UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Gloom and despair (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928534797)

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 11-29-2020 09:30 PM:

Gloom and despair

I had to laugh at the gloom and doom posters on here people living in fear,hiding in there basement mass hysteria ,afraid to go out of there houses, etcetcetcetcetc, you know the ones I won't call them out, conspiracy theorist,rabbit hole hunting folks, In the mist of a global pandemic 6MILLION PEOPLE WENT THRU TSA CHECK POINTS BEFORE THURSDAY, that doesn't include ,trains, buses,autos.....yep everybodys hiding! Cotton1927

Posted by shadinc on 11-29-2020 11:53 PM:

Re: Gloom and despair

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I had to laugh at the gloom and doom posters on here people living in fear,hiding in there basement mass hysteria ,afraid to go out of there houses, etcetcetcetcetc, you know the ones I won't call them out, conspiracy theorist,rabbit hole hunting folks, In the mist of a global pandemic 6MILLION PEOPLE WENT THRU TSA CHECK POINTS BEFORE THURSDAY, that doesn't include ,trains, buses,autos.....yep everybodys hiding! Cotton1927
I heard on the news that air traffic was about half what it was last Thanksgiving. Somebody's laying low.

Posted by Matt Marshall on 11-30-2020 12:29 AM:

The prudent are laying low. The simple are the problem.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 11-30-2020 04:31 AM:

The simple have always been the problem. I don't know why the prudent allow them to stick around.

Posted by Matt Marshall on 11-30-2020 08:17 PM:

Unfortunately some of the simple don’t realize that they are the problem and are not prudent.

Posted by 4play on 11-30-2020 09:45 PM:

jmo

The mouse don't understand why the cheese is free.......until it's too late!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 11-30-2020 09:49 PM:

The truth always finds itself in the middle .......somewhere between far right and extreme left is the middle and usually the truth, we're not hiding,but trying not to be careless, but there will always be those that find something wrong with what's right,and folks who try to make the wrong thing seem correct .....I stay clear of both those kinda people!

Posted by Matt Marshall on 11-30-2020 10:07 PM:

Thumbs up Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
The truth always finds itself in the middle .......somewhere between far right and extreme left is the middle and usually the truth, we're not hiding,but trying not to be careless, but there will always be those that find something wrong with what's right,and folks who try to make the wrong thing seem correct .....I stay clear of both those kinda people!

Posted by sleepy head on 12-01-2020 12:58 AM:

Maybe most are prudent, the difference may be the distance one looks into the future. It may prudent in the short term to high step for the commander, long term it may turn out to of be a short sighted cure with side effects. Listen to sound advice, give sound advice, take personal responsibility, advocate for personal responsibility.