UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Super Super Loud!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zachariah321
UKC Forum Member

Super Super Loud!!

‼️THE GOOD‼️

Guys Crow is a little over two years old and can tree his own 🦝 but the dog isn’t perfect and that’s the truth! I ain’t gonna lie about a dog but give credit where credit is due and he will go hunt without company he’s going to stay busy with or without company he doesn’t care and he wants to be super accurate when he trees this dog doesn’t need any help to tree a coon but he’s not going to make you many trees as I would like one too. Dog is smart and has good kennel manners and I believe with coon season just over month away here in southern Ohio he would be more suited for a pleasure hunter or youth hunter that’s just getting started in the sport! Dog will tree real live 🦝 and put some fur in the bed of your truck and I’m sure someone other then me or Jason would try to sell him for a higher price then what we would because he has a 💥BOOMING💥 mouth with million dollar locate! Dog is at Jason’s house here in southern Ohio get ahold of him or me for further details thanks! Price between buyer and seller!

‼️THE BAD‼️

1. Can’t go shocking this dog to death
2. Over works a track sometimes wants to be perfectly accurate

Jason Louderback +1 (740) 688-9401
Zachariah Roark +1 (740) 771-8684

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2024 01:54 AM
Zachariah321 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zachariah321 Click here to Send Zachariah321 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zachariah321 Find more posts by Zachariah321 Add Zachariah321 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote