UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nona Miller Passes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Nona Miller Passes

Some of you old timers in the sport probably remember Nona Miller who attended a few of the major coonhunts back in the day. She was the ex-wife of past owner of UKC Fred Miller. Fred and Nona had UKC back when I was hired and they were very good to me. Fred passed about 10 years ago and I just learned today that Nona passed a couple days ago. Just thought some of you might remember her and would want to know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2011 09:03 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmanstonecold
UKC Forum Member

Thank's Todd, another fine lady passes. Best of wishes to the family!!!

http://teamstonecold.weebly.com/index.html

Old Post 03-29-2011 09:08 PM
tmanstonecold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmanstonecold Click here to Send tmanstonecold a Private Message Visit tmanstonecold's homepage! Find more posts by tmanstonecold Add tmanstonecold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear of the passing of Nona, our sympathy and prayers goes out to the family.

alankalal1959@gmail.com

Home of:
Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch. 'PR' Kalal's MN Pyched Up Miss Pac Man

R.I.P.
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Anne
&
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Destiny in the Wind

Support the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association.

Old Post 03-29-2011 09:42 PM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Thoughts and Prayers

We send thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Sincerely sorry for this loss, Heather and Bob William

Old Post 03-30-2011 03:30 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

Was a long time ago but I remember from before you where hired Todd. Another fine lady lost. My condolences!

Old Post 03-30-2011 04:16 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lauraroeder
UKC Forum Member

met, and spoke with her,

and fred miller, when i attended the larger events more years than i care to remember. liked her alot. she was always very friendly. dean named one of his blues after her years ago. my condolences to the family. God Bless

AMAZEN COONHOUNDS

Old Post 03-30-2011 07:19 PM
lauraroeder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lauraroeder Click here to Send lauraroeder a Private Message Find more posts by lauraroeder Add lauraroeder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

Frances Gail will always remember when Fred and Nona asked her to come and stay with them for a while after Claxton died. She sends her condolences.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:22 AM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote