UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2016 Tennessee State Championship Hunt
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

2016 Tennessee State Championship Hunt

The 5th annual Tennessee State Championship hunt will be on May 20-21, 2016 in Rutledge, TN sponsored by the Tennessee Sporting Dog Alliance and hosted by Richland Creek Coon Club. This is a UKC and Purina points event.

Pre-register by April 30, 2016 for the nite hunt and save $5 – this is for the NITE HUNT ONLY! Go to our Facebook page (TN Sporting Dog Alliance) for more information. The Advanced Entry form is in the “Notes” section.

Keep checking back as details are finalized

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2016 01:35 PM
TN Dog Alliance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TN Dog Alliance Click here to Send TN Dog Alliance a Private Message Click Here to Email TN Dog Alliance Find more posts by TN Dog Alliance Add TN Dog Alliance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-07-2016 02:07 PM
TN Dog Alliance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TN Dog Alliance Click here to Send TN Dog Alliance a Private Message Click Here to Email TN Dog Alliance Find more posts by TN Dog Alliance Add TN Dog Alliance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

Don't forget...... pre-register by April 30th for the nite hunt and save $5. Check out the Facebook page (TN Sporting Dog Alliance) for the advanced entry form. More details to follow soon.

Old Post 03-18-2016 06:47 PM
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

bbt

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:25 AM
Ronald Stroud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Stroud Click here to Send Ronald Stroud a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronald Stroud Find more posts by Ronald Stroud Add Ronald Stroud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDBROWN865
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-23-2016 01:20 AM
JDBROWN865 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDBROWN865 Click here to Send JDBROWN865 a Private Message Click Here to Email JDBROWN865 Find more posts by JDBROWN865 Add JDBROWN865 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

bbt

Old Post 03-25-2016 06:51 PM
Ronald Stroud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Stroud Click here to Send Ronald Stroud a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronald Stroud Find more posts by Ronald Stroud Add Ronald Stroud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

bbt

Old Post 04-02-2016 03:09 PM
Cynthia
UKC Forum Member

what is cost to join state assoc

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Old Post 04-04-2016 01:45 AM
Cynthia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynthia Click here to Send Cynthia a Private Message Click Here to Email Cynthia Visit Cynthia's homepage! Find more posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

Cost $15 to join

Old Post 04-04-2016 02:33 PM
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

the membership is $15.00 per year

Old Post 04-06-2016 12:36 PM
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

Mark your calendar! The 2016 Tennessee State Hunt is May 20-21 in Rutledge, TN hosted by Richland Creek Coon Club. Pre-register by April 30th for the nite hunt and save $5. Entry forms must be postmarked by April 30th. Check out the Facebook page-TN Sporting Dog Alliance for the entry form. The host club will be having a UKC water race on Saturday, May 21st starting at 10 a.m. The Tennessee Sporting Dog Alliance general meeting will be at 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 21st.

Here are the dates and times of the hunt:
TN, Rutledge; Tennessee Sporting Dog Alliance Take 11 E to Hwy 92. Go approx. 12 mi. and turn right onto Knob Rd. Take first road on left. Signs posted. TN State Championship. Contact Ron Stroud (423) 231-2421 Tim Bowlin (423) 736-6861
May 20 BS 4:00pm, $20 Purina NH 8:00pm, $30
May 21 BS 2:00pm, $20 Purina NH 8:00pm, $30 WR 10:00am, $20

Prizes are starting to come in and will announce them soon. More details to follow so make plans to attend!

Old Post 04-07-2016 02:51 PM
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-12-2016 01:33 AM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

I guess 2 cast wins w plus points don't pay/win nothing??? I won my cast last year both nights and didn't get even a congratulations!!!! I thought I would have at least got a hat or shirt but had to buy them even after joining the alliance. I was very disappointed with that and it showed bad sportsmanship from y'all. I payed my membership and won both nights w plus and got nothing plus 1 cast winner beat 2 cast wins. Never have I heard of 1 cast win beats a double cast winner with plus!!!! So please explain that cause I'm trying to figure out the reason how that can happen. Thank u

Nt.Ch.BANDITS BAD CREDIT

Old Post 04-12-2016 02:06 PM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Hatfield
UKC Forum Member

2 plus points cast wins should trump 1 plus points cast win no matter the total amount of plus points, well that's how I think it should be.

Old Post 04-12-2016 03:43 PM
Casey Hatfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Hatfield Click here to Send Casey Hatfield a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Hatfield Find more posts by Casey Hatfield Add Casey Hatfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jeubank
I guess 2 cast wins w plus points don't pay/win nothing??? I won my cast last year both nights and didn't get even a congratulations!!!! I thought I would have at least got a hat or shirt but had to buy them even after joining the alliance. I was very disappointed with that and it showed bad sportsmanship from y'all. I payed my membership and won both nights w plus and got nothing plus 1 cast winner beat 2 cast wins. Never have I heard of 1 cast win beats a double cast winner with plus!!!! So please explain that cause I'm trying to figure out the reason how that can happen. Thank u
Different state hunts have different formats to determine the final four. The format we use is to take the four high scoring dogs from both nights. To reward dogs with double cast wins their scores are added togeather. We feel that gives the double cast winners an advantage but also allows hunters who because of work or other reasons can only hunt one night the chance to win. The ad in the magazine explained this format and also it was explained each night before the dogs were called out. We apologize for any confusion this might have caused. If anyone who would like to see the association use a different forma to determine the final four the association meeting will be at
5:00 on Saturday. We welcome everyone's input. Once again we apologize for any confusion this caused.

Old Post 04-13-2016 03:06 AM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Well wats the point of having a 2 night hunt then??? Common sense is a dog w 2 cast wins w plus beats 1 cast win and had to join and didn't get a hat or shirt. But if I payed for them after paying to join I cld have got 1. Also if I'm not mistaken the dog that won the state hunt only had 1 cast win. So y'all need to really re look into yalls rules cause they are not fair!!!!

Nt.Ch.BANDITS BAD CREDIT

Old Post 04-13-2016 07:04 PM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-22-2016 04:20 AM
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

Just a few days left to send in the advanced entry forms! Pre-register by April 30th for the nite hunt and save $5. All entry forms must be postmarked by April 30th. Check out the Facebook page for the form. Some of the prizes we have received are: Diamond Deluxe dog box, Garmin T5 collar, gift certificates, dog food, hunting jacket, hunting lights, show bench and gift baskets. Keep checking back for updates.

Old Post 04-26-2016 06:20 PM
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-29-2016 04:14 AM
TN Dog Alliance
UKC Forum Member

Come join us for the 2016 Tennessee State hunt May 20-21.

Old Post 05-02-2016 08:06 PM
toddlamb
UKC Forum Member

TN hunt

Do you if any hunting supply vendors will be there or not?

Thanks Todd

Old Post 05-04-2016 01:29 AM
toddlamb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddlamb Click here to Send toddlamb a Private Message Click Here to Email toddlamb Find more posts by toddlamb Add toddlamb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald Stroud
UKC Forum Member

Re: TN hunt

quote:
Originally posted bone is welcy toddlamb
Do you if any hunting supply vendors will be there or not?

Thanks Todd

There are going to be venders there. I am not sure how many everyone is welcome

Last edited by Ronald Stroud on 05-04-2016 at 11:19 PM

Old Post 05-04-2016 12:20 PM
coon7155
UKC Forum Member

State hunt

If your not going go with double cast wins over all I would not hunt it's not fair to any one or their dogs plain an simple

Old Post 05-06-2016 02:16 AM
coon7155 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon7155 Click here to Send coon7155 a Private Message Click Here to Email coon7155 Find more posts by coon7155 Add coon7155 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WALKER50
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mr. Ron....who will be show Judges??

SPANKY'S RED EAGLE LITTLE ACE IS THE 2010 ACHA VA STATE BENCH SHOW CH
GRCH 'PR' SWEET REVENGES MR. BIG STUFF
CH'PR'SWEET REVENGES SIERRA SKY (red) co owned w Jamie Crigger
CH'PR'SWEET REVENGES CRUZN 4A BRUZN
Soon to be CH 'PR'SWEETREVENGES TALK DIRTY 2 ME

Old Post 05-07-2016 11:58 AM
WALKER50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WALKER50 Click here to Send WALKER50 a Private Message Click Here to Email WALKER50 Find more posts by WALKER50 Add WALKER50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WALKER50
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mr Ron....who will be the show Judges and do you have a GPD address for the Knob Rd? Thanks

SPANKY'S RED EAGLE LITTLE ACE IS THE 2010 ACHA VA STATE BENCH SHOW CH
GRCH 'PR' SWEET REVENGES MR. BIG STUFF
CH'PR'SWEET REVENGES SIERRA SKY (red) co owned w Jamie Crigger
CH'PR'SWEET REVENGES CRUZN 4A BRUZN
Soon to be CH 'PR'SWEETREVENGES TALK DIRTY 2 ME

Old Post 05-07-2016 12:00 PM
WALKER50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WALKER50 Click here to Send WALKER50 a Private Message Click Here to Email WALKER50 Find more posts by WALKER50 Add WALKER50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote