UKC Forums Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 137 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Gas Prices George Bush's Fault (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=423518)

Posted by Gibbo on 04-26-2011 06:18 PM:

Gas Prices George Bush's Fault

I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW WE ARE GOING TO BLAME THESE $4 GAS PRICES ON GEORGE W BUSH. I KNOW YOU WILL FIND A WAY

Posted by Jason Baldwin on 04-26-2011 06:42 PM:

He owns the oil fields dont he ? Email him and ask ole bush to drop the price

Posted by Jim Hill on 04-26-2011 06:44 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
lol well it was in fault when he was in office, now to all the peolpe saying that ,the man you wanted in isnt helping anything except to run this country down hill farther

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Posted by roughcreek on 04-26-2011 06:58 PM:

you cant blame nothin on oboma. he's the greatest president we ever had !! LOL. i think i'm gona puke after writing that !!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!

270 524 3585

HOME OF
ntchgrch.rough creek easys ragin cole HTX (co owner david miller)
grntchch.rough creek getto queen
ntchch.rough creek bumble bea (co owner jamie swann)
pr.rough creek special ed (walker dog)

PAST HOME OF
ntch.rough creek easy ace
grntchgrch.rough creek easys thunderstick HTX
grntchgrch.rough creek little ann
grntchgrch.hurikane creek uglystick
grntchgrch.rough creek double shot
grntchgrch.rough creek easys big timber
grntchgrch.rough creek little zipper
grntchgrch.puke box annie
grntchgrch.shaker hill sho gun
grntchgrch.mogan ridge rough creek dolly
ntchch.rough creek smokin spazz
ntch.rough creek black satin
ntch.diblings northern grace

Posted by Gibbo on 04-26-2011 07:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin

I knew you guys could do it.

By the way I think Obama's muslim brothers might own a few. lol

Posted by Dogcop on 04-26-2011 08:38 PM:

this is the CHANGE that was talked about before the last election...who guessed it would be for the worse????

Posted by Cynthia on 04-26-2011 08:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dogcop
this is the CHANGE that was talked about before the last election...who guessed it would be for the worse????

that's what i was thinking...we were HOPING for CHANGE and man did we ever get it!!!

HOPE & CHANGE BABY!!!

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Posted by Dwils on 04-26-2011 09:16 PM:

Yeah. had to take a double take on prices today.........4.17 here

Im with tha man up top

Ron Paul for president

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Posted by Jim Hill on 04-26-2011 09:53 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Yeah. had to take a double take on prices today.........4.17 here

Im with tha man up top

Ron Paul for president

whats he going too do about the gas prices??? oh ya thats right nothing

Posted by Dwils on 04-26-2011 10:40 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Hill
whats he going too do about the gas prices??? oh ya thats right nothing

well if Ron Paul , being one man.....can audit the federal reserve...im sure doing something about gas prices is a walk in the park

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Posted by Jim Hill on 04-26-2011 10:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
well if Ron Paul , being one man.....can audit the federal reserve...im sure doing something about gas prices is a walk in the park
lol well ill believe it if and when i see it, i think OPEC has more to do with gas prices then any one man ,JMO all i know is im getting sick of getting screwed over everytime i go to the pump

Posted by IN THE WOODS on 04-26-2011 11:01 PM:

If the EPA would lift regulations for 6 months, that would help considerably! Just make one blend of gas for everyone, prices are staying up because of the refineries having to make 20 give or take different blends of gas! Make one blend prices will have to drop!

Posted by oklared on 04-26-2011 11:41 PM:

The big boys are buying the oil futures and cause price to go up, we've got more oil out west (not in the gulf) than the rest of the world but Bomer wont let em drill mmmmmmmm i believe he is only concerned with Islam. I say trade food for oil and get out of the middle east and let them police them selves. Heck we got em commin over here now.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Posted by GA DAWG on 04-26-2011 11:58 PM:

Whatever it is or ain't. Obama is a idiot.

Posted by Skull Bones on 04-27-2011 01:32 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by roughcreek
you cant blame nothin on oboma. he's the greatest president we ever had !! LOL. i think i'm gona puke after writing that !!

Jim,I don't know if you puked,but I did!LOL

Monroe,N.C. 28110
704-507-0673

"IN MEMORY OF"- NtCh PKC-Ch Little Miss Bighead "Kate"-KEEP'EM TREED ABOVE US OL'GIRL
GrChNtCh Skull Bones Sassy Aftr "Midnite" ( GrNtCh PKC-GCh Timber Magic Victor x NtCh Paynes Black Diann)
GrCh Skull Bones Set'em Up "Banjo" (GrNtCh Dark Hollow Slam x 'PR Horn's Set'em Up Lady)
'PR' Skull Bones Light'n "Lilly" (Ch 'PR' Smithurst's Medicine Man x Ch 'PR' Smithurst Midnight Babe)
NtCh Tenn Screamin "Molly" (NtCh Ch Sundown Ragin Moonshine x 'PR' Tn Wheeling Maggie) Half owner with Brian Kelly

Posted by walkerking on 04-27-2011 01:34 AM:

try pulling up to pumps and filling up a semi wright now! now that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nite champ beebout tree top bud, nite champ beebout silver horn sam,nite champ walls cotton<3wins towards grand>,gr nite champ beebout skuna river tramp<,qulified for 2011 world> beebout custom boxes proud supporter of valley creek hunting lights

Posted by oklared on 04-27-2011 02:03 AM:

GLENN BECK FOR PRES.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Posted by pinneyexcavatio on 04-27-2011 03:52 AM:

Re: Gas Prices George Bush's Fault

quote:
Originally posted by Gibbo
I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW WE ARE GOING TO BLAME THESE $4 GAS PRICES ON GEORGE W BUSH. I KNOW YOU WILL FIND A WAY

Frank has argued that family life “should be fair game for campaign discussion,” wrote the Associated Press on Sept. 2. The comment was in reference to GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin and her pregnant daughter. “They’re the ones that made an issue of her family,” the Massachusetts Democrat said to the AP.

The news media have covered the relationship in the past, but there have been no mentions since 2005, according to Nexis and despite the collapse of Fannie Mae. The July 3, 1998, Reliable Source column in The Washington Post reported Frank, who is openly gay, had a relationship with Herb Moses, an executive for the now-government controlled Fannie Mae. The column revealed the two had split up at the time but also said Frank was referring to Moses as his “spouse.” Another Washington Post report said Frank called Moses his “lover” and that the two were “still friends” after the breakup.

Frank was and remains a stalwart defender of Fannie Mae, which is now under FBI investigation along with its sister organization Freddie Mac, American International Group Inc. (NYSE:AIG) and Lehman Brothers (NYSE:LEH) – all recently participants in government bailouts. But Frank has derailed efforts to regulate the institution, as well as denying it posed any financial risk. Frank’s office has been unresponsive to efforts by the Business & Media Institute to comment on these potential conflicts of interest

best i remember nobama wanted higher gas prices so we are gettin what some others voted for mainly because everyone was mad at bush over economy which was mainly caused by the housing crunch. i'm sure bush did it cause the media told me so lol. when i was a kid i remember people talkin about countries that broadcasted lies to their people for whatever reason and i thought that was horrible. after reading what i paste i think the u.s.a. is the master of disaster and corruption when it comes to the media. some people still blame bush for the housing crash its amazing.

Posted by Richard Bull on 04-27-2011 03:53 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by walkerking
try pulling up to pumps and filling up a semi wright now! now that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AIN'T KIDDING!!! i DRIVE FOR A LIVING AND IT KILLS ME TO FILL UP EVERYTIME... No money to be made driving right now..

www.littletkennels.com

Posted by brady8687 on 04-27-2011 12:36 PM:

whats the US Dollar at now? 79cents??

Time to start stocking up on food, and ammo.

Posted by Terry Adams on 04-27-2011 12:41 PM:

This country is headed for collapse and the big 3 news media won't say a bad thing about our sorry president. When Bush was in office, he couldn't do anything right according to the media. Now, after all the sorry things that has fallen on Obama's head, I'm hearing reports about how Obama seems to be a shoe in for another 4 years. What the heck is going on in this country..........Ol', I know, brain-washing by the news media, by only telling the American people what they want them to know.
People, I'm telling you, you better start getting your news from other sources. Why do you think the liberals are trying so hard to stop talk radio.........it's because they don't want us to hear the truth.!!!!!

4 Generation All Grand
GRNITECH 'PR' ADAMS MIDNITE SWAMP RACKET ( R.I.P. 5-17-03 - 12-26-11)

GRCH. GRNITECH 'PR' ADAMS COON CRAZY CATIE (2007 UKC World Top 100 * 2007&2008 High Scoring Dog friday night S.E.Days)

CH. NITECH. 'PR' MIDNITE SWAMP RACKET'S LIL'MAN ( 4 win towards Grnitech.)

"And a whole bunch of young prospects"

Posted by Knox on 04-27-2011 01:12 PM:

Gas.................

Gas is out of sight, but yet so many on here still defend the big Oil companys, and want to back people such as Glen Beck and Ron Paul and Donald Trump for President.......if this is all the Republicans can come up with, no wonder they are messed up.........LOL.....WOW....!!!

Exxon is about to release its profits for the last 3 MONTHS, which is expected to be 18 BILLION +............They are bending the American people over and giving it to them good and hard.......BUT, all some want to do is blame Obama, well there is plenty of blame to go around, considering what was handed to him from the last administration he has had his work cut out for him. He wont stand up to the Republicans ,and the Tea Party enough, he needs to put his foot down to the likes of John Boenner ( spelling).....Mitch McConnell, and the rest of the "Wackos"........

Obama will win another 4 years, but it will take more than that to straighten this mess out ( the one Bush put us in ).......and hopefully America will turn around and vote these Republicans out( after seeing how worthless in office they are )... and get a Dem Congress back in,.......................Tim

=====================

Posted by Blue Iron on 04-27-2011 01:26 PM:

Re: Gas.................

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
Gas is out of sight, but yet so many on here still defend the big Oil companys, and want to back people such as Glen Beck and Ron Paul and Donald Trump for President.......if this is all the Republicans can come up with, no wonder they are messed up.........LOL.....WOW....!!!

Exxon is about to release its profits for the last 3 MONTHS, which is expected to be 18 BILLION +............They are bending the American people over and giving it to them good and hard.......BUT, all some want to do is blame Obama, well there is plenty of blame to go around, considering what was handed to him from the last administration he has had his work cut out for him. He wont stand up to the Republicans ,and the Tea Party enough, he needs to put his foot down to the likes of John Boenner ( spelling).....Mitch McConnell, and the rest of the "Wackos"........

Obama will win another 4 years, but it will take more than that to straighten this mess out ( the one Bush put us in ).......and hopefully America will turn around and vote these Republicans out( after seeing how worthless in office they are )... and get a Dem Congress back in,.......................Tim

Wow, and we wonder why we're in the shape we're in.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Posted by Knox on 04-27-2011 01:37 PM:

Re: Re: Gas.................

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Iron
Wow, and we wonder why we're in the shape we're in.

I think the same thing when I read some your posts Hoss,........

To me, just about ALL the ones voted in are CROOKS.....Very few do what is right for America.......

You see it the way you want and I see it the way I do.........Tim

=====================

Posted by Mike Poe on 04-27-2011 01:42 PM:

Re: Gas.................

quote:
Originally posted by Knox

Obama will win another 4 years, but it will take more than that to straighten this mess out ( the one Bush put us in ).......and hopefully America will turn around and vote these Republicans out( after seeing how worthless in office they are )... and get a Dem Congress back
in,.......................Tim

Hate to tell ya tiny tim but your home boy wont get another term

NiteCh Flatrock River Sowder Girl
NiteCh Black River Trick
NiteCh Hardwood Handout
765-499-7925