UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Please Help Me Help My Friend Eric Piatt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Please Help Me Help My Friend Eric Piatt

We are offering up spots on this very special pup to help out a very special guy. Please contact Greg Maynard through his Facebook post that's pasted below to get you some spots. I was inspired by Michael Ward's pup raffle that went so amazing to do another one for my friend Eric.

Through these ol hound dogs I have been blessed to make friends all over this country. Eric is one of them. He is a good man that needs our help right now. Please take a couple minutes and get you a spot. I guarantee you it will brighten your day a little just to know you have helped out!

A few folks deserve my thanks for helping on this deal - Chuck Cyatt for giving me a deal on the pup (btw take a close look at details on Greg' post and them I will put in the comments - this is a very special bred pup!) - Greg Maynard for doing all the work on conducting the raffle - Jason Hillbilly Turner for getting the pup from Fla up to my house in Ga - Joslyn Sellers for meeting Jason to get the pup - Michael Ward for inspiring us to do another one - and lastly to all of you all that will help me help this good man.

Greg Maynard Facebook Post - "Eric Piatt, a valued member of our hunting community , has been diagnosed with cancer. In an effort to support him during this challenging time, Brad McDaniel has donated a well-bred pup and is organizing a fundraiser. The initiative will run for one week, with all donations going towards Eric. To participate, please comment below with your name and donation amount (spots are $25 each). We appreciate your support and generosity. Pup details will be provided in the comments section."
Venmo @Greg-Maynard-8
cash app $Coonmanlive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2024 02:58 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-04-2024 03:02 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree of Pup

Old Post 06-04-2024 03:04 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-04-2024 03:05 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Pups Daddy

Old Post 06-04-2024 03:06 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Pups Mama

Old Post 06-04-2024 03:13 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

BMcDaniel

Not interested in pup, but would like to donate 25.00 if I win you can do another auction. Let me know how to send money as I am not tech savvy. Dave

Old Post 06-05-2024 07:51 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote