UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > FS: CH Ch GrNiteCh Schmersal Stylish Dixie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deadeye ruck
UKC Forum Member

FS: CH Ch GrNiteCh Schmersal Stylish Dixie

I am thinning down on dogs and have sold a couple lately. Dixie is the last one I have to sell.

Dixie has $2335.50 won in PKC and is a GrNiteCh in UKC. She lacks one win from being GrNiteCh (2). She is also a bench show Ch.

She has been on simparica trio since I have had her, overall in great health albeit a little fat.

She runs a track like she has lightning in her bones. Once she gets struck she will flat leave everything else in the dust. She is freak fast, especially for her age. I've only seen a handful that could keep up with her.

She is gentle as a mouse, you will never hear this female bark at your house, she is clean as a whistle, you could not ask for one with better kennel manners.

She has been a country traveler here in the mountains. She is well mannered, a good tree dog. She'd be a good one to hunt pups with.

She is a reproducer- She is the momma of the electric slide dog among others that have done some winning

Comes in heat regularly. I have had her since around the end of January I think. She was in heat when I got her. She cycled again in July.

The bad:

When she isn't hunted up she'll miss some.

She would be a good one to hunt for a youth hunter, raise a litter of pups out of or just enjoy. She can still win easily at these local hunts and you won't find another bred like she is!

Dog hauler will be by here sometime in the next week or so if that helps.

$2750

I have a kennel partner looking for a good one so I may be interested a young super stakes female that is on her way if you're looking to trade or a partial trade.

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag 2014 VA State PKC top 10 and 2022/2023 Super Stakes Sire & 2022 UKC Performance Sire
CH GrNiteCh 'PR' Late Night Backwater Piper
CH GrNiteCh 'PR' Schmersal Stylish Dixie
CH NiteCh 'PR' Risky Ruby
CH NiteCh 'PR' Stylish Poison Neon Moon
CH NiteCh 'PR' Turner's Hillbilly Casey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2024 06:18 PM
deadeye ruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadeye ruck Click here to Send deadeye ruck a Private Message Click Here to Email deadeye ruck Find more posts by deadeye ruck Add deadeye ruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote