UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH Ol' South's Rock Bottom Revel *For Sale*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ephel003
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Ol' South's Rock Bottom Rebel *For Sale*

----GRNITECH WAGER'S STYLISH LIPPER
---GRNITECH GRCH OLE SOUTH'S STYLISH REBEL
-----GRNITECH TAYLOR'S HARDWOOD DIXIE
GRNITECH OLE SOUTH'S ROCK BOTTOM REBEL
-----GRNITECH ROCKETMAN'S BOUNTY
---GRNITECH ROCKETMAN'S HOT SAUCE
-----GRNITECH BIG OAK ANNIE

6 years old. As nice as any that you will find. One of the loudest dogs you will hear. VERY accurate. I bought him last November and have treed a truck load of coons with him. This dog needs a week or 2 to get adjusted to their new owner. I took him out the day after I bought him, and he treed 2 slicks back to back. You could tell that he wasn't very comfortable. A week later after settling in, it was game on. I hunted him the entire coon season and there was only 1 tree that I couldn't find the coon. The dog is deadly accurate, in the truest sense of the phrase. You will not be walking to empty trees with this hound. Purchased from Terry Bennett in Missouri. Other references available. Located in Suffolk, VA 757-409-4449

The cons: He can be over possessive with food. I wouldn't recommend feeding him with other dogs. Also, I was told that he needs to be tied back when shooting a coon out with other dogs. I cannot confirm this aggression, as I only hunted him by himself.

Last edited by ephel003 on 06-25-2024 at 06:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2024 05:56 PM
ephel003 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ephel003 Click here to Send ephel003 a Private Message Find more posts by ephel003 Add ephel003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote