UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone know where the thread on on what drives coonhunters or something went?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
In 1970 I was five, in 1984 I was 19........

You don’t see me in here bragging about anything I’ve ever done. What you will see is me posting pictures and a few videos of my hunts. I’ve never been one to brag about my dogs. I’d rather someone else talk up my stuff than me, it means more when someone else talks up your stuff.

You was wrong turning your nose up at tar This Time!
Only pictures and videos you post are your dogs That’s self promoting if Not Bragging!
We would defend you when the time comes if wrongly accused No matter what you did in the past.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2018 04:49 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
You was wrong turning your nose up at tar This Time!
Only pictures and videos you post are your dogs That’s self promoting if Not Bragging!
We would defend you when the time comes if wrongly accused No matter what you did in the past.

That’s not 100% true either. I post pictures of my buddies dogs even if they aren’t off of mine.

Plus unlike most on here I tell the good and the bad mine do. Go back and look at some of my old post it’s all here in black and white...

And I’ve never cheated in a hunt to get a win. And had I done so I sure as heck wouldn’t get on UKC’s board and brag about cheating.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-29-2018 05:30 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
That’s not 100% true either. I post pictures of my buddies dogs even if they aren’t off of mine.

Plus unlike most on here I tell the good and the bad mine do. Go back and look at some of my old post it’s all here in black and white...

And I’ve never cheated in a hunt to get a win. And had I done so I sure as heck wouldn’t get on UKC’s board and brag about cheating.

Don’t take much to get Anyone in the defending there self mood! I would tell you to pull up a few of mine but they got poofed. we could go on on but I respect both of you an either one of you are not any better of any less than anyone else on here, you can admit it or not but a few mods are very biased, Have a great day.

Old Post 12-29-2018 05:44 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Back on subject...
The 2 best handlers around here good guys and good friends. They don't make mistakes, always thinking 10 steps ahead, Ronnie Smith and Blase Bauer.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-29-2018 06:01 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Another PRIME EXAMPLE of a decent post getting OFF TRACK. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 06:35 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
ROFLMAO

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:08 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Post

quote:

History is being made Dave didn’t have anything to with it this time.

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:18 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

I can man up when I need to, let's see who else can accept some blame when it is deserved. History? I don't deserve this much credit. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:25 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

They can dish it out but can they take it ?

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:27 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

Who's they? I don't know if I am part of the "they", but I can take it as good as I dish it out. Believe me, I can dish it out , might say I am a pro. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:30 PM
wjoey
Banned

Re: Joe Wilbanks

quote:
Who's they? I don't know if I am part of the "they", but I can take it as good as I dish it out. Believe me, I can dish it out , might say I am a pro. Lol. Dave
Your fine Dave I dont want on your bad side Lol you know where the finger is pointing or lets say the keyboard ,I dont think they have it in em ROFLMAO

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:33 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Hay I will fall for anything, Oklahoma coon look just like NC possums so I was told.

Old Post 12-29-2018 07:49 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I been hacked I been up in the arbuckle mountains with a flip phone all day !!

But I wonder if a certain Sombody has Polaroid selfies of their self from the 70's and 80's lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-29-2018 08:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr tar

i see your running rabbits so it's safe to say you know how thin skinned they are with that being said maybe the code name for some of the people on here should be rabbit/ bugs bunny lmao.

Old Post 12-29-2018 08:51 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

100%hunter

You know how the rabbit got trapped when he messed with the "tarbaby", be careful and don't get caught. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 10:34 PM
Peterhunts101
UKC Forum Member

Wow this thread went off the rails lol, it got pretty good not gonna lie, Redneck what do those two people you mentioned go by on here?

Old Post 12-29-2018 11:26 PM
Peterhunts101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peterhunts101 Click here to Send Peterhunts101 a Private Message Find more posts by Peterhunts101 Add Peterhunts101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Peterhunts101
Wow this thread went off the rails lol, it got pretty good not gonna lie, Redneck what do those two people you mentioned go by on here?

Blase used to post every now and then but haven't seen anything from him for a long time. He hunts Black and Tans and is one of the most successful in that breed. Great guy is Superintendent of a school in SE KS and used to coach football. His competitiveness and strategy I believe come from that. You will find that many who are on the better end of and enjoy it the most were once very athletic when younger, this sport gives them a chance to compete regardless of age. He was also an All American college football player.
Ronnie you won't find on here. He primarily hunts $kc and has won well over $200,000 in that registry and plenty of invitational $ hunts aka gentlemen hunts. He does occassionally hunt in our local clubs UKC hunts but is always willing to help with whatever is going on. He has won World Championships, National Championships, Super Stakes, Pro Races the list goes on the only thing he hasn't won is the truck hunt and UKC World (maybe that because he hasn't tried yet lol). He doesn't run the roads anymore would just assume bass fish and chase grandkids but still likes to play here and there. Great guy but has forgot more about handling a dog than most will ever know.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-30-2018 12:01 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peterhunts101
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia

Is $kc the PKC? 200k is a lot of money wow, is there anywhere I could see the record earners? Just curious on what the numbers are. What are gentlemen hunts, and what do you mean by running the roads? They both sound like great guys, sorry for my limited knowledge of the terms.

Old Post 12-30-2018 12:52 AM
Peterhunts101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peterhunts101 Click here to Send Peterhunts101 a Private Message Find more posts by Peterhunts101 Add Peterhunts101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jen, those are 2 excellant names which is what the thread was supposed to be about before Tarbaby and Mr Dave started their childish behavior.

Old Post 12-30-2018 12:56 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Oh my goodness, Tar and Mr. Dave acting like children! Those old men must be going through their second childhood, I bet that's fun, maybe not. Dave

Old Post 12-30-2018 01:10 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Second???? Maybe fourth or fifth.

Old Post 12-30-2018 01:20 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Oh my goodness, those boys are gonna catch up with you! Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-30-2018 01:26 AM
yadkintar
Banned

I been hacked !!

Old Post 12-30-2018 01:27 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Rumor has it that Mr. Lambert Is a computer pro and an internet sensation. Dave

Old Post 12-30-2018 02:00 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Yes there are records I can PM you a link.
Gentlemens hunt, invite only small group of 12-16 usually large entry fee. They get together eat and visit then hunt at night.
Running the roads a term used by those going to hunt after hunt.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 12-30-2018 02:43 AM