UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Will's Creek Kennel
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

give me a call sometime

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2016 01:48 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

ok

will do..

Old Post 02-22-2016 12:56 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

After a couple week layoff of not being able to get out was back at this week legend treed a coon on each dump I made with him and his daughter pearl looked good as well WOW what a tree dog gotta love the spring time huntin no leaves yet and nice mild temps

Old Post 04-02-2016 07:36 AM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

well

poison ivy and ticks got me shut down....

Old Post 05-14-2016 12:52 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

You guys ever thing about putting souix zee in any shows? You said she was doin good in the woods I was just curious if she could win on the plywood

Old Post 07-02-2016 12:55 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Haven't

even practiced her on plywood... Just hunt her, she is treeing coon very well. Pleased with her very much !! She could win on the bench she is put up well.. I just care about hunting more than anything else... Probably would do ok in scorecard hunts too, but I never do those.. Just hunt all Fall and Winter.

Old Post 07-07-2016 11:31 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

OK Wayne

thought maybe she was built nice also just didn't know if you guys hit a show every once in awhile, Good luck with her and glad you like her.Slim is available if you guys every want to raise a litter out of her If I can help with that in any way let me know. The blood flowin thru those pups would be awesome. Take care n talk to ya later

Old Post 07-13-2016 01:08 AM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

bumping

the Will's Creek thread back up...

Old Post 10-14-2016 03:24 AM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Hey Wayne been super busy haven't been on here for awhile haven't really hunted a whole lot this summer but bout ready to getem back in shape hope you guys have a good season. Its about ready to start in pa. isn't it?

Old Post 10-20-2016 11:10 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

yep

the little gal is getting hunted most nights... getting fur in her teeth at a regular pace.. Doing a nice job... All solo time.

Old Post 10-29-2016 08:29 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Wayne, Jarett

Is it cold in Pa.? Lol, you guys been doin any good? treed a few over here haven't been hittin it to hard

Old Post 01-08-2017 04:10 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Yeah, young Wayne is pounding the coon and the deer here. He shot a 13 point and a couple does. Smokin lots of venison as of late !. Our little gal is treeing coon real nice.. I don't go like I want to, this working all the time is getting tougher on me...lol... Hope all is well over in the Buckeye state.

Old Post 01-23-2017 12:28 AM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like wayne has had a good huntin season.Alls well here been huntin legend some and treein coon the ole boy can still make it look easy would like to find a couple nice females to breed to him to maybe find another like him. Got a pup here that goes back to rock that I'm gonna start huntin real soon will see how she does I like the way she acts and looks but hasn't been to the timber yet.Warren still has slim and blaze at his house also if you know of anybody with a nice female. Might see you at Ashland this year gonna try to make it.

Old Post 02-01-2017 07:33 AM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

I

need to call the golfer / beagler and tell him to get off the couch come dusk !!! LOL.... Yep He had her out last night 2/1/17 and she treed 2 pretty quick.. She ain't as good as Blue Boy was but very few are truly that good.. She can eat feed here till she dies and for hard to please me, that's saying something. You get tired of her daddy just send him over we will give him some exercise...lol...

Old Post 02-02-2017 11:24 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear she is doin a nice job for you guys.If you guys ever decide to breed her to Slim or Blaze let me know I can help with keepin her here and even raisin pups here.I think that has the possibility of making some real nice ones I would want one for sure

Old Post 02-04-2017 02:48 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Been over a year I think since I’ve been on here Slim and legend are still doing good and still available if interested give me a call 7405865063

Old Post 03-04-2018 02:18 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Would like to find a female or two to breed to legend no fee would just like to get a pup or two off of him. Jamey 7405865063

Old Post 07-07-2018 06:48 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Anyone

With some stock that shows Will's Creek hounds in them, we would like to hear from you. Just want to know where they are for future use possibly....

Old Post 07-28-2018 04:17 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Anyone

With some stock that shows Will's Creek hounds in them, we would like to hear from you. Just want to know where they are for future use possibly....

Old Post 07-28-2018 04:48 PM
Warren sturtz
New UKC Forum Member

Old slim still doing fine

Down to just slim in the coonhound dept. .....been running beagles .....Dan rainville still has grnt male off jet9 x shadow......believe the littermate grnt.diesal still out there also.

Old Post 08-03-2018 02:05 PM
Warren sturtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Warren sturtz Click here to Send Warren sturtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Warren sturtz Find more posts by Warren sturtz Add Warren sturtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Warren

One of these days I'll get ya on the phone.. LOL... Did talk to Jaime a few weeks back. Working graveyard shift now so I'm screwed up for about everything hunting wise.

Old Post 09-01-2018 10:37 PM
Warren sturtz
New UKC Forum Member

Wayne

Be good talk buddy....been checking around for young dog for this season,heck so many coon on the deer feeders might as well have a little fun cleaning them out

Old Post 09-04-2018 12:13 PM
Warren sturtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Warren sturtz Click here to Send Warren sturtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Warren sturtz Find more posts by Warren sturtz Add Warren sturtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Young Wayne

is looking for a buck to top his 156 class Pa. buck of a few years ago.... Got any Ohio Monsters on those trail cams ??? If I hear of any prospects out there on a young coondog I'll call. Been out of the loop...

Old Post 09-04-2018 09:06 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Starting to get a little cooler nights have been out some and will start to get out more. Need to get Legend back in shape this was his first summer when I hardly ever hunted him and it shows lol

Old Post 09-28-2018 02:54 PM
Tom Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Is there any pups being born soon?

Old Post 06-23-2023 07:11 PM
Tom Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Johnson Click here to Send Tom Johnson a Private Message Find more posts by Tom Johnson Add Tom Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote