UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Politics
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

Politics

Politics (from Greek: πολιτικός politikos, definition "of, for, or relating to citizens") is the practice and theory of influencing other people. Politics involves the making of a common decision for a group of people, that is, a uniform decision applying in the same way to all members of the group. It also involves the use of power by one person to affect the behavior of another person. More narrowly, it refers to achieving and exercising positions of governance — organized control over a human community, particularly a state. Furthermore, politics is the study or practice of the distribution of power and resources within a given community (a usually hierarchically organized population) as well as the interrelationship(s) between communities

Are y'all one of the ones that.....

Politics involves the making of a common decision for a group of people, that is, a uniform decision applying in the same way to all members of the group.

I have no money,no power, and i still pay taxes!

Think any local Politician, can help pay my bills and taxes?

Or maybe pay for heat, and food for the old lady down the road.... who has nothing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:03 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I'm not sure what you mean please elaborate

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:31 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I'm not sure what you mean please elaborate

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:31 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeanParcks
New UKC Forum Member

thank you for recomendation

The author's further reflections raise serious questions about the accessibility and effectiveness of political representation for ordinary citizens. Juxtaposing the theoretical concept of politics with personal financial difficulties and societal problems, the commentary highlights the discrepancy between political ideals and the lived experience of many people.
By the way, how to write a dissertation outline I learned here https://paperwriter.com/blog/dissertation-outline.
Through this lens, the author invites readers to critically examine the effectiveness of political systems in meeting the needs of marginalized or disadvantaged members of society. This introspective study prompts consideration of the responsibilities of political leaders and the potential of grassroots activism to effect meaningful change at the local level.

Old Post 05-24-2024 09:56 PM
JeanParcks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeanParcks Click here to Send JeanParcks a Private Message Click Here to Email JeanParcks Find more posts by JeanParcks Add JeanParcks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote