soon....thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-25-2012 05:07 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys They are here... Those that are on the list I will pm you or call.... The squallers are $30.00 each plus $5.00 shipping... send to Jeff Norris 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133

Home 937-764-1144

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 02-08-2012 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 02-01-2012 12:06 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Norris
Guys They are here... Those that are on the list I will pm you or call.... The squallers are $30.00 each plus $5.00 shipping... send to Jeff Norris 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133

All I have right now are the cherry.... The maple will be here by the weekend....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-02-2012 05:02 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Re: ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Norris
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping ...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-02-2012 05:03 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Sorry guys, It was out of my hands... Now they are in my hands and ready to go....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-03-2012 12:21 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Hey I'm still interested. Get me you'r address I'll get a check out.

Old Post 02-03-2012 02:18 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Address

Jeff Norris 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133.... Thanks...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-03-2012 03:40 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

^^^^^^^^

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-04-2012 04:21 AM