UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 6yr Old Male Ntch Needs 2 Wins To Finish To Grnt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paul patrick
UKC Forum Member

6yr Old Male Ntch Needs 2 Wins To Finish To Grnt

we have a 6yr old male off gntch all grand camo man x grntch flints spider monkey. he qualified for the last two toc's and was in the top 100 of the ukc world last year and also placed at walker days last year. he hunts good by himself or with other dogs, recuts great and is very accurate. he is a 1st or 2nd honest strike dog most of the time. he has a good mouth not over powering but very good. he is quit and clean in the kennel and gets along very well with others. if interested please give Steve Gibble a call @ 616-292-7073 or if you would like a pic of his papers or even a video text me @ 269-680-5497 and i will send them to you. **he only needs two wins to make grnt** also i can get you plenty of references on this dog, he is a coon dog!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2024 06:05 PM
paul patrick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul patrick Click here to Send paul patrick a Private Message Click Here to Email paul patrick Find more posts by paul patrick Add paul patrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote