UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > *** Nt.ch.,sq.ch. Hutson's Ole Bandit***
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey1
UKC Forum Member

***Gr. Nt.ch.,sq.ch. Hutson's Ole Bandit***

SEE OUR WEBSITE AT www.hutsonblackmouthcur.com

Last edited by joey1 on 05-16-2012 at 02:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2012 07:26 PM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-26-2012 04:19 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-30-2012 01:34 PM
ctc
UKC Forum Member

joey this tripp collins still planing on coming to pick up my pup this sat its an 11 hr drive so it will prob be mid evening if thats a problem please let me know thanks tripp

Old Post 05-05-2012 05:21 PM
ctc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctc Click here to Send ctc a Private Message Click Here to Email ctc Find more posts by ctc Add ctc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ctc
joey this tripp collins still planing on coming to pick up my pup this sat its an 11 hr drive so it will prob be mid evening if thats a problem please let me know thanks tripp
tripp , that will be fine, see you sat.

Old Post 05-06-2012 01:41 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

LOOKIN GOOD

OLE BANDIT IS A FINE LOOKIN DOG JOEY. HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS. <v>

Old Post 05-10-2012 12:44 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

Re: LOOKIN GOOD

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1
OLE BANDIT IS A FINE LOOKIN DOG JOEY. HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS. <v>
thanks, that means alot coming from you, for all of your dogs that ive seen on here in my opion, is built to the tee. now that i have finished bandit out, ive really been focusing on his son, poncho, puttin the finishing touches on him.

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:26 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

For all of you that has called in reference to breeding to bandit, he is now finished into Gr.Nt.Ch., this is something im very proud of for him, for he did all this, at mostly larger state championship hunts. I know this doesnt make better pups off him, but we all still like to see it, for what ever its worth. Bandit is producing some good hard tree dogs. There is nothing more rewarding than all the phone calls and emails , with photos and videos, of his pups that are making their owners happy. thanks to all the people that has breed to bandit and has bought pups, keep us posted on his pups, thanks, joey hutson

Old Post 05-12-2012 04:00 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

i just bred bandit to bird armstrongs sunny dog, from up in dickson tn., this cross has been made before, and works, she probably want have many, but im going to take a few depsoits, im really looking forward to working one of these pups, i had one out of the first litter, and made the mistake of selling it , when she was about 4 months old, and now money want buy her.

Old Post 05-15-2012 01:25 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

i just breed bandit to my lexus female today, this is a grandfather to granddaughter cross, another one that ive been waiting on. this should really be a good cross, i already have 4 spoken for, so im going to take 4 more deposits, you can see photos and videos of them on my website, www.hutsonblackmouthcur.com

Old Post 06-14-2012 04:35 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

bandit pup

roger burroughs, from up in arkansas, sent this photos today of his dixie female. she is off of bandit and one of my old female, that go way back to some of my dogs in the late 80's and early 90's. getting photos of my pups , thats treeing good like this is well worth the effort in breeding them, thanks roger i cant wait to get my pup from her and poncho.

Old Post 06-23-2012 04:46 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

all the bandit and lexus pups are booked, there is 1 more slot for the sunny cross, thanks

Old Post 07-02-2012 01:27 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

this is a tough little tree dog out of bandit, belonging to dewayne slinkard in north carolina, he says she is really doing it right. i think he calls her molly.

Old Post 07-06-2012 12:46 PM
Jecoker
New UKC Forum Member

I wished I had found this forum sooner. Was really interested in the BanditXLexus pups. Sounds like a great cross. Best of luck with them.

Old Post 07-07-2012 04:06 AM
Jecoker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jecoker Click here to Send Jecoker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jecoker Find more posts by Jecoker Add Jecoker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

bandit pup

michael hernandez from az. sent me this photo today of his 4 month old pup out of bandit. michael, looks like you got him starting in the right direction, keep um in the woods, thanks ,joey

Old Post 07-10-2012 03:36 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

this is radar, belonging to larry white in alabama. he is out of bandit and larry says he is making a nice tree dog.

Old Post 07-13-2012 02:22 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

OLE BANDIT IS 7 YRS OLD NOW , BUT HE STILL GETS HUNTED AND IS A PLEASURE TO HUNT, HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO, CLICK THE PHOTO TO VIEW, THANKS JOEY

Old Post 07-14-2012 01:07 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

brigg mason sent me this photo of his two and a half month old pup, she is out of bandit and jason newells hell creek dixie

Old Post 07-25-2012 01:22 AM
curlover
UKC Forum Member

those are great looking dogs. nice to see people breeding good hunting stock.

Old Post 07-26-2012 02:54 AM
curlover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlover Click here to Send curlover a Private Message Click Here to Email curlover Find more posts by curlover Add curlover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

thanks for your compliment curlover

Old Post 07-26-2012 03:53 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

this is my zip dog, he is coming 2 yrs old, has a great handle , and is a tough little coon dog. zip is a grand pup of bandit, i just had him treated for heart worms,as soon as he recovers i will be putting the finishing touches on him, he trees up on the wood like bandit, and has a great locate.

Old Post 07-28-2012 01:51 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

bandit and poncho

Old Post 08-05-2012 03:15 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

another fun hunt with ole bandit and poncho

Old Post 08-07-2012 08:41 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-17-2012 04:26 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Nice thread! I've always had an interest in curs.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 08-17-2012 06:51 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote