UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 68 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Marion county coon club (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=339596)

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-06-2010 12:17 PM:

Marion county coon club

We had our first meeting last night things went well.
Talked about getting new members to join, having another hunt added to our list .If anybody has any tricks 2 get more to attend feel free to list . But all in all Good meeting Thanks to all that came

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-06-2010 12:24 PM:

also

need info on having a mini slam event ,whats the rules, pay outs , etc.etc. Thanks

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 01:29 AM:

+

Posted by Cheyenne on 03-07-2010 02:58 PM:

What helped us out with a few memberships, We charge half price for members competing in regular UKC hunts, If the entry is $20 we charge $10 for members.

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 06:09 PM:

We are going to try some new things just so people know we are still around. I have found out a long time ago thing happened in the club and kinda spoiled the barrel of apples. So we will rebuild it and keep tryin new things . Thats all we can do

Any info on a mini slamm event???

Posted by mike shannon on 03-07-2010 06:18 PM:

Join State Coonhunters Assoc

at annual meet a lot of people said there was not state sposored hunts up this way. Host Gov. Cup/ Youth Hunt. RQE's and world like we used to. Listen to new ideas not the same ole ones. good club with good people. Sponsor horseshoe Tourney at Mark Twain Days. Nothing like that there. Make more family oriented make something for wives to come such as card tournaments etc other than kitchen duties or a ladies hunt Nancy would do these she said. Guys run kitchen while women hunt.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 07:00 PM:

??

Posted by CCB&TMO on 03-07-2010 07:46 PM:

You might look into joining the missouri federation and then your hhunts and shows would be mchf point events. We started having club hunts with an award for the high point dog at the end oof the year. Are you still having a b&t sect. Thanks

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-07-2010 08:32 PM:

coon club

quote:
Originally posted by reddogg
We are going to try some new things just so people know we are still around. I have found out a long time ago thing happened in the club and kinda spoiled the barrel of apples. So we will rebuild it and keep tryin new things . Thats all we can do

Any info on a mini slamm event???

how much are ur dues. ill be at paris the 13 for a Htx hunt

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 08:51 PM:

heybullrider

dues $10 & ccb tmo that is a good idea Thanks for the input

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-07-2010 09:44 PM:

coon club

who can i gave it to

Posted by THOMAS WILBERS on 03-07-2010 10:45 PM:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MO. COONHUNTERS FEDERATION ,LET ME KNOW ! HERE IS WEB SITE ADDRESS FOR FEDERATION www.mchf.biz ! CHECK IT OUT ! WE ARE GIVING AWAY TWO DOG BOXES TO OVERALL ZONE WINNER OF EIGHT ZONES 1 TO HUNT WINNER 1 TO SHOW WINNER ! IT SURE HAS HELPED THE CLUBS WITH PARTICIPATION THEY ARE DRAWING MORE DOGS AT THERE SHOWS AND HUNTS ! IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW !!

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-07-2010 10:55 PM:

quote:
??
who would i gave the money to.

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 11:29 PM:

bullrider

Marion county coon club Care of
Ray Walburn
206 south Bradley st
Palmyra Mo 63461

Thanks alot

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-07-2010 11:37 PM:

coon club

ok thank u

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-07-2010 11:56 PM:

bullrider

Your very welcome. I might add we meet first Friday of every month. I will be glad to send you a list of our hunts. Once again Thank you

Posted by PB N J on 03-08-2010 12:35 AM:

sounds like you're getting on track

I like some of the ideas that I'm seeing here. Wish our club could be open to new ideas. We're still living in the the stone Ages - and a power struggle is getting ready to blow up in the next few weeks. Keep it Right and keep your memebership involved with a voice. I'm wishing I lived in your state right about now.

CH CCH & GRCH PR' Hares Dark Moon China
2013 Alabama State GRCH Female & Queen of Show
2013 AKC Confirmation CH & Bench Champion

CH PR' Blk Elk's Funky Cold Medina AKA Bane
2013 Georgia State BMOS & King of show (Friday)
2013 SC State BMOS
2013 NC State CH Male
2014 SETWA CH Male

CH PR' Blk Elk's Chanel Number 5 AKA Millie
2013 NC State Youth overall bench show winner
2013 SETWA Youth BFOS
2013 Queen of Show NC Shriners
2014 NC State Youth CH Female
2014 NC State Youth Pairs

HOUNDS BRED BY BLACK ELK
PR' Blk Elk's Walking With The Reaper - first place win toward NTCH AKA Lucky
PR' Blk Elk's 50 Shades of Awesome AKA Elle
PR' Blk Elk's Talk Dirty to Me AKA Whitney

Other pups and young dogs at Black Elk Kennel
Black Elk's ooh Lala
Black Elk's Back Row Baptist AKA Deacon

HUNTING STOCK at Black Elk Kennel
Black Elk's High Risk of Hatred aka Dollie

2013 SETWA Youth overall hunt winner
2014 SETWA Youth overall hunt 2nd place

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-08-2010 01:25 AM:

coon club

we have some good clubs here in missouri i hunt 3 club right now. reddog hope one nite to meet u guys. ill help in any wy i can

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-08-2010 01:43 AM:

Thanks ,How far are you from Marshall?

Posted by bullrider19591 on 03-08-2010 02:34 AM:

quote:
Thanks ,How far are you from Marshall?
i live in jeff city not far from marshall i think they have a hunt coming up dont they

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-08-2010 11:48 AM:

rqe I belive Going to try it

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-08-2010 06:11 PM:

anymore Ideas?? Really want to get the locals involed , The federation is a good Idea But we really want the local people

Posted by CCB&TMO on 03-08-2010 06:28 PM:

We are having a mini slam this weekend March 12th at Macon

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-14-2010 02:03 PM:

parade , maybe a dog wash,going to run add in paper before next meeting,have a swap meet at the fairgrounds , family day,and pass out some flyers ,

Posted by Ray Walburn on 03-14-2010 02:04 PM:

ccb&tmo

how did the mini slam turn out??