UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Big Country/Z3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Big Country/Z3

I'm so up in the air with this sucker its not even funny, but after last nights hunt and right this minute he can be bought. He's Big, Beautiful, loud, and proud. He has more energy then a kindergarten class and is not for the average Joe. He's as accurate as any have ever lied about, when he trees he has them, I've probably seen him under 30 or so in the last couple of months. By himself he opens perfect, with others he opens immediately and keeps it going. I've only hunted him with others twice and he never treed with them. He is the type of dog you have to kill coon to (i do not do that and am completely against it)... He could head any mans deer pack (he can make them suckers cross county lines in a hurry) I've just recently started slowing him down and its a job! I've seen him swap over but its not his common thing to do, usually he's committed to the deer. He's just an average tree dog on some trees (bawls alot) and on others he trees well, but 1 thing is for sure when he locates he stays. I've never seen him move. He has some major tools, he hustles 2nd to none, his accuracy is insane, and he has no bottom (you can't wear him down). At home hes absolutely the best, an absolute classy gentleman. He has 1 spring super stakes left. I will show him any night. I would also consider a trade on an older more settled dog (I'd add $ for the right dog) or (trade for something young and started you add money) This dude absolutely has it, just not sure I have what he needs. He also has a great handle, if he can hear you, you can get him back.

Call only if you are serious.

Please don't text.

$4,000.00

423-280-0263

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2024 08:15 PM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote