UKC Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Communist Finest Order?? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928536262)

Posted by benderb4 on 01-22-2021 07:29 PM:

Communist Finest Order??

U.S. Citizens TARGETED - John Brennan Confirms

John Brennan Says Biden Intelligence Will Target “Insurgency” Groups

A former CIA chief has said that under the Biden administration, the federal intelligence agencies will make so-called “insurgency” groups their top target. In a world threatened by Islamic terrorists and Chinese spies, some will question this priority.

John Brennan, former CIA director during the Obama administration, gave an interview on MSNBC on January 20, when he revealed that the new president plans to turn the nation’s intelligence agencies loose on its own citizens. He said the Biden team members “are moving in laser-like fashion” to learn more about what he called an “unholy alliance” of various groups, which ominously included libertarians – a mainstream US political ideology.

Brennan claimed the situation America is facing resembles an insurgent movement infested with white supremacists and bigots.

The U.S. has been deeply divided for some time now, and actions like these may only cause further chaos. It’s hard to take Biden’s inauguration message about “unity” seriously when his administration and the mainstream media are set on targeting U.S. citizens.

DON"T SEE BLM OR ANTIFA referenced in that story

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by benderb4 on 01-22-2021 07:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Biden has now set up a new government "team", the National Security Team or NST. Here is more reprogramming... we don't have "domestic terrorists" anymore. They are now " domestic violence extremists". The NST will monitor these domestic violence extremist groups. Can anyone guess what "monitor" means. How about who gets designated as a domestic violence group? I wonder if ANTIFA and BLM will be at the top?

John Brennen Announces HORRIFIC Plan for YOU Now that Biden has ascended the throne

Former CIA Director John Brennan, the man who weaponized the CIA to target Hillary Clinton’s political opposition, appeared on MSNBC Wednesday to outline Joe Biden administration plan to identify political enemies, label them domestic terrorists and then “root them out” of the population.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by benderb4 on 01-22-2021 10:38 PM:

compare Trump supporters to ISIS and Al-Qaeda
deprogram REPUBLICANS

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
Dem leaders have decided that 74 million Trump voters didn’t simply back the wrong guy or have the wrong opinions. No. The threat they pose is graver and more dangerous than that. These 74 million Trump voters are in fact terrorists.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UoT95B9...eature=youtu.be
9:30 PM · Jan 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Posted by Wingman66 on 01-23-2021 09:29 PM:

Ole sucker carlson can lay it on thick lol. What an idiot.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-23-2021 09:40 PM:

One man's idiot is another man's intelligent person.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 01-24-2021 02:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
John Brennen Announces HORRIFIC Plan for YOU Now that Biden has ascended the throne

Former CIA Director John Brennan, the man who weaponized the CIA to target Hillary Clinton’s political opposition, appeared on MSNBC Wednesday to outline Joe Biden administration plan to identify political enemies, label them domestic terrorists and then “root them out” of the population.

This man is evil. Statements like he has stated regarding over 75 million people should put fear even into those on the other side. Evil men who think like him throughout history have ended innocent people into concentration camps, genocide of millions and even the current re-education camps of China. When those in power start speaking of reprogramming and rooting out those whom do not align with them history tells us we are headed in a dangerous direction.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER