UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Two male bear dogs sw va
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LawlessKennelCo
UKC Forum Member

Two male bear dogs sw va

I have two make bear hounds for sale
#1 chief he’s a 5 year old Plott mountain cur cross brindle in color lil smaller ears only way you’d know he had any mountain cur in em bigger framed dog tall skinny he’s above average speed will ride rig and strike track not the coldest of nose but he’s honest as they come super easy handle on em most time don’t even need to put a lead on him unless your done for the day all he knows is bear never been on anything but it been in mountains his entire life and I’ve never seen him quit a bear rough or not I’ll take $1500 for him only trade toward pew pews
#2 Fred 2 year old English male he’s black and white bout ugly as sin but he’s got the grit and the drive you want in one he will strike out the truck he loves to rig you can watch him winding the entire time he’s up there he’s also pretty quick he runs tracks as it comes to em head down majority of the time unless he’s looking at it he’s been on plenty of bear since a young age I’d say he’s as close to finished without being finished as they come which Is no fault of his own I’ve just not been hunting as much as I’d like I’m asking $1000 for him call or text me at +15408149393 located in Roanoke va

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2024 12:37 AM
LawlessKennelCo is online now Click Here to See the Profile for LawlessKennelCo Click here to Send LawlessKennelCo a Private Message Find more posts by LawlessKennelCo Add LawlessKennelCo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote