UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Will's Creek Kennel
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Yes I am coming to Ashland. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2013 02:14 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Jarett looks like blaze is ready for ashland--nice pics!

wayne,will post ole tree hammer's pic shortly

legend x percy pups should produce the right kind--be willing to bet real coon treeing machines will come to us in this cross.anyone interested in the bullet and jetv blood stacked up thru top reproducing litters of coondogs should be in on this!

...............................Dual Grch.Twin Spring's Runnin Bullet 2
..................Will's Creek Wiz
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Quaker Bl Music
Grch.Nitech.Will's Creek Legend
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Blue Ben
.................Nitech.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie 2
...............................Grch.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie

WILL'S CREEK PUPS

...............................dual.grch.n.bl.sampson's diamond rock
...............dual.grch.will's creek blue ben
...............................grch.will's creek stinging sadie
percy--grnt.midnite cajun--nitech.fly that i know of
..............................dual grch.vining running bullet
...............nitech.zimmer's sky
..............................nitech.honey run becky

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-26-2013 at 10:44 PM

Old Post 02-26-2013 07:17 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Stackin

them genes like cordwood..... now add Mine on top of a gyp from this cross and man you got something wound up tight !!!!!

Old Post 02-27-2013 03:48 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Been pounding him pretty hard Warren.

Old Post 02-27-2013 09:40 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Warren

All are nice looking and well bred stock of hounds you have there. Man I wish I could still travel and visit with you and many others. It's hard to believe its been 8yrs since we bred Bullet II and Music at Portland, IN. Thanks for giving him a shot and hope it turned out good for you. Best of luck in the future.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 02-28-2013 04:12 AM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Warren

quote:
Originally posted by BULLET II
All are nice looking and well bred stock of hounds you have there. Man I wish I could still travel and visit with you and many others. It's hard to believe its been 8yrs since we bred Bullet II and Music at Portland, IN. Thanks for giving him a shot and hope it turned out good for you. Best of luck in the future.

lee, far as im concerned the best move ive made as a breeder is including bullet 2 in my program--added mouth and a little leg that i needed------thank you and keep old blue close

Last edited by willscreek1 on 03-01-2013 at 02:10 AM

Old Post 02-28-2013 04:35 AM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

back up

for Team Will's Creek...... See you guys at Ashland in 2 weeks..

Old Post 03-02-2013 02:05 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jarett davis
Been pounding him pretty hard Warren.

pound him harder....he can take it lol
i believe we are having an early muzzle loader season this year- hunter you will have a chance for redemption

Old Post 03-02-2013 06:02 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Hunter would like that. If this weather doesn't change we might have to bring a snow shovel to Ashland. How's the pups doing are they ready for registered cast yet?

Old Post 03-02-2013 07:41 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

jarett

had some snow here this morning,its gone now though.......wont be hunting a puppy at ashland but am planning on putting our 8mnth female on the bench--jamey is doing the gruntwork now lol

i am planning on having one ready for the young guns pup hunt at nationals.

Old Post 03-02-2013 08:24 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

pm box cleaned out

ashland coming up! the buds are starting to show here in ohio and the coons will be in the poplar trees--my favorite time to hunt.

Old Post 03-05-2013 05:31 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

can describe the hunting style on slim,legend,and blaze?how they run a track,mouth,speed and treeing ability

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-06-2013 06:09 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Coty this is Jamey Sturtz im partners with Warren on Legend,and im the one who does most of the huntin on him. Give me a call sometime and i can answer any questions you might have about Legend,im a better talker than typer lol 740 796 4489 or 740 586 5063

Old Post 03-09-2013 02:49 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

1 week

to Ashland....

Old Post 03-09-2013 11:13 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

ok thank u i will give u a call.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-09-2013 11:32 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JSTURTZ
Coty this is Jamey Sturtz im partners with Warren on Legend,and im the one who does most of the huntin on him. Give me a call sometime and i can answer any questions you might have about Legend,im a better talker than typer lol 740 796 4489 or 740 586 5063

and hes a DARN GOOD TYPER LOL

you can call here anytime also...........

Old Post 03-11-2013 07:26 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

back from ashland

had a great time as always---0-3 cast wins though

legend lost his cast frid. to john brannon's nice misty female who managed to hold onto 50 plus on a tough night with one coon seen.

blaze only hunted a few min. friday night and had one of those nights you remember for awhile---hey hunter how big do those shotgun barrels look from the wrong end lol irate landowners are no fun--the guides who put you in their way arent either.....

blaze did his thing sat. night deep and alone every time but all the fur on the inside.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS

Old Post 03-18-2013 02:01 PM
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Wills Creek

Back Up!

Old Post 03-28-2013 08:49 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

The weather is finally looking like spring. Been treeing plenty of coon here in southwest Pa. with Blaze. How' s the weather treating you in Ohio?

Old Post 03-29-2013 12:39 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

looks like a nice holiday weekend ahead--havnt been fooling with the dogs much lately--been watching the buckeyes and waiting on the mushrooms to pop up.

Old Post 03-29-2013 09:52 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Put another NiteCh win on Blaze Friay night, headed to an HTX tonight.

Old Post 03-30-2013 12:37 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

young Wayne

has had Blue Boy out a couple times this week to stretch his leggs.. Came home the other night from job #2 and I hear him blowin down a tree up on the hill.. Man was that a sweet sound !!!

Old Post 03-30-2013 02:22 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Went to a HTX hunt last night had 11 dogs enter only 3 passed. All 3 that won were Blue dogs, Blaze was one of them.

Old Post 03-31-2013 02:28 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

nice

Jarrett, I wish more clubs around here would sponser HTX hunts.. I'd sure go to em....

Old Post 03-31-2013 02:41 PM
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: nice

quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Valentino
Jarrett, I wish more clubs around here would sponser HTX hunts.. I'd sure go to em....

Wayne,
How is Ol' T Hammer? He could be HTX titled quick if you had more of them around you.

Old Post 03-31-2013 03:28 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote