UKC Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- 2 Yr Old Female with Wins (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928500123)

Posted by Cory Highfill on 02-13-2018 02:41 PM:

2 Yr Old Female with Wins

Just turned 2 female with UKC 1st and 2nd. Good made, good looking, real good mouth. Bawl mouth on track, big locate and a short bawl on tree. Super quiet and well behaved around the house. Decent strike dog and a solid treedog. Trees a lot of coons but doesn't hunt deep. Pretty well birddog hunts around you 2-300 yards alone or with company. Not what I'd call a loner, but will stay treed when she gets treed, no matter what anything else is doing. Out of Dual Gr Cripps Rock Creek Blue CJ and Dual Ch Quinton's Little Critter. Performance Paid.

I posted this female last fall and thought she was sold, but deal fell through so I just hunted her through the winter. She's a low maintenance, easy keeper that's fun to hunt. Handles like a dream. Has been really straight for me, treed a housecat and bumped what I think was a bobcat a time or two. I've walk hunted her, road hunted her, atv hunted her and hunted her from a boat. She's treed coons in swamps, cattle pastures, and mountains.

I'm posting this female because this is a very busy time of year for me, and she'll sit for the next several months if I keep her. $1000 firm, but would consider a SS puppy or two of any breed that will be ready to hunt by mid summer as partial trades. Most folks would price this female much higher. Can send Pics and Vid, but please be serious. (479) 979-5375

Posted by earl blevins on 02-14-2018 12:55 AM:

sounds like she may be a gooden

Posted by earl blevins on 02-14-2018 01:32 AM:

pm sent

Posted by Cory Highfill on 02-14-2018 02:35 AM:

My phone has rang all afternoon. I think I've replied to everyone, but if I missed you try me again.

I want to make absolutely sure I describe this female as accurately as possible. If you are in thin coons, this is probably not the dog for you. If you walk hunt small acerage, road hunt, or have a good coon population I think you'll like her. She is just not a dog you can cast.

Posted by Cory Highfill on 02-15-2018 01:51 AM:

Turned this female loose tonight. She struck at 293 yards by the garmin, pecked aroumd down a creek, hushed momentarily and came treed at 461 with the coon. This is a good dog for the money.

Posted by Jmcculloch on 02-15-2018 05:02 AM:

FEMALE

YOU HAVE A PM. THANKS SHACK

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff