UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Champion 6 yr old Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jparks
New UKC Forum Member

Dual Champion 6 yr old Female

Fancy is out of GRCH GRNITECH THOMAS' ONLY REEZEN and NITECH MARCHANT'S STYLISH PHEAR

CH NITECH REEZEN SHE FANCY
I have owned this female for 4 years. She is my personal dog. She is 6 yrs old. Will run and tree by herself. Gives good mouth on the ground, super good tree dog. Bawl on track and chop on tree. Good change over. Really clean and quiet in the kennel. Good mother. She is starting to come in heat, but will show her by herself or with another female only. Can see her one night or five nights. Doesnt matter to me. Bring boots and light and lets go hunting. Located in Booneville Mississippi. Can send pictures of her and her papers. $3000 Call 662-416-0833 or text 662-554-8121 for more information.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2024 12:54 AM
jparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jparks Click here to Send jparks a Private Message Find more posts by jparks Add jparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote