UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Would You Prefer Justice Or Mercy

Here we are again! God has granted us another day to enjoy life and to live hopefully for him.Each day its hard to do what is right sometimes.I find my self at the end of the day askin God to forgive for something that Id known I ought not of done or said . Thank God for his Mercy Would You Prefer Justice or Mercy?

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:1

By all accounts, General Robert E. Lee was a model soldier. He was a West Point graduate, and never once received a demerit throughout his time there. So they called him the “marble man,” so straight and precise that he was nearly flawless.

One day, a private in the Confederate Army was summoned before the General because of an infraction. He stood there, so frightened and shaken he was visibly trembling before General Lee. So Robert broke the silence, “Son, you don’t have to be afraid. You’ll only get justice here.”

That young soldier looked up at the General and said, “Sir, that’s just why I’m shaking. I know what I did was wrong. I don’t need justice… I need mercy!”

When we stand before God on the Day of Judgment, our lives will be laid bare. But for those of us who are in Christ, we’ll humbly stand before God and say, “We need mercy.” And while God will deal out justice to many, for us, we’ll bask in the wonderful gift of His mercy.

Thank God for His mercy today. Be grateful that if you’re in Christ, you’ll escape God’s judgment and inherit eternal life!

GOD’S MERCY ONLY COMES THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. BE THANKFUL THAT IF YOU’RE IN HIM, YOU’LL NEVER EXPERIENCE JUDGMENT! Mercy is what we need,,Forgiveness is what we will get...God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,, From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers sent for all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2014 02:36 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Has A Plan For Your Life

Friday Mornin ,,Its here ,I got lots to do today,God is a major part of it,I hope hes a part of yours , God Has a Plan for Your Life

“…let us run with patience the race that is set before us.” - Hebrews 12:1

God has a plan for my life, and God has a plan for your life. Do you know God's plan for your life? I don’t care whether you’re nine or ninety, man or woman, rich or poor, God has a plan for your life! God has a race He wants you to run! And the Bible says you’re to run the race that is set before you.

Have you ever taken time to get alone with God and make your life a sheet of blank paper, sign your name at the bottom, and say, “God, You fill it in. Whatever Your will is, I'll do it”? The will of God—nothing more, nothing less, nothing else, nothing but! What kinda plans do you have for today and this weekend,,Get that piece of blank paper and let God fill it in ,,,Have A Blessed day,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Your Friend In Christ ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron,,, Prayers for all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-30-2014 12:05 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Phil Robertson

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jackie...paign=phil-sean

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:35 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 56:3-4

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-30-2014 06:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

TRUST AND BELIEVE

TRUST AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST,LIVE FOR HIM,LOVE FOR HIM AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT HIM AND YOU WILL RECIEVE A REWARD THAT YOU CAN NOT PUT A VALUE ON ! HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND ,,,FROM THE RIVEBOTTOM,,,RON ,,I LOVE YOU ALL ! AND PRAYERS ARE SENT FOR YOU ALL !

Old Post 05-31-2014 02:39 PM
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

hey men,im asking yall to pray for my 17 year old cousin,he was attacked by a older young man ...he has bleeding on the brain he woke up [praise jesus] about a week after it happened but still no movement on his entire left side...so all yall Christians that know that Jesus still makes whole,please pray in spirit and in truth that according to His will that Trey Headrick be made whole with a full recovery...please hold this young man up in prayer

Old Post 06-02-2014 08:48 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 9:27-28

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Prayers for Trey's recovery as well as the gentleman who attacked him. I certianly hope the family has filed charges against this man.

We are instructed to love one another and that includes our brother! God bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-02-2014 01:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How Do You Handel A Crisis

Good day to all. Lets Get to todays message,,,,,,,How Do You Handle A Crisis?

“And he [Herod] killed James the brother of John with the sword. And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also.” - Acts 12:2-3

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, who are the called according to His purpose.” - Romans 8:28

What do you do in times of crisis? One thing we all must do, before we panic or sin against God, is respect the mystery of God’s providence.

Throughout the pages of His Word, you’re going to see the hidden hand of God...working in mysterious ways, in inexplicable ways. God is in the shadows arranging things, moving things people cannot see. That may be true in your life right now. God is working, but you cannot see Him working.

You may be in the middle of chaos right now. Nothing seems to be making sense. Everything you thought you had nailed down is coming loose, and the devil is pulling nails as fast as he can.

Just because it doesn’t make sense to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense. Many of us have questions. As we look at Acts chapter 12, we say, “Well, how could God let a rascal like Herod be the king anyway? Isn’t God, God? If I were God, I’d turn him into a frog. And why should James be killed and Peter released? Does God have favorites? Has God lost control?”

Friend, you must grasp this important truth, or you will live your life floundering. We do not live by explanations. Life is not a problem to be solved; it is a mystery to be lived. Sometimes we must back off and simply see what I call the hidden hand of God. Just because you cannot see today the hand of God working doesn’t mean God is not working...God is always there no matter where were at,He knows what is going on ,Let him lead and help you ,,,God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,,Have A Blessed Day.,,,Frm The Riverbottom Ron ,,,Prayers for all ,,We will be prayin for your cousin that the Good Lord touches him .This ole world is getin worse every day..God is coming soon,,Be ready

Old Post 06-02-2014 08:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Smile God always provides..........

God provides for humanity. When the Israelites were wandering in the desert, God gave them manna to save them from physical death. Likewise, God sent us Jesus to save us from condemnation:

This manna is a type of Christ, foreshadowing God’s provision for mankind centuries later. Our Lord said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven; if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever; and the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world” John 6:47-51).

The similarities between the Old Testament type, the manna, and the New Testament fulfillment, Jesus Christ, are striking. The pure-white manna descended noiselessly in the night without fanfare. The Christ child was born on a silent night without fanfare. The heavenly manna was to be gathered early each morning. Nine verses of this chapter refer to the morning. We are to seek the Lord Jesus not only early in the day (Psalm 63:1), but early in life as well (Ecclesiastes 12:1).

The manna was clearly a gift from God. Israel did not earn this bread; in fact, this murmuring lot didn’t even deserve it. God’s salvation is never earned or deserved. “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God” (Ephesians 2:8). Manna was God’s gift of life to the Israelites. Jesus Christ is God’s gift of life to all mankind. Without God’s gift of manna, the undeserving Israelites would have died. But without God’s gift of Jesus Christ, the bread of life, all the world would be condemned to death.

Thank you Lord for sending your only begotten son so that I may have eternal life in heaven with you one fine day. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-03-2014 01:01 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Life Is A Mystery To Be Lived

Hay You All!!!!!!!!! Life is awsome! I feel so good today Its the first time in a long time that Ive woke up and started my day with no aches and pains !!!!! I wish everyday began like this .While Im feelin good we better get on with todays message Life Is a Mystery to be Lived

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” - Isaiah 55:8-9

Have you ever stood and watched an artist paint a picture? He starts putting his colors on canvas. He’s just splashing on the colors, mixing this one and that. You can almost hear him thinking, “A little more yellow here….”

And we say, “He’s so good—how does he do that?” Then suddenly he’ll dip his brush in some colors and go swoosh! across the canvas. We say, “Oh, you ruined it! You’ve really messed up. Let’s see how you get out of this!” Then a few more strokes and suddenly it just comes together. It’s a masterpiece!

We treat God the same way. As God puts His colors on the canvas, we look and say, “Lord, you’re really doing well.” Then all of a sudden God goes swoosh. “Lord! You’ve messed things up! How did You let this happen?” Have you ever felt that way? Of course you have, and I have too.

When I watch an artist at work, it doesn’t make sense to me, but it makes sense to him. And just because things are not making sense to you, do not think that they don’t make sense. In Acts 12 we see Herod’s ungodly power, James’ death, then Peter’s release. Yet all of these things are working together. We call that the sovereignty of God. The providence of God.

In Acts chapter 12 in your Bible, write in the margin Romans 8:28, “And we know, we k-n-o-w, that all things work together for good to those who love God, who are the called according to His purpose.” Sometimes I shake my head when I hear of a young person coming home froma grduation party and havin an accident and dieing ,or a baby getin struck by a car,You can't believe how many times Ive said ["Lord,Why didnt you take me Those kids and baby had there whole life ahead of them."} God has his reasons,,God Loves Yas ,,we Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed day from The Riverbottom Ron Prayers for all

Old Post 06-03-2014 09:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Chronicles 29:10-12

David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,

“Praise be to you, Lord, the God of our father Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting. Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all."

AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-04-2014 01:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Fellowship Of Prayer

Hello Everyone! I Love you all in Christian Love from the bottom of my heart.I am Greatly Blessed with every number of yous reading Brad and Mine and Everyone elses Words from Christ!,These posts arent what we wrote ,But the Words of Our Lord God with us just tryin to give a little insite along with it.Jesus is my King! I Love Him and Thank Him each day for Bllessin Me,Lovin Me,Watching over all my Family and Friends and most of all,,,Forgivin A Sinner Like Me!as I know I dont deserve anything the Lord gives me,,,,,Lets Get to The Lords Words. The Fellowship of Prayer

“If any two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it will be done for them of My Father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.” - Matthew 18:19-20

God is pleased when His children pray, but God is more pleased when His children pray in fellowship. There’s nothing that will bind us together as a church more than praying together. If you’ve ever had a prayer partner, you know that your hearts are linked together.

There are times when the church prays and God seems to come down, and it is glorious and wonderful. It’s what we call “the fellowship of prayer.” This prayer is the prayer we see happening in Acts 12 when the church came together to pray for Peter.

Jesus had an “inner circle”—Peter, James and John. Every believer needs that special friend or group of friends you can call on at a moment’s notice—“in season, out of season”—to encourage and uplift you in prayer. And you need to be that go-to person for a fellow believer. If you have this, praise God. If not, ask Him to bring that prayer partner into your life. Give a friend a call today ,Tell them Ya wana Pray,,,Ya wana Pray for someone or somethin...God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have A Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From the Riverbottom Ron Where Prayers are sent for you each day,Look up the definition of Love in the dictionary,,See Yas Tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 06-04-2014 04:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Thessalonians 5:10-12

He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-05-2014 01:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Pray Even When You Dont Feel Like It

Hello!!!!!!!!!!God is Good ! He is so in my Heart,,Ask him into yours,,,It will be the best day of your life if you havent accepted him as your Savior My how you will change and everyone will notice that change. "Prayer" ToDays message Pray When You Don’t Feel Like It

“And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.” - Jeremiah 29:13

Many times we pray trying to impress someone in our group, but the early Christians weren’t trying to impress anybody. They were desperate. They prayed with intensity, fervency and specificity. They prayed to God, not to impress one another.

What have you learned about intense prayer? When you’re in a crisis, you learn how to pray with intensity, don’t you?

Many of us prayed this morning, but if I were to ask you, you couldn’t tell me with specificity what you prayed for. It was just a general prayer with no real intensity. I love Jeremiah 29:13, where God says, “And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart." Sometimes we don’t feel like praying, so we say we’ll not pray.

Don’t feel like praying? Continue in prayer until you do feel like it. Pray—not only frequently but fervently. Friend, if there’s ever a time that you need to pray, it’s when you don’t feel like it. Prayer brings a peace all over ya. The bestest thing in the whole world is God,Our Lord answers Each and Everyone Of Them!!! God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,, Prayers Sent for all

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-05-2014 at 08:47 PM

Old Post 06-05-2014 08:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Prayers For Friends

Prayer for Sick Friends and Friends with Burdens and Problems
Dear Lord,
You know my friends so much better than I do. You know there sickness and the burdens and problems they carry. You also know there hearts. Lord, I ask you to be with my friends now as you work in there life.

Lord, let your will be done in my friend's lives. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help them to see there need and confess.

Lord, I pray for my friends just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friends and help them with what ever issues they face, but I also trust in the plan you have for there life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my friends has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friends. Nourish there spirits and souls in this time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.

Let my friends know you are there with them through there difficult times and sickness's. Give them strength. And may you, through these difficultys burdens and sickness's, be glorified in there life and also in mine.

Amen. God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,Ron

Old Post 06-07-2014 12:33 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Your Gona Live ! Your Gona Live!!

Good Mornin Everyone!Well were startin another week .Ya know ,We all look forward to Fridays,But I look forward to everyday,Each day,When I wake up after opening my eyes ,I thank The Lord for another day to serve him,I guess hes not through with me yet. Are You’re Going to Live

“And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die…” - John 11:26

I heard a story about a boy who was dying on a battlefield. The chaplain was there, cradling this boy's head tenderly in his hands. The boy looked up and said, “Chaplain, am I going to live?” The chaplain looked down at that grievous wound and saw the life’s blood ebbing out, and he knew that in just a matter of minutes the boy would be dead. He said to the boy, “Son, are you a Christian?” The boy gave a weak smile and said, “Sir, the happiest day in my life was when I gave my heart to Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm a Christian.” The chaplain said, “Then, son, you'll live!” And indeed he will!

“And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent” (John 17:3). As the hymn says, “Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?”
Its nice to know Your Gona LIve ,With Christ as you Savior you are Gona Live and Live,In one of those deluxe apartments in the sky ! With our Lord,God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas ,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,Ron,,,Prayers sent for all

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-09-2014 at 06:42 AM

Old Post 06-09-2014 06:36 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:12-15

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-09-2014 02:10 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 3:12-14

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-10-2014 02:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Enough Is Enough

Hello All! Enjoy todays message ! Keep the Lord #1 in your life .Lets getto it,,,,,,,,,Enough Is Enough

Read Matthew 6:25

Today's devotional has one primary objective: to help you enjoy yourself, your life, and your Lord more . . . without feeling guilty or unspiritual. Yes, enjoy!

In our work-worshiping society, that is no small task. Many have cultivated such an unrealistic standard of high-level achievement that a neurotic compulsion to perform, to produce, to accomplish the maximum is now the rule rather than the exception. Enough is no longer enough.

Christians are not immune from stress fractures, especially vocational Christian workers. How many pastors or missionaries do you know who truly enjoy guilt-free leisure? How many Christian executives can you name who really take sufficient time to relax? On the other hand, how often have you heard someone boast about not having taken a vacation in several years? Or being too busy to have time to rest and repair?

Work is fast becoming the American Christian's major source of identity. The answer to most of our problems (we are told) is "work harder." And to add the ultimate pressure, "You aren't really serving the Lord unless you consistently push yourself to the point of fatigue." It's the old burn-out-rather-than-rust-out line. Let's go with a different rationale: not only, "It's okay to relax," but also, "It's essential!" Without encouraging an irresponsible mentality, it says, "You can have fun and still be efficient." In fact, you will be more efficient! Take a little time ,Kick back grab your BIBLE and take 5,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayer for all

Old Post 06-10-2014 08:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 46:9-11

He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[a] with fire.
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-11-2014 01:57 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

You Will Never Be More Alive

Good Afternoon ! Its a wonderful world today look at the sunshine ! Just look at everything that The Lord has made.Im alive , But some people are walkin around right now thats breathen and there hearts are beatin ,But there realy not alive. You will see what Im talkin about when you read this coming message Never Been More Alive!

“He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” - 1 John 5:12

If you are a child of God and this moment were to have a stroke or a heart attack or something fall on your head, and some doctor were to say, “I have an announcement to make: he/she is dead,” he'd be “dead” wrong! You'd never be more alive!

Physical death is the separation of the soul from the body; spiritual death is the separation of the spirit from God. I can never die in that sense because I can never be separated from God. Neither can you. Paul said there is nothing that can “separate us (the child of God, the Christian) from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

There are a lot of dead people who will go to work tomorrow. They have existence, but they don't have life. But if you know Christ, you have life and will never die! Do you have Jesus, dear friend? Are you “washed in the blood of the Lamb”? Ya know that CPR is whats done on a person that there heart has stoped and are not breathing,If that ever happens to me Ive told my wife ,dont be sad cause im never gona die ..and you wont either if ya got Christ in your life. Ask him in today ,,Right now if ya dont have Christ ask him to come in ,,God Loves Yas,,, We Love Yas ,,,have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend in Christ ,,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,,Prayers Sent for all

Old Post 06-12-2014 01:36 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Jesus......

for saving a poor wretch like me. God Bless all of you who visit this thread. AMEN.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 06-13-2014 at 02:02 PM

Old Post 06-13-2014 01:56 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Things Of Value

Good Mornin once again !Another weekend is upon us. What ya doin this weekend ?Take a day Sunday if ya havent been to church for a while and go,Spend some time with the one that loves you more than you will ever know. Jesus Christ Does more and Loves us more than anyone. Do you have things of value ? Lets get to todays message and find out Things of Value

“Glory and honor are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His place.” - 1 Chronicles 16:27

I heard about a little girl who loved her daddy so much she wanted to do something special for him for Christmas. She decided to make him some slippers. She went up to her bedroom every evening and worked. The times that she used to sit in her father's lap and talk disappeared.he was not seeing her and missed that time he had with her For days she worked alone. Finally, she came down on Christmas Day and presented the slippers to her father.

He was appreciative of her nice gift. But he thought to himself, “How much more I would have valued her time just sitting in my lap and being with me than I value these slippers.”

Are you occupied elsewhere doing things “for” God, rather than spending time with Him? Jesus values the time you spend with Him far more than the things you do for Him.We all know that no matter how much we do for God it wont get us in Heaven.If a person is just doin all this extra stuff for Christ thinkin its gona help get ya there you are wrong.A person must be doin those extra things because they Love Him and are doin it from there Heart for Him .I my self do as much for my Lord Jesus as I can,and we can be very busy doin those things for Him.but always ,I say always take time dailey and talk to Jesus,Tell Him things thats goin on in your life,Your needs and about those friends that needs his healing touch and those financial or marital problems..God knows all about them before ya ask or tell Him,,He wants that time with you,one on one,just you and Him talking so he can give you Rest,Peace ,A Loving Touch of His Nail Scared Hands,,, God Is A Very Much A Thing of Value To Me....... God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas ,, Have a Blessed day,, Your Friend in Christ,,,, From The Riverbottom Ron,, You my friends are a Thing Of Value To Me!!! Prayer for All

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-13-2014 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 06-13-2014 03:15 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 3:19-21

Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

O what a day that will be brothers and sisters, oh what a day......

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-14-2014 02:52 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Happy Fathers Day

Today is a special day for dads ,I sure wish mine was here Id be showin him how much he means to me ,But dad is in a better place than I am.One day Im gona see him again,along with brothers sister,mom grama,pappy and what a day thats gona be ! Happy Fathers day to each one of yous as your all are very special Blessing for Fathers on Father’s Day

“Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord. The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, and thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Jerusalem.” - Psalm 128

I am convinced that America’s families will not be changed until the dads in America are changed. The key is the father. God has given us a survival manual, and it begins with the father. He is to be a God-fearing, hard-working, worshipping man of God. He is to be bold, but he must also truly fear God.

What is the fear of God? Not a cringing dread of God, but love on its knees. And I am convinced that the man who fears God the most loves God the best.

Dads, your children need to see the fear of God in your life. I’ve made an observation of fathers. Do you know what makes a good dad? He is a man who is both strong and tender at the same time. Strong, but not afraid to hug, to kiss, to love, to speak softly and gently to the children. and tell his childern all the time " { I LOVE YOU } That means more to a daughter or son or wife than you will ever know,I never ever hang up the phone or leave anyone in my family unless I tell them I LOVE YOU because you never know when God is gona takem home and you may never have the chance to say it again till ya get to heaven if ya make it there . Ya can make it there if you have God in your life and you accepted him as your savior .

These children of yours are like olive plants round about your table. Dads, if you will do this, if you will put the emphasis upon your family, we are going to see good in this nation again.
God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,Prayers for all

Old Post 06-16-2014 02:04 AM