UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Dog Events (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- List of titles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=482309)


Posted by borderheeler on 02-10-2012 08:34 PM:

List of titles

Hi all! I have searched the site and can't find this: Is there a simple list of UKC titles anywhere? Or even a list by activity (like simple lists of Obedience titles, Agility titles, etc.)? I'm in charge of my kennel club's awards and people always get their title abbreviations wrong - I need a list of correct title abbreviations to make my life a bit easier!

Thank you!!

- BH


Posted by Bijoupoodles on 02-10-2012 11:19 PM:

Re: List of titles

quote:
Originally posted by borderheeler
Hi all! I have searched the site and can't find this: Is there a simple list of UKC titles anywhere? Or even a list by activity (like simple lists of Obedience titles, Agility titles, etc.)? I'm in charge of my kennel club's awards and people always get their title abbreviations wrong - I need a list of correct title abbreviations to make my life a bit easier!

Thank you!!

- BH



I find you are better of "googling" anything you wish to find
Here it is:
http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/...es/LrnUKCTitles

__________________
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"


Posted by borderheeler on 02-10-2012 11:39 PM:

Thank you SO much. My club members like to send me seemingly random letters as titles, so this list is invaluable! ("Sorry, there is no UCD-1. Maybe you could tell me in words what that title was ... OK, well, that's a URO1?" Ha!)

-BH


Posted by Bijoupoodles on 02-10-2012 11:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by borderheeler
Thank you SO much. My club members like to send me seemingly random letters as titles, so this list is invaluable! ("Sorry, there is no UCD-1. Maybe you could tell me in words what that title was ... OK, well, that's a URO1?" Ha!)

-BH



In case you didn't know (sorry if you do)
all UKC titles go at the front of the dog's name.
AKC, CKC (Canadian Kennel Club) the
conformation titles go at the front and working titles at the end... (said to be a balanced dog) ...

__________________
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"


Posted by Kathleen Chance on 02-11-2012 03:31 AM:

If you go to the Events Department then to upcomming events, and click on the "handy glossery" you will find lot's of amazing "stuff". Here is what you asked for:

Champion CH
Grand Champion GRCH
Altered Champion ALCH
Altered Grand Champion ALCG

Conformation Show CONF
Altered Conformation Show ALT
Best in Show BIS
Reserve Best in Show RBIS
Best in Multi-Breed Show BIMBS
Reserve Best in Multi-Breed Show RBIMBS

Assisted Animation/Critique Procedure (BSD only) AA/CP

Agility, all classes AGIL
Agility I AGI
Agility II AGII
Agility III AGIII

Non-licensed classes NLC
Junior Showmanship JS

Obedience, all classes OBED
Obedience, Novice classes NOV
Obedience, Open classes OPEN
Obedience, Utility classes UTIL

Rally Obedience RO
Rally Obedience, Level 1 RO1
Rally Obedience, Level 2 RO2
Rally Obedience, Level 3 RO3

Weight Pull WPULL
Format A A
Format B B
Wheels WHEEL
Snow SNOW
Rail RAIL
Weight Pull - Grand Champion Class offered GRCH CL

Terrier Races TR
Flat Course TFLAT
Steeple Course TSTEEP

Ultimate Air Dogs
Dock Jumping DJ
Ultimate Air UA
Ultimate Vertical UV

Inside Show (I)
Outside Show (O)
Inside & Outside Show (I/O)

Day-of-Event Entry DOS
Pre-Entry PE

Show #1 S1
Show #2 S2
Trial #1 T1
Trial #2 T2

__________________
Kathleen Chance


Posted by borderheeler on 02-11-2012 04:43 PM:

Thank you, Kathleen! There is, indeed, really good "stuff" on that page! I will bookmark it.

- BH


Posted by V Smack on 02-12-2012 09:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by borderheeler
Thank you, Kathleen! There is, indeed, really good "stuff" on that page! I will bookmark it.

- BH



There are a few more wight pull titles you might come across
UWPCH UNITED WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION
UWPCHX UNITED WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION EXCELLENT
UWPV UNITED WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION VERSATILE
UWPO UNITED WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION OUTSTANDING
UWPS UNITED WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION SUPREME
UGWPCH UNITED GRAND WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION
UGWPCH1 UNITED GRAND WEIGHT PULL CHAMPION ONE(HIGHEST WP TITLE)


Posted by borderheeler on 02-13-2012 07:27 PM:

The extra weight pull titles are great, V. Thanks!!

- BH


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000 - 2002.
Copyright 2003-2014, United Kennel Club, Inc.